Red Pill Me On Aluminium Foil

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/aluminum-exposure-ups-mens-infertility-risk-lowers-overall-sperm-count-307702
youtube.com/watch?v=I0EWEbItLp0
youtube.com/watch?v=tedrTPTEy2M
youtube.com/watch?v=NvrO8iIZn_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no thats poppy

Yes it is

>scrunch it into a ball to scrub off the black carbon from your BBQ grill
>put it in pans so you can just throw it out after instead of scrubbing the grease off
>put potatoes and carrots in it and drop them in the campfire to cook

Slide thread

Jesus, you are in to the Aluminum Jew?

Sup Forums is fucked.

it's aluminium

aluminum is linked to sterility in males

I don't trust poppy so I'm going to oppose her

Aluminum is used in low class drink and food packaging to sterilize them

medicaldaily.com/aluminum-exposure-ups-mens-infertility-risk-lowers-overall-sperm-count-307702

Aluminum Exposure Ups Men's Infertility Risk, Lowers Overall Sperm Count

“Human exposure to aluminium has increased significantly over the same time period and our observation of significant contamination of male semen by aluminium must implicate aluminum as a potential contributor to these changes in reproductive fertility,” Exley added.

According to the Urology Care Foundation, between 10 and 15 percent of couples struggle with conceiving a baby due to infertility. Male infertility is to blame with around one-third of couples trying to conceive. Evidence has shown that heavy metals, such as lead, cadmium, mercury, and aluminum, can lead to male infertility by reducing testicle size, negatively affecting semen quality and quantity, causing dysfunction to the prostate and seminal vesicles, and disrupting endocrine function.

>not linking to the video
youtube.com/watch?v=I0EWEbItLp0

What did I say? The Aluminum Jew is conspiring to decrease white birth rates and fuck with our urethra's.

aluminium foil was marketed to replace tin foil because aluminium doesn't block mind control rays like tin does.

youtube.com/watch?v=tedrTPTEy2M

Is it THAT poppy?

Pretty sure she's demonically possessed, just saying. Do not waifu.

aluminum foil is very convenient, i use it a lot and always stuff my used bits of foil into the cans I return to the store so it gets recycled eventually

aluminum causes alzheimers

Aluminum is a confirmed xenoestrogen.

woah...
if it shrinks your testicles and you put it in your head to stop the mind control beams
it must shrink your brain
damn...

It also makes your foreskin ripe for harvesting

>Aluminum Jew

This is why most of us use copper foil now

dude if you're into aluminium foil you should check out lead paint

whole house is covered in it

and ive never noticed anything wrong with my bark bark bark

Makes a great snack!

t. The Lead Jew

What most people don't know is that you don't need a full hat. For most mind control attacks, a simple foil headband, supplemented with wrist and ankle bands, will suffice. The key is to use HEAVY DUTY foil, although in a pinch you can layer the cheaper stuff. NO LESS THAN 4 LAYERS. I also recommend making a "neck piece" of sorts, which will protect your thyroid gland from microwaves/radio waves.

You missed the most important part user, only Goldstein® brand (((Aluminum foil))) works. Don't fall for the tricks of Reynolds Wrap.

Agreed, the girl gives me the hebes.

Aluminum intake has a heavy correlation with the onset of Alzheimer's

Chew on it to gain its strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvrO8iIZn_Y

It keeps the jews out of your brain.

>not using GLAD

You're already lost. Also I can sense your attacks on my mind, you have no chance. I'm wearing a lead lined bike helmet. Heh, good luck breaking through that

Tinfoil me on pill red

But where was your bike helmet made? I'll have you know that (((they))) worked hard in developing new polymers that negate Glad products.

Besides, who pushed so hard for (((modern))) bike safety laws. Why do you think they want the plastic Jew on your head?