Texas gold medals

Shut the fuck up!

There's nothing but cactus and filthy mexicans in Texas do not believe this man, nothing to see here folks. Keep moving along to California where everything is perfect and 110% better than here.

Hell, why not just skip the US and go straight to Canada?

American states are like countries, if Europe was counted like United countries then eu would be better

TRIGGERED

If yuropoors were counted like US states then they wouldn't get their own cute little delegations and they'd have to send out one single one instead of the 30 or so that they do now

Fellow Texan here, please listen to this man, especially if you are a person from a liberal state that's down on their luck.

>US only sends one team per event
>Europe sends one team per fucking country inside it
>"If you add it up we're better XDD"

First off, you are the Mississippi of Europe. You should be ashamed that you are bringing the rest of your continent down with your pitiful selves and should make all attempts to stay as quiet as possible so that hopefully no one will notice the useless Spaniard in the thread.

Secondly, the majority of the top ten aren't even European countries. If we, Russia, and China were allowed to bring as many teams as we have provinces/states you would be lucky enough to have your shitty "continent" represented with Britain huffing and puffing their way into fucking tenth place.

Chimpcongo resident here, Texas is the greatest state in the union.

Forgot pic

China and Russia you say?

it's not all desert in texas.

i grew up outside seattle and have been in texas for ten years now.

To say that Texas has a growing economy is, quite simply, a complete lie funded and propagated by the conservatives in the state legislature. Texas is plagued with racism, crime, and rampant joblessness.

Don't come here.

Yeah us Texans are just sitting in a giant deserves the only thing to eat is non-gluten free gmo tumbleweeds and it's basically uninhabitable
>t. Great desert if Arlington, tx

Also there's no Starbucks here.

This is just a Texas shill trying to pump life into a dead state. I repeat, do not come here. If it ever rains it is plagued with 90% humidity for days. It regularly hits in the 100+ degrees in the summer along with said humidity. Most people will shoot you on sight seeing as we are all just waiting for an excuse to kill someone.

It is too late for me to leave, but I can at least save any people thinking of moving here. No need for thanks, just doing what any other red-blooded human being would.

SHH
quiet user

Shhhhhhhhhhh

So I can't go back after I finish my time in the military?

just fucking with yall it's a hellhole here

Well if you're native Texan you're used to the "absolute worst lving conditions on the planet" and can return.

Thought so.

THIS, TEXAS IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE, NOBODY MOVE THERE.

>served in hell
>wants to return to literal hell

As you can see, this is yet more evidence that Texas, and Texans, are the worst type of individuals that you would never want to be around under any circumstance.

IGNORE TEXASFAGS SAYING THEY'RE A FUCKED STATE
THEY'RE SELFISH NIGGERS TRYING TO PREVENT OTHER AMERICANS FROM MOVING TO THERE
Fucking faggots have a great state, I wish I could live there.
t. Pennsylvania

> 41 total
> above china
> same number of gold, absolutely shit on in silver and bronze

I'd tell you to kill yourself but that might be better than living in texas

SHUT UP, DUMBASS. WE'RE TRYING TO GET THE ALL TO GO TO LEAFISTAN!

shh retard

TX seems like absolute garbage unless you live in Austin or on the gulf.

This Pennsylvanian, what with his tower skyscrapers and booming success of a state, cannot even begin to comprehend is that not all states are as glorious and welcoming as the North. I implore you to look at as further evidence that we are the laughing stock of the US, and are hateful and bitter people who would sooner shoot you as we would rub cactus needles into your gunshot wounds.

If you absolutely must immigrate to the US, go to either California or glorious New England as they are much more hospitable and your life expectancy will not be greatly lessened.

Have a great, and Texas-free, life.

The traffic is so bad you will never leave. Imagine being stuck in traffic for days in a desert or swamp. Literally everyone drives an f350 diesel on a 6 inch lift and rolls coal at every stop light. Most of the drivers are illegals who drive either 30 miles under/over the speed limit. Don't come here.

Wow a HK Brit cuck actually defending the motherland? I've always wondered as an half chink, why do HKers say "I'm a Hong Konger, Not Chinese"? To me it's the most autistic statement I've ever heard. HK is still attached to mainland and is full of chinks with ancestral blood, culture, language and roots going back to deep Mainland. Just because you fucked a couple of british boys like my grandma, doesn't mean you are suddenly not chinese

Isn't Austin the liberal cyst on the body of Texas?

Do you say you're an american when referring to yourself, or are you a state-ian. In this thread texan, but you may be californian, or hawaiian, or a SHART-IN-MARTian

No, Texas is the cyst on the US.

this has been my most successful thread

Since you're from texas its probably the most successful thing you've ever done

>i grew up outside seattle

false.

Utah here. WE TOO ARE NOTHING BUT BARREN ROCK AND FILTHY DUST. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MORMON BEHIND THE CURTAIN

I just graduated from Stanford and will be moving to Austin. Bunch of my buddies are too! Texas will be blue in 2020.

triggered

I'm moving to VT in the spring.
>97.6% white
>best laws for gun owners in the country (thank you based Bernie)
>tons of wilderness

Absolutely the most habbening-proof state in the union, NH a close second. Can't wait to go back.

Fucking (((Texan)))

Just kidding. From Indiana/Illinois tho considering texas