Fact

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2013
un.org/esa/population/publications/completingfertility/RevisedFriedlanderpaper.PDF
archive.fo/aXGKP
jewishpolicycenter.org/2013/02/28/israel-demographic-miracle/
rt.com/op-ed/416804-anti-semitic-russian-insider/
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/putin-on-our-side-says-russias-chief/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_naval_facility_in_Tartus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No it isn't, fuck off

Not according to Russia.

>Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

Stay buttblasted mudslime dogs.
Palestine belongs to Israel.
Crimea belongs to Russia.
Kosovo belongs to Serbia.

Muslim pigs deserve genocide.

Not what does Nikita have to do with this issue at all, Ahmed Ahmedov.

Actually, It is the capital of the world.

Nikita is a faggot, but Jerusalem is really a capital of Israel. Fuck Arabs.

nice try fatty

This. Mudslimes must suffer.

>Palestine belongs to Israel

No it does not and the only way it will be given to Israel is if a two-state solution happens

I support this because it means the return of Jesus is nigh

>Palestine belongs to Palestine.
>Crimea belongs to Russia.
>Kosovo belongs to Serbia.
Fixed

Yes and who's gonna stop Israel from taking it? UN?
America is 100% pro-Israel.
EU (except for meme countries like Ireland) and Putin say that they call for "peaceful resolution whenever possible" but won't intervene directly and won't support any particular side.
Saudis would do whatever their American masters tell them to do.

Jerusalem is de facto the capital of Israel, no matter if you like it or not. It's easier if you just accept it, Muhammad.

>Russian hounds
silenzio bestia

Go back to Afghanistan.

Israel defacto controls Jerusalem
all of Israel's government and state buildings are in Jerusalem (other than, ironically, the central IDF command post)
You may think that Israel is illegally occupying Jerusalem, or that Israel is an illegal entity by itself, but saying Jerusalem is not its capital is ridiculous.
No state recognizes ISIS as a legitimate state, but no one ever denied that (and the height of its power), its capital was Raqah

t. Ahmad Ramzul "Sukin" Griboyebov

>cuckposter
>jewshill
coincidence?

Yeah, but arab rabbits are outnumbering you.

>Palestine belongs to Israel.
>Crimea belongs to Russia.
>Kosovo belongs to Serbia.
One of these things is not like the other

The only cuck here is you, Ahmed Ahmedov.
Go do a sheep somewhere until its time for another prayer.

And?

There is nothing a few airstrikes can't fix though... Jk.

>nikita in denial

That's not a Pole. He is some half-Afghani bastard.

t. Nikita Ahmedovich Wazowski

t. Ivan Takeshiovich Yebevdenko

t. Blyadimir Blyadimirovich Cykin

lol the hounds are loose again
but I have the plug

>Wazowski
Sounds like polish surname

>(other than, ironically, the central IDF command post)

Exactly where is IDF's control center?

it is
The point is, you're 56%

Moreover, i facket yuo're mother

Yes but what is Jerusalem worth?

Controlling Jerusalem will eventually get harder and harder. Doesn't help the fact that the whole globe is becoming more pussyfied about deporting people.

Eventually the rest of the world will love Israel and more support will make it easier

this is the only time when jews waste their money without controlled greed and purpose

It's a quote, you dip

>thread about Israel
>Russians everywhere
Everytime
Hmmm are Russians really just Snow-Jews in disguise

Are you sure of that? Because last time I checked the UN and lots of countries are becoming more critical about Israel. And despise Israel current policies, they haven’t stopped Arab’s exponential breeding. You better go full Serbia soon until it’s too late. Letting apes reproduce while telling yourself “everything is under control” never ends well.

you would love us then

Tel Aviv is the capital of Russia

>the UN
They won't do shit. It's basically a*ab spouting ring.

We just have a chance (unfortunately) to interact with mudslimes and see them every single day in many parts of the country.
And i'd like to tell you that they are definitely not the most pleasant "people" to interact with. Probably the worst ever actually.

Central Tel Aviv
I'm pretty sure that it's on purpose, so that if one major city is destroyed, the country could still be commanded from the other.

Nothing. Everything.

I think what either side believes is irrelevant to the interests of my nation

they're so mired in their long lived existential crises, I think I'd rather leave it at we have no position on what their capital is

>said basement dweller

That's just show that Arabs are getting more and more power. It’s not their current power and influence what you fear, but the fact it's increasing.

>think I'd rather leave it at we have no position on what their capital is
Too late USA already started shitstorm.
Greatest Ally:^)

Other way around friendo. Ashkenazi are the majority in Israel and they look down on every other Jew.

You don't have as much power on the world stage as you think, Ahmed. And the moment western powers (US and UK) stop supporting your countries you'll get annihilated.

Get out of your basement then you dirty sheepbanger, so i could hear you at least.

>sandnigger politics
>it's all russian and spanish flags

ahhhhh yes, i love when other people tell us what to do with our own land

Ashkenazi are a minority
We do look down on the others though

Sephardics are ok though

>it's increasing
But it's not. Currently, arabs are busy fighting among themselves which certainly isn't a recipe for gaining more influence. Do you see arabs in any serious talks, trade agreements or such? Any famous arab products? The only leverage the arabs have on the world is oil and thanks to shale, even that is going down. Their economies are undeveloped and dependant on oil, their people poor as fuck. Sure, they breed like rabbits but that's not how you win wars anymore.

You have no idea what you're talking about you fucking dolt.
> Over the past decade, the Muslim annual population growth has fallen significantly, from around 3% to less than 2.2% by 2013
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2013
>Jewish growth rate rose from around 1.4% to 1.7%, primarily due to the expanding Orthodox Jewish sector.
un.org/esa/population/publications/completingfertility/RevisedFriedlanderpaper.PDF
Are they? I remember reading about how they constitute 53% of the Israeli population but I couldn't find it. Who's the majority?

dirty sheepbangers are only people who works in this country and you would know it if you wasn't a basement dweller

coz we have faggots like OP who would suck jewish dicks left and right his whole life

>muslim dog keeps barking
You better go get ready for the tomorrow orgy in the mosque, Ahmed, or whatever you do there on fridays.

>zionist dicksucker and his moozleem paranoia

True

>Anti-Israel and Jewish

Now kiss.

And the world, goys

>Anti-Israel means anti Jewish

I meant that though

>he doesn't know
archive.fo/aXGKP
jewishpolicycenter.org/2013/02/28/israel-demographic-miracle/

Arab Demographics are a meme

Stay mad, Children of Ishmael. Jerusalem is our capital and nothing is ever going to change that.

Kek what kind of Bolshevik Russian are you? Russians are super anti Israel and Zionism in general because based putin is allied with Syria and Iran.

Can’t you guys share? Honestly I don’t find much difference between Likud and Hamas, both bomb and kill civilians and use grievances and scare mongering tactics to increase their power and influence. The whole conflict is so fucking stupid.

The best solution would be to keep Jerusalem as neutral territory that is shared in the two state solution.
>inb4 fuck off nazi Kraut
Dude the Germans have taken responsibility for our reprehensible actions, in every city square there is a monument to the victims of the holocaust and the third Reich, with big words “NEVER AGAIN” on it. Most Europeans merely want peace in the region (unlike Americans who want more war and instability).

>let me tell you about your country
Nobody here loves muslim filth. Just check the amount of russian tourists going to Israel each year and they are totally get along with the locals pretty well.
Btw there is a good article that explains how wrong the western media and westeen right-wingers are about russia being anti-Israel. It's the opposite.
rt.com/op-ed/416804-anti-semitic-russian-insider/
You can also read this article as well. Putin loves and supports the Jews.
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/putin-on-our-side-says-russias-chief/

Also Putin is "pro-Syria" simply because one of a few russia's military bases abroad is located there and it needs to be preserved and protected. Nobody gives a shit about Syria itself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_naval_facility_in_Tartus

Are you an actual german or the "volga german"?

>Dude the Germans have taken responsibility for our reprehensible actions, in every city square there is a monument to the victims of the holocaust and the third Reich, with big words “NEVER AGAIN” on it.

How can someone turn from this

to this.

really sad