FUCK YOU WHITE MAN

Africa is shit contintent because of the white man.
they never build roads or help us. they kill us and steal our technologies in order to use them in their countries. we were not savages before. we were civilized and have kingdoms. read mali empire. we were richer than whites in medievel age(a age which whites killing eachother and disastersw in europe) they came here. steal all our resources and technology.
fuck you white man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0
youtube.com/watch?v=65APIPxzqsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb nigger

>white man has do shit for you
fuck off nigger.

if you were so great and technologically advanced, how come you got btfo by every nation that visited your continent? because you fucking sucked, you still suck.

Don't worry.

China will help you now

life is a competition, if you can't go fast you get last place.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0

It's your fault for trusting the French.

Cool flag, tho'. Bon Chance !

>boom

protip: the french built this marvel of "african" engineering. pick a new picture, niggo

>african technologies

- Pink guy

Weez

>Be nigger
>never invent wheel
Nothing to steal, we had to show africans what diamonds and gold was, otherwise it would be just more lip disks and cow ass sucking.

What technoligies did we steal from you?

Technologies? Like mud huts???

Wuz

Is Cameroon rare?

NOW THAT'S A SPICY RARE FLAG!

I love you proxy-user

Keep the dindus from stealing all the petrol and you might be in business.

We wuz kings and shiet

We have enough Africans over here to take care of.
Go outside and be the change you want to see in the world.
Make Niger Great Again.

>Made the pyramids
>Found out how to smelt copper
>Discovered bronze
>Discovered the wheel
>Knew how to smelt steel from early times
>Defeated modern Europeans using spears (Italy)

Burger please

WE

They blame white people for comming in and using resources that they had to need for, interest in or tech to use.

>african technologies

>we were richer than whites in medievel age

kek, who builds Arabia's cities faggot?

>african technologies.

>African Technologies

what is that pic, like a big sandcastle or something? we have sand sculpture contests in america that are way better

Much like pretending to be retarded and actually being retarded, there is little functional difference between being a dirt-eating African that can't protect himself from the white devil and being a dirt-eating African that's poor and eats dirt because he's functionally retarded.

RARE

and

RETARDED

>Africa is shit contintent because of the white man.

>WAHHH GIBSMEDATS WAHHHHH

Stay mad bitch nigga

thx rare

>african technologies

Build your own fucking roads you living piece of shit.

>kingdom of mud huts
>high technology

Thanks for the flag, nigger

WE

'sup Egypt? How's it hanging?

youtube.com/watch?v=65APIPxzqsk

How the fuck could a lesser power conquer such a "technologically advanced" area?

NORTHERN Africa was a stronghold for knowledge during the medieval period, but this was likely due to the Romans building up the infrastructure and the Arabs furthering the sciences.

/comfy/ af senpai.

I hope you're in the Midwest or the South, avoiding Commiefornia and Jew York.

How bad of death would you receive if you unironically attempted to worship Kek?

You see a Kingdom I see a sand castle.

Commiefornia sad to say. But in Oakland, which is like middle east violence lite. We have both kinds of muslims here, full burka and just the hajib. But we also have all the kinds of Christianity, a few jews, some crazy blacks into the wierdo no-muslim black muslim thing, really quite diverse.

But I have guns because of the blacks.

Derp

>african technologies

And they see free crap in your kingdom.

>Oakland
Shieeeet

My sides

>african technologies

>african technologies
pic related

If you dumb niggers were so great, why was a supposedly impoverished white man able to just bulldoze their way through your "great nigger empires". Get fucked faggot. Your entire existence is owed exclusively to the white man. We could have made shitskins a rare, inferior breed if we had chosen to do so.
>WE WUZ KANGS
>WE WUZ SAGED

I'm white but my kids have some white and some black and some mexico friends. We even had some muslim friends. It's very very very weird over here.

>african technologies

posts a sandcastle with exposed wood that any attacker could use to scale the walls. Is that the tech you're referring to?

I guess as long as you're strapped you're ready for the worst case.

Is CCW legal there?

Why can't your people build anything thats not made out of dirt or sand or mud. Everybody else could from the incans to the Indians.

>african technologies