4D CHESS

4D CHESS

damn this can't be real lmao

L'EMPEREUR

The joos made a call it seems.

Whoever thought Americans should have guns never accounted for the fact that most of them are retarded.
Having guns is not a problem in itself, I simply don't trust retards with guns

>tfw too dumb to understand it
Please someone translate it into simple english.

orange man wants to take our guns

This really.

Fucking finally

I can't believe I'm saying this but that's actually pretty based.

Trump is talking about Nikolas Cruz, the man who was behind the recent school shooting in Florida. He commented that, since the FBI knew Cruz was dangerous and that he was in possession of many firearms, they should have took immediate action rather than first going through bureaucratic hurdles.

It's CNN so I'm having reservations
I just say a segment were they were talking about his bald spot and how his salt and pepper shakers at a conference were bigger than everyone elses.

So are the teachers getting guns or not?

he really is a toddler

Not gonna happen. A huge part of his lobby team are gun-lovers and members of that national gun association. He is saying it just to make people calm down and stop the protests at schools (btw students just use it as an excuse to miss classes).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE IT STOP

But that's not good shitposting material, user

>students just use it as an excuse to miss classes

>calls for comprehensive gun control bill
>it doesn't pass
>next mass shooting happens
>media can't blame Trump

Already have them in places like Texas, South Dakota and Arizona.

That sounds pretty logical and sensible. It's like arresting a suspect until a trial and if found innocent just let him go.
Kind of understandable if it is done for the sake of public safety.
Like after a terror attack in europe or russia the police or intelligence service always say they "knew the terrorist" but failed to do anything to prevent him from commiting the attack.

This. Every fucking time
>hurr durr this billionaire is a total fucking retard that just happens to get shit done - but UM ACKCHOOALLY he didn't do shit

Imagine being a basement-dwelling NEET and thinking you're smarter than Trump. lmao

>btw students just use it as an excuse to miss classes

Yes dumbass, because what a student really wants to do instead is get on a bus for 5 hours to go protest.

>He was born into wealth because he is smart
B A S E D

I am totally sure that if something like that happened in my school when i were studying the kids would definitely do that.
You have a much higher chance to get hit by a car or just die of sudden heart attack than to die in a terrorist attack or mass shooting. By that logic it's better to just lock yourself in a bunker and never go outside.

>makes a fortune in the financial killing fields that is NYC real estate
>"His dad gave him a million dollar loan at one point, that negates everything, I'd be a trillionaire by now if my dad had done that"

You make it up by shooting the school and the said terrorists inside into pile of smoking rubble

>btw students just use it as an excuse to miss classes
This is so true that it makes me sad. I would say half of them are for the cause though.
Kids do this type of shit though, I remember this popular kid committed suicide in HS because his mom was dying of cancer and his father had just died. They had a service for him in the library during class and all the Armenian kids just went there to skip class and fuck around in the back. It was so fucking messed up, but no one did anything.

Beslan siege you mean? The terrorists would kill everyone there anyway but in a more brutal and painful way, so what the special forces did was basically a mercy killing. There was no other option.

both of you are right tho. Trump is above average but holy shit some people think Trump is a fucking genius, which is so fucking retarded.

The difference is that school shootings are not a systematic problem in Russia. (And I bet school in Russia after shooting would be closed for at least a month ) They do not happen twice a week here. Kids in the US go protest because "grown ups" don't do anything and they are sick and tired of that. I don't remember teenage protests after previous shootings. But according to your logic, there would had been such protests because kids would had used it as an excuse to miss classes .

>golden face
>retarded polfag

checks out

Well, yes that situation would have turned into a bloodbath no matter what.

>They do not happen twice a week
Neither in the US.
Also what i said is that IF a school shooting happened in my school the kids there would definitely use it as an excuse to miss a few days, idiot. Can you even read?
Also protests did happen before in the US, this one is just bigger and gets so much attention because FBI knew the attacker and theoretically could have prevented it.

>demoralizing his voter base's convictions
>over not getting blamed by a media who always blame and hate him no matter what

Genial

Aren't the NRA the jews?

To get it clear. If a shooting happened in your school, you would not use it as an excuse to miss classes, butt if FSS new about the shooter you would go protest to miss classes?

>They do not happen twice a week
>Neither in the US.

lmao

Imagine if Obama said this

>No wall
And now no guns

This map is so much bullshit. They probably count gang related shootings in the US, even though these never make into news, and there is way more violent countries.

It doesn't say "school shootings" in your graph.
Also 90 shootings for half a century is obviously not "twice a week".

>What is hyperbole

Trump isn't a "gun grabber". I've been bow hunting for over 10 years but I still keep a gun on me when I go into the city and keep a small arsenal at home just in case the zombie apocalypse happens (LOL just kidding). I'm not worried about what he's saying. It makes sense
if you think about it. The best way to protect the 2nd Amendment is to make sure potentially violent potential criminals don't have access to guns so the REAL gun grabbers don't use mass shootings as an excuse to limit our access to guns.

If Trump successfully pushes this policy, we should see a significant decrease in shootings that the liberals would just use as ammunition (no pun intended LOL) against our God-given right to bear arms. Combine this with his brilliant idea to arm teachers in the classroom, and schools will be the safest parts of the country again. It's actually really smart. The liberals will get safer schools but will be fuming because they know Trump was right. The only people who cry about do process are the bleeding hearts who think Arab Islamoterrorists from Iran deserve rights.
I don't got anything against Muslims though, I know a guy in the city who makes a mean "kabob" (looks like a wrap though) and sometimes we see him at the range. I never saw him talking about the Koran but I know he's a Muslim because I heard him speaking Arabic once in his shop.

t. Mississippi Strong-Man Competition quarter-finalist, three-time winner of the Chickasaw County Fair Hotdog Eating Competition, President of the Chickasaw County Charcoal Grilling Association, winner of the 1998 Mississipi State Lawnmower Race, avid harmonica player and traditional bow hunter, proud registered Republican voter, and proud Christian father of four

>what is exaggeration, scaremongering and blatant lies
90 shootings in 50 years is less two each year. And it icludes all shootings not just school shootings. It's nothing especially considering a relatively huge population of the US.

>nuke USA
>kill every single american abroad so they can't go back home
>USA is now a desert country
>move all african immigrants there to colonize the new land
There, two problems solved.

OOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SHOOOOOOOT

Please tell me this is a real le_donald post

>russian flag is overprotective for american shit
gee i wonder who could be behind this post
at least you advocating american death ,bravo