Blanket Ban on Canadians

Seriously, why do we even allow the leafs to post? We need a blanket, permanent ban on Canadian IP addresses.

Alternatively, we could ban Ireland. I mean, all they have done is be niggers who complain a little less and starve on potatoes.

WTF I HATE CANADIANS NOW

SHART

Welcome to the club, leaf. We'll wall you last.

>opens mouth
>proceeds to put fifteen Australian balls sacks on the back of his throat

NiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger
NiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger
NiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger
NiggerNiggerNiggerNigger
NiggerNiggerNigger
NiggerNigger
Nigger
NiggerNigger
NiggerNiggerNigger
NiggerNiggerNiggerNigger

I haven't noticed them as much lately, them or the Australians. A few weeks ago I'd have agreed with you, but they seem to be calming down.

NiggerNiggerNiggerNigger
NiggerNiggerNigger
NiggerNigger
Nigger
NiggerNigger
NiggerNiggerNigger
NiggerNiggerNiggerNigger

You sure about that?

SHIT PILE IN THE AISLES

you know you'd miss us if you lost your hat.

You called them out, of course the faggots are going to act like faggots to prove that they're still insufferable faggots. Personally, I think they've lost interest.

Slide thread. Go write to that sex lady in the newspapers

You mean Prison Island©®™?

Americans can hate all they want but if they were forced to leave their country for whatever reason they'd all choose Canada as their number 1 destination

So, they want the blanket IP ban?

Every single "Fuck leaves" thread I've seen started in the last week was started by a burger.

Are there like 2 burgers spamming these threads or something? Really shitposting from my countrymen has been on the downswing lately.

I recent my pervious statement.

My new proposal is blanket ban on leafs or on Oceania instead of the Irish. The Irish still are white niggers and starved on potatoes, however.

>A
>FUCKING
>SHIT STAIN

>loves freedom of speech
>silences people for using their speech against them

Call me biased but this meme makes no sense you see like five images of backwoods super obese or old people shitting themselves in wal-mart and you compare it with India's "Designated Shitting Streets" hate to break it to you one's a national problem the other is not.

They don't live in America. Our freedoms stop at our borders.

Nah, I use the toilet and wipe my ass with leafs.

I'm friend to all. I love you guys and I don't want to be banned.

Then move to America. Be free, my son.

D-don't bully Maple-san!

I wouldn't move into my neighbors house. My neighbor should just give me his house.

You can not do that, leaf, as we are not communists and, even if we were, you aren't the right skin tone.

why do you many canadians hate russians

And that problem is greasy shit and diet pills.

Gotta care about muh figure.

>5 people shit themselves
>Compared to a billion people shitting in the streets and on the beaches to the point where the government runs campaigns to get them to stop

wew lad

As a burger I even have worked at walmart a bunch of times never saw someone shit themselves. And I worked for 4 different walmarts in 2 states and 3 different cities.