What are you guys wearing to the Rally tomorrow?

What are you guys wearing to the Rally tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/03/08/news/economy/donald-trump-trade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My Bernie Sanders shirt!

(Disclosure: Poster was financially renumerated for this post by Correct The Record USA)

Normal clothes most likely. Was thinking about doing a suit, but I don't know if there will be some disruption where I'll need good shoes and comfortable clothes to move.

MAGA hat, metal band tee

>wide ties

Didn't get a ticket in time. Also, not sure why they didn't book the Cedar Park Center instead. I'm wondering how many libshit faggots are going to go and protest.

I have an extra ticket if you're interested

I will be wearing my anime t-shirt. hope to see u friendos 2morrow

I'd need at least two, but thanks bud.

Whats the weather gonna be like? I'm debating between a shirt or V neck. I sweat so I might go with a shirt

you'll definitely need boots for stomping.

>passing up a free trump ticketo
>needing normie company
>not hanging out with all ur 4chin pals
baka gaijin desu senpai

Just show up. I got an extra probably since my buddy had something come up. Just show your MAGA tattoo on your foreskin so we know you ain't a Jew.

>that pic

money.cnn.com/2016/03/08/news/economy/donald-trump-trade/

rly makes u think

I'm serious though, if you want I can give you one. Just give me an email to contact you at. My friend cancelled because his mom was scared for his life kek

What do you mean? I just got a ticket online no problem. You're talking about the Austin, TX rally?

Yes

I don't think there any limit on tickets that can be given out: I Believe it's just first come first serve, right?

FULL RICK

When you say first come first serve you mean for getting tickets online or getting in the arena?

Getting in the arena. You can be one of the first people to get tickets online, but if you show up last to the rally, chances are you're not getting in. This place looks kind of small (compared to his other venues)

Damn. Doors open at 4 also. What time should I get there in your opinion?

>not wearing trump success cologne

it's like you guys don't want success

what it smell like

A suicide bomb belt.

Flying out soon.

See ya soon donny

success

SA uniform with the emblems removed

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Not a huge fan of his collection. I own a couple shirts and I just never feel like wearing them.