White People

What is your definition of being "white", Sup Forums?

Mine: Countries (mostly Anglosaxon) or rich countries in Europe (West) + Australia and NZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIRj3q8_cqo
lostallhope.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aren't you missing Austria?

European?
It's always been European.

Right, sorry. I meant to fill them in.

Might as well throw in the Baltic states, Poland, Hungary and Portugal.

WE WUZ GERMANICS

This is the European race, inside this race there is a South East, Italic, Central, Western, Eastern, and Iberian divide.

>Multicultural empire of Trudeau
>White

Greenland are Danish.

Never getting a good tan without being raped by the Suns vitamin D cock.

Greenland are Inuits.

>Click here
Are you retarted Kiwis are abo tier

1. adult lactose tolerance
2. pink(ish) nipples

simple 100% effective test

I'm sure this looks very Inuit.

Ethnic groups:
Inuit 88%, Danish and other 12% (2010 est.)

what cunt

Well, if you're raised in an Anglosaxone country you.. "act" white.

Then America doesn't belong in the map.

....As stated above

America is 60% pure European.

>tfw America has more blacks and latinos both in % and in total number than Argentina and still is considered white

>55%

In nature Argentina is not white.

Being german or nordic

youtube.com/watch?v=BIRj3q8_cqo

t. Jamal

I agree with this map.

Europeans and people of European descent.

Map adjusted

Sources from Wikipedia

here you go

>Israel

>cutting out Toronto and Vancouver
nice

>Spain
>Italy
>Finland
>White

>a fucking leaf
>a fuckinb beaver
>BUILD A DAM
fuck off, faggot

>israel
What happened to one drop rule?

Bravo, Chile

There's plenty of pure whites in Argentina and Brazil that left Europe post-WW2.

Stop obsessing over skin color. White is a mindset. It means civilized, western culture, and others who share the values of hardwork and scientific advancement. White means the descendants of Rome, and Beijing

No it doesn't, white means European race.

Not a majority in Brazil.

tbqh you'll never, ever get a straight answer, especially not from people who spend all day obsessing about whites.

in fact, this is what confuses me most about stormfags, etc., they can't even get their core ideology down and spend every waking second arguing about who's white or not.

>No China
>No Japan

>chinks
>civilized
Try sharing a city with a million of the yellow fucks.

White means European, there is no argument, you can hate other European groups.

Take away Spain, add Greenland and Western Russia

>Finland Fully Green, Estonia half green (same ethnic group)
>Latvians apparently not white
>Russians apparently not white
>Japan
>South Korea
>Israel
>Catalonia
>Georgians on same tier with Belarusians

Kill Yourself My Dude.

France and UK aren't BLACKED.com enough.

That is LITERALLY what I meant.

>finns
>white

Go home white piggus

those are asians, not whites

True, but there's more whites than Sup Forums lead me into believing. I watched the Olympics and the crowds were overwhelmingly white. Probably your middle-class.

Nice try Brazil. But we ain't falling for you God dang juhe slippery slope

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we ain't white pal.

In total number, yes, Brazil has the third biggest population of white people, behind the U.S. and Russia, but percentage wise it's 47.5%.

Can someone color russia more realistically? Russia is not a 100 percent pure white country, especially in the far east. Also if certain parts of europe are to be considered white then there's parts of the middle east and latin america that are also white. And what about european descended minorities in former colonies in africa?

Why do you have the party pooper? I was already planning the mental gymnastics of proving North Korea is aryan. Faget.

Irrelevant.

White Greenlanders exist and they're of nordic descent like Icelanders. But the majority is Inuit.

To be majority white? (read: not americas)

Vast majority are inuits, 88%.

Do they race-mix? Do you have nazis?

Technically a lot of them are ashkenazi and ashkenazis have a lot of non-jewish european dna mixed in from living in europe for so many generations and intermarrying with white europeans.

>canadian
>white

They do not, but what ever makes your illogical protestant Jewish cult valid.

There are enclaves of 100% pure European towns, some of which maintain European culture, traditions, customs, speak their ancestral language like Italian/Polish/German/etc, and lead a very high quality life.

This is why you lose.
>muh WHITE
>conveniently omitting the term "caucasian"

Fuck off, I'm glad you're getting overrun by niggers and sandniggers.

Fixed
If you deny this map you're autistic

This is easy.

"If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk." - David Lane

In other words: Look white, act white, is white.

Just that simple, folks.

Santa Catarina is whiter than Rio Grande do Sul, and Paraná and São Paulo are objectively white majority. You missed three of those four states.

Forgot picture.

Hello, Ahmed. I see you're enjoying your refugee status. Good.

bump

So somis are white but estonians no?

Here are the definitive definitions.

No it doesnt .. southern Italians, alot of Greeks, southern spaniards, lots of Albanians and bosnians etc aren't white.

> but estonians no?
Croatia whiter than Estonia, humble yourself

Oh look another "Slavs aren't white meme"-alternative.

How original. (Of course americans are white in this one even if the majority of kids under 5 in usa aren't even european)

This right here is pretty good.

Keep telling yourself that, libfag. All those you mentioned, they killed more sandniggers than you cucked Swedes ever will.

Everthing east of the Iron Curtain, south of the Pyrenees and south of Sardinia is not even European let alone white.

At this point, Swedes have made more sandniggers than killed.

Not meant to be a reply

>Sardinia
Sorry that's meant to say Padania

Yeah so? Djingis and his Mongols removed kebab as well, but they werent white anyway.

And Lets be honest, bosnians and Albanians are kebabs. You have the kebabs religion and the turks blood

>Australians
>European

>US white
>Canada white
>Europe white

When will this meme end?

Never claimed they were

Many, many Bosniaks and Albanians are literally blondier (is that the word?) than half the Sweden, Hassan. Hence why EU and UN are so scared of tearing Bosnia and Herzegovina apart, they don't want a white moslem country basically at the heart of the continent, Kosovo and Albania are troubled themselves. That's why we the Croats are stuck with Bosniaks in Federation BiH, we'll never get that independence like Republika Srpska will.

well we should ban all fucking leafs

Canada is still. Also what the fuck is with all the slavs showing up here all of a sudden? Is everyone planning on hiding here when shtf?

So being half Polish I'm only half white? Where do I get my Government Mandated Opression-Bucks?

plz add jordan

Unironically stating that eastern Europeans aren't white. Lets look at europe's demographics in 30yrs then we can deconstruct your arbitrary argument.

>Just look at the stats
lostallhope.com/

Im talking about the ethnic Swedes ffs ... Nobody claims all of our shitskins are anything other than poo

Its very rare that an ethnic bosnian or Albanian is more blond than a Swede

White = European.

AMERICA IS WHITE!!!

So, you're just brainwashed by anglo-saxon jewry where only blond people with green/blue eyes are considered white. Lel, mkay then. That's why you lose.

t. blonde guy with green eyes, honest to god

>united "60%" states of america
>white
>hungary 98.9%
>not white