T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrvdij8ab-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>actually believing the jar wasn't pre-opened

POOPOO IN DIAPER HILLARY

Guess she'll need to nap until Thursday now.

You queerbakes really are grasping at straws now. Seeing you guys squirm feels good man

Imagine if she failed to open it you moron. It would make the rounds in the news and everyone would talk about it.

Clearly it was pre-opened or deliberately easy to open.

Kimmel is such a gigantic faggot. He's the least shitty late night host but he's still a huge fag, especially for having that twat on.

A person with no arms could've probably opened that.

AND IT BEGINS

SKYNET!!!!!

Are they kosher?

wow guys likes like we got fucked on this one to be honest

the fact she can sit and open a jar of pickles proves she is both physically and MENTALLY ready

It's room temperature. Put a factory sealed jar of pickles on the fridge overnight then try to open it. That's how you really test your grip strength.

I don't watch this cuck programming.

Can anyone tell me what's happening here? They gave her a jar of pickels to open or something? Was it related to her health issues in the media?

If so good, she's feeling the fire. People are opening their eyes to what she is. Obviously her being able to open it proves nothing other than they made a sketch around it. That's the significance.

Pickle jars have never been hard to open, it's just a ruse by women to make you feel bad for them

Kimmel was once a German-Italian nobody radio guy who made dick and boob jokes. Now he is a late night king with Hillary Clinton on his show.

The man has no life principles and money is his god.

>2.5 mb .png

Go on. Click it, goyim

>Can anyone tell me what's happening here? They gave her a jar of pickels to open or something? Was it related to her health issues in the media?
Yeah pretty much.

Now if someone can shop her medicine bull giving her a shot from behind the desk that'd be great.

bingo, they play the game of needing someone to be dependent on. They need to look helpless to trap many guys. Its a fucking game.

This is a recent video of him getting pranked by Britney Spears....

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrvdij8ab-Y

He's wearing a fucking mouthpiece while sleeping.

Of course it was pre opened.

The body language of them both gives it away too. The way she playfully over exagerrates and puts her head on the desk, because i guarantee she felt some embarrassment in pretending to open it. And also jimmys nervous movement grabbing the lid and showing it off to the camera like hes proving something somehow?

Unless you use a cloth or shirt for grip they are impossible. She clearly has that retard strength. No one says she shits her pants because she is physically handicapped.