youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Storytime bank:
Action Comics: Detective Comics: Green Lanterns: Hal Jordan-GLC:

Thanks for reading.
Support the official release!

Ares?
Aphrodite and Athena?

Seeing muslims in a Wonder Woman comic always makes me think of that iconic image...

Ah, so we're giving Cheetah the role of the Kapatelises... That's a cool modernization

Another snoozer...

What image?

the gods? Athena= Owl, Zeus= Buck, Hera = peacock

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg

Was this a good theme ?

And yet you're here

Etta Candy is black now.

It's a good fight theme but not what I would want out of a main Wonder Woman theme...

Sorry you have bad taste, I love this book so far

damn that's cute

You're about 4 years late to the party

I'm not sure why she was arrested. All she did was come to the country accompanied by a military man.

Zzzzzz oh is the storytime over? Damn Greg Rucka has been a bust so far. He is out of WW stories.

She has no visa, duh.

How are they going to collect this in trades, anyway?

This. Too aggressive for her main theme.

Diana is cute. CUTE!

>Literally George PĂ©rez

Wait

She wasn't born with her super natural strength?

Are they ignoring Azzarello's run?

Yes. Yes they are. We've known this.

This is my first issue

One for Lies, one for Year One.

Yes. Rucka is very specific concerning his own interpretation of Diana.

Rucka has said explicitly that he's going to be dealing with Azz's run. Probably by dropkicking it off the side of the world, but it's going to be dealt with.

I have a question about issue #5 and thought here would be the right place to ask.

Does Cheetah have a healing factor? She must have in order to be impaled by a spear through the gut and in the next issue be perfectly healed?

Oh. You really should go back and start at the Rebirth issue instead. You're missing out.

Let me guess she is a lesbian like most of his female main characters?

Rucka's Wonder Woman has been solid so far. It needs though to step up a bit with the action part.

I'm hoping the Cheetah interlude issue in four weeks will clear that up.

D-cup

Gorgeous cover.

>Language has Afroasiatic roots
>Island is on the Black Sea

>he doesn't know what afroasiatic means

Sure I do, but afroasiatic does not stretch to the black sea. It ends at the Arab peninsula

I dunno. But I suspect there's a lot of subsonics laced in there.

Zeus is the eagle
The buck is Artemis

Steve being a hue slut is my favorite part about his comic.

>Dr Perez
>it's literally George Perez

Rucka, you sonofabitch

>They are so filled with fear here.

literally Earth One dialogue.

Ahaha, I caught the name reference, but didn't connect the character. :D

Steve is a cutie.

And now Artemis is here

My god. After reading Azz WW this is a snoozefest. This is WW is so vanilla. Amazon? Generic princess more like it. Give her a mermaid tail and some thingamabobs. Steve is equally boring and generic. The art is pretty yes but I feel it has a children's book feel as opposed to a book aimed at older readers. It lacks the nuance, cleverness, pathos that the new 52 had.

Blame the Finches for squandering that potential.

I still suspect that their job was to make Wonder Woman as shitty as possible to make room for Rucka though.

Rucka's old run was really good. I don't know what happened to his writing. The mandate to make this sunshine and roses by Johns is not helping WW. Now if it is out of pure spite to just throw shade at Azzarello....he can't. His work so far is nothing new. In fact it is a step backwards. WW had a unique feel to it new 52 ...mythic and epic. This. I just don't know what this is. Even if the Finches messed up, this is no better. IN fact this is worse. Diana is a doe eyed idiot yet we supposed to believe has been around for thousand of years. A good writer should jump at the opportunity to expand on Azz world. His Gods were amazing. Rucka could have reconciled the new 52 by exploring the non God foes. But this run is a prime example why WW will never be as good and consistent as BM and SM. The tendency to mary sue her and write foes that are not that interesting.

>Plane crash in a DC comic

What gifts did they gave her? Being able to break the bars? She already could do that.

A Wondy with curves are always gorgeous

I hate this colorist.

No she couldn't.

Amazons can't bend metal bars?

Not that user, but if I understood correctly, the Amazons were immortal in the way Elves usually are in fantasy settings. They can live forever, but aren't invulnerable. She lost that immortality when she left Themyscira. The gifts the gods gave her are seemingly all of her superhuman abilities that Wonder Woman usually has.

Yeah, but weren't the amazons already above the average "normal" folk?
So the gods made her uber-uber?

Welcome to the country you will save from disaster inumerable times. Now, get in the cage, bitch.

I think her departing from Themyscira deprived her of anything that made her above normal. So, in the simplest of powerlevels she was a 2 on Themyscira, became a 1 when she left, and was elevated to a 3 when the gods gave her gifts.

I'm guessing they gave her her superpowers

Isn't that usually how it always goes? The Amazons never had Wonder Woman's nigh demigod flying brick powers, they're just abnormally strong and gifted warriors. But Wonder Woman gets that special sauce from the gods.

Alex Ross you absolute madman.

Agreed

>a dove appears to Steve
Cool reference.

everybody with the same face

Oooh, what's the sauce on this? Seems like Rucka is going for deep cuts with continuity and creator references this issue, but I don't know them all!

wonder woman #2 of the Perez run

Meant to reply

>tumblr nose

aaaaaaand we're done

Rucka and Scott have already said that Diana and Steve are gonna fuck.

Awesome! Thanks!

Did they specifically say sex? Or just romance?

Damn Steve, you're like the perfect boyfriend. You're like a dork except handsome.

Oh God, I just wanna hug her and tell her Steve is on the way. This girl's too adorable for her own good.

She can melt them, though.

They all talk about advance technologies but did we really see any in the previous issues?

At least she's fat again

Where? Also how autistic are you?

I am just going to pretend that that Diana still exists. Just on a different Earth from this Diana.

i dropped the modern day stuff but i'm loving this year one.

Is no one talking about the Perez cameo? i loved it