Today is the 150th birthday of the state of Nebraska!

Today is the 150th birthday of the state of Nebraska!
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5AVC-e7p5k8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hastings
>Nortfolk
>Crawford
>Ainsworth
>Lexington
>York

Stop copying us.

I know absolutely nothing about this place, other than the fact that Penny from TBBT is from there.

It's actually the 151st birthday of Nebraska. I am so sorry!

>english speakers use english towns to name english speaking places

makes sense, innit

would comment on the borders but that'd be a bit hypocritical

Nebraska is a shitbox of a state. It's basically one giant feedlot and rendering plant. I hope it gets kicked out of the union along with Mississippi and South Dakota

Redpill me on Ogallala

I have never heard anything about Nebraska, seems like a boring state

Alaska is the best friend of Nebraska!

youtube.com/watch?v=5AVC-e7p5k8

Fun fact: Nabraska's Culture (cue laughter) is the smack-dab center of American culture. Many, if not all big businesses do their marketing research there.

You want to know the average """""""personality""""""" aka sociology of America?

Nebraska.

I've read the same story but for Iowa and Kansas also, which one of those three is more "American"?

Not Iowa or Kansas. Iowa is rural as fuck potato people, Kanas is pretty hick.

Don't be annoying, I'm too lazy to pull up the studies, look it up in google scholar.

You know, I forget Kansas exists on a regular basis. I don't think anybody actually lives there.

That's where the government's kidnaps homeless teens and put them in Facility A6-1 assembly yards underground to cinstruct e(n masse) the cutting edge experimental missles that are to be used in World War 3.

Look it up. Or rather, don't. Or you may wake up in a nightmare in Wichita.

But Kansas (2.9 million) and Iowa (3.1 million) have way more people than Nebraska (1.9 million)

It's not about quantity it's about quality. Geographically speaking, you can't get farther away from the coastal bastions of popular culture that are New York and Los Angeles then Nebraska. They are at the core of everything it is to be American and are least influenced by popular culture and propaganda.

But being easily swayed by pop culture, advertising, and propaganda is at the core of what it means to be an American

I knew a black guy from Nebraska years ago. He was the most straight shooting honest and pleasant to be around person I've encountered as yet. Great guy. Good business sense

Don't get ahead of yourself, Nebraska is a white state and we all know that isn't what is defined as Americana anymore

why would a finn make a post like this
even people in the states could give a fuck about nebraska, i'm not even sure where it is to be quite honest, close to florida, right?

How big was his penis?

Maybe in California and New York

Was he hard to prep.

Please be joking

I wouldn't venture a guess and I never asked.

You need to learn the difference between perception and reality.

It was a joke mutt

Proxy giving us a bad name on... Sup Forums of all places

It's mostly farmland, the products of which are shipped down the many tributaries of the Missouri and into the wider market. It's also got some large-ish banking and insurance companies due to its agricultural history.

Most common crop is corn, followed by soybeans, wheat, hay, and grain sorghum.