I'm scared of work, because I suck at Latvian language. I was born here, in Latvia...

I'm scared of work, because I suck at Latvian language. I was born here, in Latvia, but my mom and dad knew only Russian.Where can I get euthanized?

I thought almost everyone speaks Russian there anyway.

It's ok Igor, you'll be fine. Just din't go to Maxima.

Why dont you move to Russia where everyone speaks your language?

Go to Russia, if you're Russian. If you're latvian, idk.

I'd Imagine only parts of Riga and maybe Latgale. Oh and Jurmala of course.

Move to Russia?

Everyone who moved during the SU era is a stranger to us

I don't know. Russia is not the best place to live there now.

Also, I know that I won't be accepted warmly in Russia by Russians.

>ethnic russians are considered foreigners in Russia

>boy born in baltics
>think of great Rodina
>think of all the great dedi and how the voyevali
>be surrounded by pidor-fashisti pribalti everyday
>peaple speak gay language and not learn russian
>have to obey geyrope, much oppressed
>want move russia
>move Russia eventually
>everyone tell me I pribalt pidor-fashist myself and tell me to go home
Many such stories! Sad!

>factory owner sends works abroad
>said workers assimilate with time, maybe have kids with locals too
>their kids who grew up in a different country with a different mindset are not foreigners

If you speak decent Russian, nobody will give a fuck about where are you from. Also, there are many decent cities to live in Russia.

how do you suck at the language if you were born there? did you move back to russia for some time?

>nobody
Oy vey, my bullshit-o-meter is going off the charts. It's quite easy to spot a pribalt accent, and those people do get treated differently.

Like almost all ex-soviet languages, Latvian is a meme language. Something like elvish language from Tolkien's books.

I said decent Russian, m8.

I was wondering about this - how do you not learn a language when you're submersed in it all your life?
There's a Russian girl in my class, I assume she speaks Russian in her family, but she speaks fluent Lithuanian with a slight accent.
Get your shit together or you'll end up like all the Russian cleaning ladies in Lithuania.

I could probably spout so memes about them being retarded, but the real reason is shitty parenting. They send the kids to russian schools, only expose them to russian media and some go as far as only allowing other russian kids as friends.

It's only natural to prefer more developed language.

>the only decent russian is the one they speak in Moscow and Peterburg
Meanwhile back in reality teenagers vomit some kind of renglish abomination.
Yeah, I'm sure that soft L pronunciation is assault on your ears.

>be latvian
>actually russian

>russian
>pribalt accent
>even if he doesn't speak your meme languages
yeah talk about your bullshit-o-meter

>refrain from memes
>post actual response
>receive meme replies
Ivan, I...

How the fuck is it even possible to be born and raised in a country and not speak the language? Did you not go to school?

I was raised surrounded by people who were talking with me only in Russian. We have those bilingual schools but, in reality, teachers didn't want to teach us how to properly speak Latvian. And then I just closed myself in my room, I was depressed. Now I'm learning Latvian language but I still don't believe in myself and I can't stop felling that I'm an alien for natives in Latvia.

Move to Germany, that's what I did
I mean, if you don't speak the language anyway, better to learn German than a meme language

Or, OR learn Russian from your parents, Lithuanian from your surroundings and English from school. Bam, tri-lingual with almost zero effort.
Are you Russian?
>be Australian
>actually Chinese
haha

What?

go fight for donetsk

Well, yes. You must to speak standart Russian if you don't want people make fun of you. It's not that hard to fix your accent, really. Of course, if you consider to work on some lowlife job, nobody will give a fuck about your accent and all.

> I can't stop myself from feeling

Learning a language with complete immersion can't take long. The rest is just your self-worth issues, which everyone has. Don't worry.
Worst case scenario you can do what said. Just remember that you have no right to be an ultra-vatnik outside your home country.

>t. double digit IQ country
chinese people are at least somewhat smart and create things unlike subhuman r*ssians

>Are you russian
N-no...
But I have family in Russia and Ukraine, visited a few times. Also my friend married a russian girl (born in Russia, grew up here) and they go to visit her relatives often, so part of this is her experiences.

Oh shit, so you are Chinese?
I'm not making fun of the Chinese, just showing you that your post was stupid.

You can come in Bulgaria, desu. No one will hate you for being a Rus (except other Rus diaspora). Varna is comfy. Good luck.

>No one will hate you for being a Rus (except other Rus diaspora)
Lel
It's funny how both the Russian accent in Lithuanian and the Lithuanian accent in Russian sound softer than the original language.

What is so memetic in Russian being superior to Latvian. Russian language is international language, in top ten by number of speakers, one of official languages of UN, and Latvian and Lithuanian is funny irrelevant languages spoken by a small group of very butthurted natives.

feel bad for you bud. surely theres someplace you could go to make friends and practice your latvian like a bar or coffee shop?

>Latvian
learn proper language and move in proper country
germany for example
you can open latvian Doners Kebabs
also how's your english?
durak?

I don't entirely disagree with you, but you're a real ham.

I'm fine, nobody notices my accent, got mistaken for a belarussian once, but that's it.
To be fair you have to admit that people who, growing up here, failed to learn the language and thought moving to Russia would fix all their problems, usually aren't the kind of people who have enought self awareness and mental capacity to fix the way they talk.

yeah i'm chinese and you're russian

Wrong. I know a lot of half-Russians in my hometown , though.

>failed to learn the language
All post-soviet languages failed to have a purpose for existence, that's the problem.

A chink in Oz? Colour me shocked!

>he can't make a meaningful reply to the post exactly
posting "cocks" is only a thing your people are capable to do

>half russians in my hometown
and you're one of them
yeah i'm chinese and you're a paki

I've heard from my grandmother that in our library gather people to talk with each other in English/Latvian/etc once a week, so I want to try that.
>also how's your english?
I-It's not that good but I'm doing my best.

I think euthanizia for you is not the worst option.

Fuck off, Zhang. Shouldn't you be on R*ddit, crying about your chink women being stolen by Big White Cock.

If you can't understand what I meant by "XAM" then you're retarded
and you're straight up shitposting, screw you too.

бoлдyпы

Daily reminder : hen is not a bird, cockhole is not a human, Ukraine is not a country.

How do you not know the language of the country you were born in? Did you go to a Russian school?

>I've heard from my grandmother that in our library gather people to talk with each other in English/Latvian/etc once a week, so I want to try that.
really hope so man. hit us up over at /dixie/ if you wanna hang out or feel stressed or whatever.

Nice argument.

Tbh local poles have even worse accents, in that regard. It's just like a stereotypical english gay lisp.

What kind of argument do I need to have after pointing out his parents are stupid for not teaching their child the language of the country they live in?

In Russia. Take your family with you as well.

This, how the fuck is this even possible? I know many people who are native Serbians or bosnians, but they speak perfect Slovenian since they went to Slovenian schools. Are Latvian schools that bad?

>yfw it's a mikoto larping thread

>бoлдyпы
what a meme word
oh autism case, i see...

Here you go, fashist scum. Already wank on Putin`s ikon today?

Fun thing - cockhole genocide cannot count as genocide. You know why? Right, cockhole is not a human, not even a household pet.

Fuck, I've been bamboozled...

Keep it up. See you in Nurnberg 2.0

Just learn the fucking latvian. Is it so hard for you being a grown man? I thought meme languages are usually easy to learn.

>See you in Nurnberg 2.0
>Bandera
Are you high?

But the situation in Latvia is very different, there are fucking ton of Russian in Latvia, and then you even have some ethnic Latvians or half-Latvians that were raised speaking Russian, if you're a Russian speaker in Latvia you could literally be surrounded all the time by the Russian language and live your life without knowing Latvian at all, the fact also that pretty much all Belarusians and Ukrainians are raised as Russians-speakers just reinforces all of this.

>russians
>learn

how do you say bamboozled on lithuanian?

Bandera wasn`t acknowledged as nazi during the Nurnberg btw. Just read the documents of the process.

The putin-shills in this thread make me want to go full Baltic and kys. The only real use for russian is to bribe some pseudo-jewish oligarg.

It's funny how this Ukrainian is calling another Russian a racist though he started this racist shit first.

>Latvia mentioned
>rusnigger dogs flock to the thread to bark
every time

>only proved that he is a russian in denial

you got it right

Yes, of course. He was not a Hitler lapdog (yes, he was, lol)

>still thinks that latvia is not part of russia da?

>implying cockholes are able to learn

>thread about Russian language
>there are Russians
How many shprots do you injected in your vein today?

Please, stop insulting each other.

> have those bilingual schools but, in reality, teachers didn't want to teach us how to properly speak Latvian
How can Latvian education be so bad that schoolchildren cannot speak the official language? We have bilingual regions which are bigger than Latvia where the system makes sure that people learn the regional language *and* Spanish. Even in the Basque country, where the regional language is isolated alienspeak.

>was told to read the Nurnberg process official documents as proof
>just keep shitposting instead
Returning to
>russians
>learn

Nobody cares. That's all.

My pic is not proof for you? Is it moskali put shit in Bandera pants, or what?

>thread about Russian language
>russians
>read

That shit doesn't really mean anything if you don't take inequlity into account. The more inequal income distribution in some particular country the less accurate the numbers in your map are if you want to compare the wealth and uncome of people in different countries.

>We have bilingual regions which are bigger than Latvia
that's a point

Latvians are not fashistyi enough to force their russian population to learn latvian.

There's no direct translation. Apgautas, išdurtas, apsuktas and so on, and some expressions that are several words long.

>Thread about Russian and latvian
>cockhole is irrelevant, but bring his blasted butt anyway
Everytime.

>Ukraine dark green
Kek did all oligarchs just packed their shit and moved to russia or what?

well, not all of them, but plenty. Still Poroshenko left here, and his "friends".

>2014
yanukovich was a bless and last hope for ukraine

yeah I get that Russian is everywhere but shouldn't schools theach the kids in latvian?

STAPH

See, Latvian is language of retarded bumpkins. You cannot really teach complex matters in Latvian, because of lack of vocabulary.