New Super-Man #3 Storytime

Husbando time!

>tfw no Prime time

And for change, knockoff Trinity isn't drawn with twenty pounds of fat.

>members of the team I lead
With Bat-Man alive?

Honestly, I kind of like that Batman of China's a bit stout

translator's note: hrm means hrm

I don't mind it either but they all look like junior Kingpins.

What does S mean in Chinese?

Who could that be?

So perry is going to send clark to china to report on the new league right.

Wouldn't be surprised. Gotta get those crossover moneys.

Why go in through a cave when there is no roof.

Holy shit staro

Joker
Doomsday
Lex
???
Cheetah

Well at least she did not send him to his room without supper.

How do you pronounce Baixi?

Masketta Man.

>Jessica in background watching it
>Batman watching it too but on his own screen not with Jessica
Unintentional douche bag Batman is funny.

Welp kid kenan bullied is bat-man theory is thrown out the window.

Why is Kenan such a loveable husbando?
I want to gently hold his hands while I look him in the eyes as we enjoy a cup of hot chocolate together.

>fish professor
Aquaman
>computer lady
Cyborg
>airline guy
Flash? Green lantern?

He's Batman.
Curious too who this what 7th Superman is?

>Kong Kenan
>Laney Lan

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Chinese knock-off JL, that's goddam brilliant.

Oh shit!
So... Flying Dragon General is... Uncle Sam? The other two are obviously Phantom Lady and Black Condor, but I'm not sure about him.

>my lips gone numb
Kek

>China has Starro
Fuck that's not good news.

Even normal Batman looks like a fat cunt in this book

>it happened last issue and it was awesome.

God dam i have missed this sort of thing it was always more a marvel thing but its good to see dc back to it.

>kenans powers come from acting heroricly theory btfo

I want a poster.

is beardo superman the one that broke out of a tank that was being fed with Supermans solar flare ability?

>dr omen didn't see the point.
Silly doctor omen she fell for the aquaman is useless meme
Speaking of memes holy shit the bleeding

Bat-Man, he's a big guy.

Holy shit.

>i should probably do my homework.
Too kek.

>didn't see the point
Is this a joke about the history of China and sea exploration?

Kenen is faking right.

I want to fuck Ghost Woman.
Hell I want to fuck all the women in this comic.

Wait i though flying dragon general was a member of the great 10.

These Chinese names make great cape names.
>Flying Dragon General
That's cape as fuck.

Bi-she

holy shit you're right. Solar Beam Woman would be the Ray right?

>this is humiliating
Kek. This book is just so good.

Oh shit you're onto something

I first thought of that guy from New Skwad Chinese arc, but he wore star instead of Superman's S.
Holy shit, genius. Now we need Justice Society of China who fought Japanese in WW2 and were sent to Chinese version of Siberia because Mao (or whoever was in charge then, I know shit of Chinese history) was afraid they'll usurp his rule

that's a great cover though

One who tripped he's real Clark Kent and all?

Don't think so.
Probably? Where was she mentioned?

that's a different guy isn't it?

Art and coloring are pretty good and perfect match desu.

So Human Bomb when?

The one from the last issue.

Not that it would do anything because his Clark Kent isn't Superman. Superman is a farmer

Staro!!! Does this book sell well. I need more of this?

This really is his father, isn't he? Also solid fucking issue. Yang's doing a great work here.

I honestly only remember fake Clark, I'll have to refresh memory.

First issue did over 100k my man. And it's designed for bookstore market considering who the writer is. We're in for a long haul. Just hope crossovers don't cripple the rhythm.

well there was fake clark that showed up with Doomsday and there was a guy that somehow absorbed some solar flare energy and made him think he was Superman like he was possessed, he died killing Superman.

The guy I was talking about was a guy in a tank that broke out when the trinity showed up to confront Dr. Omen.

Chinese Superman in this comic is the one that was hit with dying Supermans energy death excretion or whatever right?

It'd be a good one. Especially in light of China's current preoccupation with building fake islands to try and claim maritime rights.

Bane. Ares is also on the sword but he's covered by the text. So They each got two villians

that's hilarious

Yeah, found him. This guy? Looking at the other Final Days issues, I don't see him or his tank appearing anywhere else.

yup that's the guy

green lantern he was a test pilot

Further exploration sees this guy, with Kenan's symbol.

and beardo has the same symbol

Solid book. Love that DC are doing experimental stuff like this with new characters alongside the return to traditional takes in Rebirth.

In history, one emperor before even the age of Columbus made a huge navy. The ships were the size of 20th century ships and had crews of 1,000.
He died though and the next emperor didn't see the point in a huge navy, seeing as how land trade with the silk road did wonders for them and most trade was people coming to them. He then docked all the boats and focused on internal matters and such.

You now realize that why in this timeline the Justice League first united to fight Darkseid is because events occurred later enough for China to be a powerhouse and handle Starro.

I am aware, yes. I was just adding the modern fiasco to that one.

As soon as I saw their group name and the fact theyre taking 3 people involved with that organization my thought was "what are the chances his dad ISNT one of them?"

I knew you were. I was just using your post to spring off of and give some history to people that didn't know.

ahahahah these kids are going to die.

I think it's just a joke about Aquaman being useless

Now I remember expansion for Age of Empires 3 where Chinese captain ends up in America before Columbus.
Man, I gotta play that again.

By-she

Blue Condor is the guy next to a TV, the chick with the laptop has the same lips as the choking one, Flying Dragon General (I'd love to see all the names from this book in Hanzi) has big brown eyes like the daddy
It's them

Oh yeah forgot about that.
Still could be interesting.

I just saw it as a joke about people underestimating aquaman but i think your right it is a joke with multiple layers.

Its worth noting the league did fight starro during the timeskip it was a single flashback panel in an early issue of justice league i think.

Probably both.

The stuff user mentioned with the islands makes me almost certain both china and dr omen underestimated the importance of the water until it was to late.

Still really loving this book.
>likable show boat Kenan
>tubby Bat-Man
>qt Wonder-Woman
Hope it sells well enough so we get at least a few arcs then the eventually meeting between the Chinese knock off JL and the real one.
>Batman
>.......lose some weight if you're going to copy my name

I think it's something Yang would probably be aware of as he was writing it, too

It works either way

The best part is it auctualy builds aquaman up because they are saying he is useful after all and omen was wrong without seeming like desprete see aquaman is cool guys that we saw in his first nu52 issue (well i think it was just clearing up what he can and cant do but i can see how one could see desperation)(issue 6 of rebirth was not see how cool he is it was a mental breakdown)

You could also apply a 3rd layer to the joke with how little respect the world goverments are giving him in his ongoing. (But thats probably stretching it)

Kenyan is so based.