Poles are demanding respect from the world, do you respect Poland?

Poles are demanding respect from the world, do you respect Poland?

>Polish #RespectUs campaign sends trucks across Europe

euronews.com/2018/02/28/polish-respectus-campaign-sends-trucks-across-europe-to-spread-message-on-nazi-crimes

www.respectus.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/MAGAZINE-orgy-of-murder-the-poles-who-hunted-jews-and-turned-them-in-1.5430977
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>respect us

>doesn't respect human rights

nah you alrite mate

Ahahahahaha is this for real

>respect us
>We saved kikes
Opposite effect

lmao

P O L I S H

D E A T H

C A M P S

>Poles saved over 100.000 Jews
WTF I hate Poland now

>POLAND IS SO STRONG
>DID YOU KNOW WE SAVED 100 000 J-E-W-S

#respect #courage #polandthebest #polandnumberone

There is some sad fuck doing nothing all day but looking at everything Poland related, just so he can shitpost it on Sup Forums and have the time of his life.

Patethic.

Fucking idiots.
We should just ignore the kikes and holocaust them for real when they get uppity.

Maybe he respects you.

Literally subhuman tier behavior desu.

That truck is quite pathetic.

Nothing but respect for you guys

fucking poles, we should just ignore them and then blitzkrieg them if they get uppity

Just wanted to say that I really respect your country

Where's the German version?

What? The last time I wrote a post mocking Poland must have been months ago. You must confuse me with someone else

>flag
Not surprised

>after decades of communism economy slightly recovers
>spend money on this

They still have a net kill of 100,000 ;)

haaretz.com/world-news/MAGAZINE-orgy-of-murder-the-poles-who-hunted-jews-and-turned-them-in-1.5430977

>flag
>has to put #RespectUs on a truck to get people to respect his country, going so far as to virtue signaling involving the jews
pathetic desu

This is so embarrassing. Why can't Germans annex us already. Merkel, degeneracy and endless waves of Ahmeds are nothing compared to stupidity of ourpoliticians.

t. g*Rman subhuman
Why don't they ever speak about Jews that ratted their own?

Why do people constantly make threads about poland? seriously who gives a fucking shit?

imagine how miserable Europe would be if they wouldn't have millions of migrants and the future would be just pathetically defending the own country after every time someone else says something negative about them
thank fuck we get out of that insanity

R E S P E C T

kek.
Imagine the next truck of peace that plows through a German pedestrian zone has this painted on the sides.

RESPECT US :D

who gives a fuck. this is literally a non issue, who cares about a bunch of crying kikes that apparently cant forget about an event that happened decades ago that isnt even relevant anymore.

For them it matters. Now they want money from us instead of Germans, since Jurmans don't want to pay them anymore.

If Poles would just give us back our clay, nobody would refer to them as polish death camps tßh.

Maybe stop catering to their every whim then. It's not that hard to tell them to fuck off.

How can you respect a country who's PM can't brush his teeth?

this
it wasn't our decision that Auschwitz is in Poland now

What are they even trying to do?

On one hand they try to hide their anti-semitic past. On the other hand they are openly anti-semitic in the present.

>It's not that hard to tell them to fuck off.
>Whoops there goes the Shah
>Whoops there goes Saddam
>Whoops there Gadaffi
>Whoops there goes Mubarak

Polish people are in for a surprise.

>Commit 100 000 crimes against humanity
>Respect us

I have respect for Poles who risked their lives to save Jews, but it doesn't change the fact that antisemitism was and still is a serious issue in Poland

hairy fersian hands

>There is some sad fuck doing nothing all day but looking at everything Poland related, just so he can shitpost it on Sup Forums

Guess you can try our shoes on for a day.

None of these leaders had anything against Israel though. In fact, Gadaffi and Mubarak both supported Israel. It's just pure stupidity to worry about something like this when actual issues that need to be taken care of actually exist. There is more important things to worry about than trying to pay reparations for people that have already been dead for 100 years. Time to move the fuck on.

lmao

dude i read every word of your post with exceptional attention due to my new-found respect for your country.

What do you want, respect?

That's a really annoying hashtag, they should've come up with something better

Who the fuck disrespects poland?

Oh Sweetie...
It's pointless to debate this, just know Poland has awoken the Beast and they will suffer the consequences

this really got to them

Poland is so fucked. And they don't even have a clue hahahha. You dont mess with Jews we learned it the hard way.

If you oppose usury you are immediately a target for israel

Hahahahhaha. Poles have an uncanny ability to make themselves seem butthurt as fuck.

Is this for real?

Poland can into revisionism!

WTF? Are you retarded mate? Those were German death camps ran by GERMAN SOLDIERS. The Kikes are the ones that are convincing people that they were Polish death camps, and here's why. Polish orthodox Jews loved Poland and did really well there in helping the economy when they were around. After many of them were killed off and there was nobody to reclaim the land and property of the polish Jews, Poland just stated that land as a public domain after the war. Then the fucking greedy kikes from Germany and Israel said like 30 years after the war, that the land of the polish jews is theirs because they're also Jews even though they weren't even polish citizens. The communist Russian Jews were probably the ones that wanted Poland's shit the most, especially when the communist block was around, they thought they had a chance. Poland however, refused to hand the land and property over to foreigners, and ever since then, Israel, Russian and German media labeled Polish people as heartless bastards and that they're the ones that made the death camps. Just to pressure Poland for political leverage. The pic related image of the post is just an effort by polish people that they didn't kill their own Jews, in fact Poland did a great job in trying to save the citizens of Poland. But from all the propaganda from liberal fucked sources, almost all Jews hate Poland. Because of all this, majority of Poles now are starting to dislike Jews, like everyone who isn't a liberal (which is majority of the country) feel backstabbed and are hating the Jews more than ever. They're just trying to clarify things.

I'm speechless...

And Poles wonder why they're a laughingstock

Mate take your fucking pills

The moment you have to demand respect you no longer deserve it.

Respect from Volga Germany

"We are writing to you, our dear friend, from the country of Chopin, Copernicus and Zamenhof. We translated these sentences to your language, from native language of Jan Karski, Witold Pilecki and Maria Curie Skłodowska, and many more. Jan III Sobieski also belonged to our nation. He, along with our army, saved Europe from Turkish expansion, Henryk Arctowski – the one related to Antarctica, Kazimierz Funk - a medic, discoverer of vitamin B1. Michał Sędziwój - discoverer of Oxygen, Ignacy Łukasiewicz - inventor of the oil lamp, Korczak Ziółkowski who sculpted heads of American presidents on the Mount Rushmore. This mountain, located in the United States, the same country for whose independence fought Tadeusz Kościuszko and Kazimierz Pułaski, who were also Poles. John Paul II - Pope and spiritual shepherd of Catholics from all around the world, Irena Sendlerowa, who saved 2,500 Jewish children from death in hands of the Germans, Jan Żabiński, who was the director of the Warsaw ZOO during the German occupation."

le cringe

the fuck is this?

this is funny but also embarrassing

All these years I looked down on then, but this is just woah. My deepest respect for the polish people.

This can't be real.

polish
death
camps

>Henryk Arctowski – the one related to Antarctica
Okay this is a bit of a stretch but I guess he is a noteworthy person
>Tadeusz Kościuszko and Kazimierz Pułaski, who were also Poles
Really, how deep in the historical archive are we digging to find famous people?
>Jan Żabiński, who was the director of the Warsaw ZOO during the German occupation.
lel

polish subhumans have the level of self-awareness of a 5 year old and later they ask question why they're a laughingstock of europe

what's the inside of the trailer

It was conceived and sponsored by a Farmer's Support Foundation (NGO).
Realistically, what else did you expect from a drooling polish bumpkin?

Gas chamber

>Jan Żabiński, who was the director of the Warsaw ZOO during the German occupation."

last year kikes even made a film about his wife for muh wymyn powa

this thread is funny except for this:
^^^ this should all just die

>it wasn't our decision that Auschwitz is in Poland now
Oświęcim was in Poland prior to war

I honestly don't see what I should 'respect' the poles for. Their cunt has hardly done anything groundbreaking except fighting m*dslimes. That said, I don't see any reason to disrespect them for their cunt either. My opinion would depend upon the behaviour and personality of an individual, not his nationality

No one has ever respected Poland in the past and no one will ever do so in the future.

this

poles are literally and unironically like russians

i would have made fun of this stupid post a few days ago, but I repect poland way too much now to do that

>Poles saved over 100 000 Jews
And how many they killed?

Hmmmmmmmm
That's a lot to ask desu

>dude: me
>mud: respect for poland

absolute state of Poland lmao

Billions

To save trillions.

Explain?

Their ass is on fire. Nothing unusual.

yes :)

Yes, very much.

Is it because they think fag marriage is a human right or some shit?

Fuck off we're full

No, it's because we introduced law that will get you in trouble for saying "Polish Death Camp" and blaming Nazi German attrocities on Poles.

Yeah fuck the rest of the EU cucks as far as most of us are concerned

Lol like they are any different.
Europeans have no concept of freedom of speech.

Thanks to you we have faggots wanting ""hatespeech"" banned.

The holocaust never happened as we know it and if it did it was Russians not Germans/Poles. Germans are responsible for herding them like cattle making them easy targets

Oh god.

See? I have the right to say whatever I want no matter how wrong. Personally I don't really care about whether the holocaust happened or not, it is history and unimportant like the Theory of Evolution.

Where are the hatespeech laws for lying adulters? Or for people spreading communism?

You don't have any for those because your society values something that happened 70 years ago rather than your current problems.

In short Europeans are hypocrites who cannot handle their current situation so they enact laws to protect the things they can control rather than what they cannot.

F

cringe

delet this

Nothing but respect for Poland. Europe would be a muzrat shithole if not for them and we may be counting on them to save Europe again.

All 4 sentences are retarded. Please don't make me explain, I'm too sick for that. Just try to figure it out by yourself.