Do Europeans (and fellow yanks) know their North American Geography?

sporcle.com/games/Matt/find_the_states

I got 40/50 because I mix up the Southern states often

can't say i do lol

50/50 in 1 minute 27.
I don't have many skills to my name, but autism level knowledge of world geography is one of them.

*knows every incorporated place in four states*
I'm memorising Utah now

The US is an irrelevant country, why bother learning?

How autistic is it?
How many countries can you name all the first-level divisions of?

7/50

Not as autistic as you. Probably 4 countries: UK, US, Canada and Australia

Considering that your country consists mainly of flyover states, no wonder.

I can do >100 lel
UK is really complicated betond constituent countries since there's historical and ceremonial counties, lieutenant areas, council areas etc

Cant even play. I try to slide the page from “oregon” to “massachusetts” and it detects i pressed iowa. I know the states but mobile sucks on this

the US is stupid anyways

way too easy, it should make you lock in all your choices before showing you if any of them are right or wrong.

fug

its extra bad since each state is basically culturally its own country

How the fuck do you not get New York

Being a /dixie/ dweller it hurts to mismatch states like Georgia

Ofc, there is three countries in North America: Canada, the US and Mexico. Even if this last one could more be consider as a Central American country.

Can you name all the Australian states and territories?

Ofc, Central desert, Northern desert, Southern desert, Eastern desert and Western desert.

I mean it's New York, not some irrelevant Aussie states. I'd assume everyone at least knows the big 4 of California, Texas, New York, and Florida.

>Florida
>Well known

hax

>each state is basically culturally its own country

Not at all. Sure, different regions are culturally different but it's not as fine-grained as per-state. Probably something to do with pledging allegiance to a flag every morning for years.

its not like it has a distinctive shape and the fact that its a state not just a city is pretty much trivia

The state of New York isn't really known for its distinct shape like those other 3 though. They can guess it's one of the North-Eastern states but it's not obvious which one it is unless you explicitly learn about US geography.

The state has almost the same population as Australia.

Your country is trivia.

My country has more potatoes than you have people

JUST

>American Geography

yeah but without new york city its another 8 million American state in the north east, nigel

>its extra bad since each state is basically culturally its own country

Faster than you, Muhammad.

Yeah, looking into this more it looks like NYC is actually so big it is spread across three different states. Thus its true size is actually much larger than "New York City" proper.

The New York metropolitan area has the same population as Australia.

I had to restart twice because of Nebraska.

I know only California and Texas.

this is my frist try, no cheating.

The fuck are you on? Have you ever left that shithole at the bottom of the world? There's more cultural diferences from the North to the South of my tinny country than in the whole US. It's one of the most homogenous nations in the world.

I've been to Europe, Southern and Eastern Africa, around Oceania and America and i can say going in between states is the same difference as going between countries
different customs, foods, the way people interact

I really doubt Portuguese regions have as much cultural differences as American regions.

Pretty sure it was a joke you dumb pork chop.

I don't think it's quite to that extent. Only a few states have their own distinctive culture, like Texas. Most of the differences are more regional i.e. New England, Midwest, Dixie, than they are state-by-state.

You're either rednecks or you're not, that's your big difference? More or less the same architecture all over the place too. Maybe Portugal alone doesn't, but let's add in the rest of the Iberian Penninsula. An area still smaller than Texas, with innumerable different cultures, languages and accents.

r8

I only know the west from playing Fallout new vegas and the southeast from playing after the end as the neo confederates.

>56%

Jesus christ my sides.

19/50 3:30

Fuck this shit

I mixed up massachusetts and conneticut

FUCK YOU MINUTEMAN PRIDE FTW

considered and denied: we have the capability to destroy the world you don't lol eat poop braaaaaappppp

how did that take you 5minutes and the brit a minute 45

i fucked up

was phoneposting and messed a few

i think i did alright
but I always mix up the midwest

Yes, I know all of them.

How did I do?
I got a lot of "similar" states mixed up, like alabama-louisiana.

I did my best

I should have gotten South Carolina, it's my mouse's fault