The upcoming battle of Chinkloo?

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/arjun-tanks-new-powerful-ammo-developed-by-drdo-labs-in-pune/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/08/27/435189782/report-in-a-decade-or-sooner-pakistan-could-be-no-3-nuclear-power
youtu.be/0F324755_oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they've clearly just spray painted a plastic tube.

what does the real thing look like?

India will capitulate
they always do
meanwhile China advances helipad by helipad toward the Brahmaputra

So when alls said and done who will be pooing in whos loo?

It's just so cute when other countries unveil their newest and shiniest new military toys. It's like that poor friend you had who would come to school with some shit all the kids had last year but his parents could just now afford it and everyone had to pretend like it was new and cool again for a few days not to hurt his feelings. But eventually he realizes that the thing he's so excited about was already a big deal last year and everyone is just kinda humoring him so he stops bringing it to school and just plays with it at home. And sometimes he invites his friends over and they agree but secretly he knows they don't want to come over to my house because my dad drinks and is unemployed and he always screams at my mom.

Damn I just made myself sad.

That one is an aircraft version of the missile which is currently in testing phase.
This is the one being deployed on Indo-China Border.

Nothing will happen, but Pakistan on the other hand.

YES
YES
YES
>tfw you work on a factory that ships jet fighters to both China and India

You'll be rolling in it Ivan. Just make sure you don't get involved, that was the mistake the US made with the first two world wars.

But I'm a half Russian half chinese :c

Are they going to send out tanks with penetration cum blast ammo too?
indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/arjun-tanks-new-powerful-ammo-developed-by-drdo-labs-in-pune/

>chinks vs poo in the loo's

What an entertaining event, the special olympics of war

Yeah, I sensing that we will be having a war with Pakistan soon.

A large feet of those tanks has already been deployed there.

>a steaming pile of shit dreaming of war

kek

Which one, not any factory is making fighters for both countries at the same time anymore. The Indian Su-30MKIs were built in Irkutsk and that contract is done. KNAAZ is making Su-35s for China though.

Sensing or there is legitimate signs and public strife with Pakistan?

>pakistan
>a place where they didn't even know Osama Bin Laden was a half mile away from their version of West Point
>thinking it would stand a chance against India

>where they didn't even know
good one

You and I both know they willingly allowed him to continue to be free, never trust a muzzie

kaffir

Well Pakistan is getting too hype for war these days thinking that the Chinks will fight for them. So I wouldn't be surprise if they attack us.

Especially after our PM nullified their claims on Kashmir and then ignited the spark for Balochistan Freedom movement (The region is equal to the 1/4 of total Pakistan)

They are scared that India will free Balochistan like the freed the Bangladesh.

Laden was a public hero in Pakistan, their media condemned his death and the locals protested it by burning the US flag.

Legit.

Indian-sponsored state-terrorism is coming to a crashing downfall as Army Chief Raheel Shareef has taken steps to ensure all Indian activity is curbed in the region. Kulba Yada, RAW operative caught and confessed, Torkham border battle where we bombed Afghans for firing upon our Construction of a TRUMP wall and the construction of gate two months ago which would drastically reduce the influx of indian-afghan sent terrorists, 1200 km fenced trench along the eastern border, India's butthurt over Gawadar port and 42bn$ CPEC corridor sails smooothly as it becomes one step closer to becoming THE port in the region leaving Indian economy crippled in future as all trade will pass through gawadar and finally, Pakistan's indigenous NASR short-range tactical nukes (60km) (along with ICBM 2500km+) is a pain in the ass for the conventional Indian military all across our western front since India's Nuke program is decades behind pakistan

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/08/27/435189782/report-in-a-decade-or-sooner-pakistan-could-be-no-3-nuclear-power

and finally Kashmir in historic turmoil with thousands of Pakistani flags going up in the valley as India continues to kill torture and rape the Kashmiris with 72 killed, 6000 injured and 400 forcefully blinded by india in the last one month. China/Pak have plans of pulling a crimea on India. Unfortunately, Modi won't be a leader to step up to the task because CPEC is also in favour of Russia. Possibility of war? 90%.

We're shipping RD-33-MK engines for Migs and for chinese things (almost the same RD-33 with minor modifications and upside-down oil system) and we're also conducting repairs when they wear out which they do quickly.

>this degenerate burger still believes the osama meme

If he existed or you faggots captured him you'd plaster his face all across the globe as a victory. There were no images because the operation was a false-flag. Shot down your blackhawk during this fabrication btw, don't forget

>China/Pak have plans of pulling a crimea on India.
Keep dreaming kid. Keep dreaming.

China wants India's support on South China Sea. China invests in India more than it does in Pakistan.

You are just a plan B for China against us. You are never going to be more than just a plan B to them.

Now I understand, must be busy times at the factory again with the Egyptian order of MiG-29Ms and the MiG-35 coming online soon. Best of luck with the upcoming conflicts.

Picrelated Jk-17 uses our engine
Indians also run Mig 27 and 29

Yeah pajeet you're living in a fantasy land. The funny thing is that India helped finance CPEC since majority of revenue that China generated through India is now being invested in Pakistan. Unironically, India's paid for our future kek.

Your facts on South-china sea are false. Modi's sitting in obongo's lap because 2inch micro pajeet dink shrivels up because of China's presence in South-China sea and both US & India are joining hands against China & Pakistan. If you & china were allies you faggots wouldn't be buying/deploying 145 m777 U.S howitzers all along the chinese borders. Stop shitting in street and get a clue.

Pretty badass actually..

youtu.be/0F324755_oA

Are you guys producing new build engines for the MiG-27s or are you just refurbishing them? I hear that the Indians are awful at maintenance.

If I remember correctly, don't you guys also make helicopter powerplants as well. I know that switch from Hohol engines to Klimov engines for the Mi-8 was messy. Have they sorted that out yet?

>kashmiris raising our flag

CRIMEA WHEN

Wow, sounds like this Paki is angry we infiltrated his nation without being noticed and killed a man that the Paki gov't was aiding

Tibet azadi when?

Legitimately if both Pakistan, India, and China became involved in a war, it would resemble the Soviet meat grinder. It would be wave after wave of infantry, else it would just end in a nuclear holocaust. I honestly hope no European or Anglosphere country becomes involved in this situation, but you just know the US will drag us into it.

"false flag" or not we conducted a raid near your military academy and you failed to capture or kill a single American.

you supposedly shot down one helicopter but let the others go?

Yep, both production and refurbishing.
Helicopter engines too and sorting shit out to make production run smooth is a fucking load of work.

HEY SHITSKINS

STOP TRYING TO BLOW THE EARTH UP YOU FUCKING HOMOS

The F-16 factory is shifting to India too

You are happy being a Pakistani so no wonder you are delusional.

Also your first live of defense/attack is China. Well done for believing that, you stupid fuck.

US is trying to control the rise of a rogue China, that is the reason their policies are more inclined towards India than China these days.

>failed in vietnam
>failed in iraq
>failed in afghanistan

You're a nation of failures, virgin. Pakistan plays 69Z chess, Which is why our proxys are currently attacking all U.S & Nato cowards in Afghanistan. Wait & see wot hapns american pajeet. Ghosts are coming.

>street shitting cow piss drinker trying to remain valid in a world where its established that poo goes in loo

You're a bio-hazard for the world, we must flush you down the loo

Coming from people who think that blowing schools full of children of their own countrymen is a good idea.

we didn't fail in Iraq or Afghanistan in fact we still have troops in both countries, no retreat in sight.

you on the other hand have lost three wars to India.

anyways keep telling yourself you play 69Z chess as your own proxies keep attacking your own schools and hospitals

We all know India won't do shit. India will do as China commands.

bet you anything that the missile in the pic is a septic tank filled with indian curry poo from their shitty loos.

India does nothing but shit in the designated streets.

>China can no longer smell the poison spewing out of it's factories over the smell of Pajeets street excretions.
>This is how the end begins as foretold in the Dead Poo Scrolls

Nice meme, street shitter

I see, one more question if I may, I was reading the UEC's future plan and they had quite an ambitious plans ahead of them (pic related). Since you are on the frontline, do you think they will accomplish their goals in the deadline?

Thank you for answering all my questions! Even on /wm/ finding someone like you is a rare treat.
F-16 production line was offered to India for the Block 60. Nothing came out of it yet. It will result in a loss of original capabilities compared to US F-16 builds if India does get a production line though.

t.Lockmart engineer

>implying raw funded proxy terrorist attacks have anything to do with Pakistan

You have 67 seperatist movements in India. Kashmir is gone meray baitay, It's obvious that people who smoke cow shit & shit in streets whilst drinking cow urine are sharting their pants because their end-game against pakistan didn't workout so well and the kashmirs have rejected the hindu urine-enthusiasts. Don't worry doe, street shitter, we're gonna get rid of your atmospheric pungent shit smelling cuntry once and for all.

>dead poo

>dear India...
please develop quickly so we can be rid of any reliance on China

>watch and learn Sup Forums
whenever you see a moon on the flag, that means they are worshipers of the Moon Jin.

and they almost exclusively marry 1st cousins, and read the fictitious works of an illiterate shepherd and call it science.

Four actually, they have lost 4 wars to us.

Unlike ISI, RAW doesn't sponsor terrorism as it doesn't receive funding from US.

Due to delayed Rafael deal, India is in need of a new elite fleet of fighter jets. A deal to upgrade the Su-30 with Russia is in process and Lockheed Martin is eager to shift its line to India under Make in India the production of F-35s in US. India is delaying it as it doesn't want F-16s even though lockheed martin has agreed to not sell to Pakistan.
Even though the deal is still negotiating, Lockheed Martin has already purchased the land for its factory and is planning to start its construction.

We are trying.

No idea, UEC is too big to know all of it.
Its basicly all of Russia's engineering repeated industry with centralized top management.

> repairs often

But my dear Ruski, I thought the updated RD-33MK engines were supposed to last longer between overhauls & replacement compared to original models?

Russian equipment never lasts longer. We have to tweak every Russian Equipment.

Yes, but one of the selling points for the MK over the base -33 was a longer time between overhauls, and a longer lifespan of the engine.

LongER is a relative term.
It is longER but not the longEST.

Didn't know that Lockheed bought land already. Any such deal will come under extreme scrutiny from the US government though because India's ties with Russia. A F-35 deal is almost out of the picture seeing how easily Russia could leverage India to see it and a F-16IN deal will still be controversial.
Gotcha, that was a very broad question looking back and I would expect the whole industry will learn much faster due to the experience gained from the Mi-8 and the Ukrop debacle anyway.
With no offense intended toward the Indian friend, you do realize the country we are talking about here, right? It isn't a secret that the IAF has one of the poorest safety records around. There isn't another country like India that is complaining so much about the poor reliability of Russian aviation equipment. Look at Malaysia or Algeria, the also operate virtually the same Su-30s (and in even more similar equipment in Algeria's case) that India has and they are quite happy with them.

Besides Indians and thirdworlders ogre our stuff, not to mention what the sand does to it.
They land so hard they literally bend the plane.

Why are poo in the loos itching to go to war with the Chinks?

'Cause "Muh Deek"

Because chinks 'warn' everyone around them due to their small dick inferiority complex.

Well the US government has already signed a pact which has made India the only non-official strategic partner of US that has access to 99% of US military resources.
Rising China has forced US to ignore Indo-Russian relations.

Because due to the inability to properly open their eyes like the rest of the races, their military frequently crosses our borders.