>reallyhype.webm
>start reading, growing erection
>read more,
>wtfamireading.gif
>keep reading, finish
>wtfdidIjust read.png

Overall, I don't know what I just read.

Pardon me if I fuck up spoilers

[it opens with an ambulance responding to a crisis, then the new girl protag playing a video game]

Cont...? Also, if someone knows how to save and convert comixology panels into hi res images short of snipping tool for every panel, I'll post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5dbG4wqN0rQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck it, I'm snapping each panel and posting it here one at a time. Will post here very slowly, so bump if you like.

Sup Forumsmrade of steel.

If somebody else wants to storytime it i suggest doing it in a new thread so people can find it.

Thanks for this storytime still op.

bear with me, and sorry for the slow speed. I'm doing the 6 covers first, then page by page w/o a Sup Forums pass

Huh. So that's what was behind the sticker

Whole thing is scanned and will be trickling in one captcha at a time. Sorry for the delay again Sup Forumsmrades

Your delays> Win-O'.

!st panel

oooooooooo really curious about this, thanks op. have mad love for Morrisons run, does this compare?

Blond head pin and one with yellow arrows?

I feel like they took weird a little to much to heart.

magic 8 ball says too early too tell, but its in the shock stage of weird. we don't really know what we're in for yet

I liked it but there's a massive difference between interesting really out there stuff happening and quirky random weird which this seems to be leaning into.

To clarify i mean an op with the word storytime in it the guy storytiming action already fucked that up.

Yeah i fucked up, still posting anyway because people will be on at various times from all over the place, I'm just doing it manually first.

Fair enough.

If nobody comes and properly storytimes it later because they think with this it is no longer nesecary or something i will probably save these images of yours and use them to start a thread people will notice.

And just two months ago he was rich robot lawyer.

Might need to resize. I'm literally snaptooling these as fast as I can

Glad to see Cliff's jacket featured.

fin until next time for DP

wtf

Thanks senpai.

Bonus stuff, plus Shade the Changing Girl Preview

Shade Preview

When it was just characters acting wierd it was fine but all that abstract seemingly disconnected type stuff was just trying to hard.

I really liked the reveal of what was behind the sticker though.

Morrison fags trying to outdo Morrison no thanks.

dog_meme.avi

youtube.com/watch?v=5dbG4wqN0rQ
Mike Diva reference. Ok.

To be completely fair to Way, Umbrella Academy was very much like this too; just in a more comedic manner.

Gotham Academy did it as well.
I really hope the squad storytimer remembers to put storytime because i really want to discuss that one with as many people as possible.

So we all can guess these two comics are already Doomed. I guess they can give Prez some company.

Cliff?

Murder?

Shade seems a lot more promising then this at least.

I liked Umbrella Academy more. Probably because I'm sucker for superfamilies. I'm not clicking with this DP at all.

Are all the issues going to be 40 pages or just this one because if its just this one the stupid bits may just be filler.

That's it folks! Thanks for bearing with me for the delay, keep it bumped, rehost/resize as needed until the good version comes out.

Overall, I'm intrigued, but it didn't knock my socks off. Giffen's last run had me hooked right away. Wherever DP seems to be stuck world wise and use of Danny the Meat, along with wanting to know what Larry Trainor is up to will keep me posting before scanbros do it. See you next month. Thanks again.

Yep, fuck even with Shade you can excuse the insanity. Last issue of Moon Knight with the changing perspective of Marc makes sense. You should grab your audience before turning up the crazy. I think ill just re read Promethea.

No. I literally snapped every variant cover from *ixology to post for everyone. I left all the stupid parts in because I'm not a scanner, just impatient.
I really wanted to read this, and for this week, it seemed like a lot of other people were too. So I wasn't going to edit out anything.

I don't get it.

You're too stupid to get it, user.
Don't worry, I'm not getting it either.

Oh yeah i forgot about all that stuff.
I was auctualy counting off the number of pages on comixology to.

This is so deep, reading it while playing Chemical Romance album. Its just pure perfection. All the secrets of the universe is unlocked.

JUST LIKE ONE OF MY ANIMES!

Failed attempt at being deep theres nothing to get except for maybe the universe on the cover.

Im still picking it up though all the auctual story bits were great

The Black Parade is actually a fantastic album tbqh

Well most of the character interactions were ok i guess but i especialy loved the girl arriving at the apartment and just bamboozling her way into living there.

Thats the sort of weird i want.

I also like the ambulance driver chicks personality

I can't.
I just.
WHAT.

I think maybe they are just throwing difrent types of wierd at the wall and waiting to see which aspects people like the most.

what?

Yeah, it is "quirky", but I appreciate the fact that it doesn't try and beat you over the head with it like so many of the Marvel books do. Subtly is word of the day

You know, someone trying to live their own life, then a zany girl appears at their front door and moves in that very instant?

OP the badscanner fag here again.

I really have no clue what I just read. Does anyone have any decent theories or speculation to call backs on previous DP runs?
The art is okay. I love the Danny the Meat plot, and I'm really curious to see how Negative Man, along with how Flex might play into future storylines.

>How did Cliff reach the GyroUniverse?
>Why are flies the conduit to the higher plane that Cliff came back on?
>Who is the singergram chick? Why does Ambulance girl not freak tfo when she makes the roommate explode?
>what do the different characters on the alt covers mean?

So many questions. I loved Umbrella Academy. I love weird shit in comics. As much as I'd like to speculate, it seems like this new ambulance driver will play the normal pov Way relates too as the grounded reality anchor, where it was always Cliff in previous runs. I'll keep reading out of curiosity.

I also promise to buy it on Comix and post before scanfolks if the link isn't up right away.

>>How did Cliff reach the GyroUniverse?
>>Why are flies the conduit to the higher plane that Cliff came back on?
Those both seem like they will be explained in future issues, numb nuts. It's obviously the start of the story arc.
>>Who is the singergram chick? Why does Ambulance girl not freak tfo when she makes the roommate explode?
Quirky!
No seriously, these books always involve body counts and nobody caring.

oh shit, I couldn't buy it today but I fucking swear I'll swoop by my LCS tomorrow and get it.

Hey badscanner fag, could you share a zip of your screen captures please?

lol no, this is written by a guy with a fanbase.

huh, now after reading this.... I'm not sure if this is really something for me. It just feels.... weird, like I feel it could read better in trade but I'll feel better getting New Super-Man instead.

No. Its better to just wait a few hours when real pirates do the hi res work.

While my nuts are numb. I still realize that future issues will explore that. I was asking for speculation, not answers for the sake of discussion for a hyped comic.

I'm on the same fence as you. Supposedly, Way wrote 12 issues for this project, and I hope it develops quickly. I want to keep faith because Umbrella Academy didn't really keep my attn at first, but damn it got good. Have faith, keep 3.99 on hand, and give it until issue 5 before bailing.

It's a possibility. If shit doesn't sell it gets the axe pretty quick. Maybe not in DC/Marvel as quick as it should. DP seems like it has some promise, but for the hype so far, it doesn't seem to be there in initial delivery. Lots of questions so far, but I'm willing to give it a go for a bit.

Fucking feminism. It's official. Way's a lost cause. Young Animal's a dud. Everybody out!

>No. Its better to just wait a few hours when real pirates do the hi res work.
Already out.

Can someone storytime the superior version on a new thread?

I have a new waifu :3

I think the fly was just a fly but to the gyro people it was fucking huge and caused a massive panic with military actions and nuke launches.

I like that the swearing is uncensored at least.

hey man, i tried my best for the most demanded comic this week

Bretty gud

I think it's great but I'm not sure if its for everyone

>WHEN I WAS

Brown singergram girl is a qt, but the random acts of violence are completely pointless if the people around her don't respond to it.