KARA BOGA

???
the less people the better

This is why Europe needs refugees.

the fewer wh*Tes the better*

fix'd

wow that's like 10 slaves for every european

>north america

If I told you 3% of the population essentially ran the world, would you believe me?

>import millions of high breeding muzzies
>population still shrinks at alarming rates

Antiretrovirals were a mistake.

>Euro % drops to like 5%
>most of those will be asians and africans anyway

OH NO NO NO

yes because jews make up 2% of the human population already

Curious when will an epidemic cleanse the whole continent of africa

Europe won't be able to feed Africa forever.

bruh look at dese endangered species lmao

they sure damn gonna try though

This graph is wrong, Europes population will rise because half of those Africans will go to Europe

and australia lmao

Europe will be a wasteland by 2030, there will be no incentive to move there from Africa

1% master race

We actually turn boats back

you want me to believe a bunch of cumskin wh*Toids with skincancer can keep the hundreds of millions of chinese, indians, bangladeshis and africans at bay?

lmao wh*Toid, your time will come soon. australia is lucky that it is isolated but soon it will be a chinese colony, BOGA willing.

>wow that's like 10 slaves for every european
Good post.

>Sup Forums will have to shut down in a few decades because nobody will be left to use it

I'm actually in tears ;_; The world is going to be so fucking terrible with all those niggers.... I feel so bad for the people who have to live in those times ;(

>feeling bad for niggers

>wogs starving in droves for hundreds of years
>people actually think the continent is capable of supporting another 3 billion people
delusion

Can Africa even sustain a population growth that massive with all its problems? Does climate change kill off all the whites?

By then Africans invent flying cars.

God Africa is disgusting

Imagine how shit it will be when they are majority

Maybe once the Chinese become #1 they will make things better... China is the great hope.. China please save us

I feel bad for white people, asians and all decent people including some negros. Africa won't be able to sustain 4-5 billion niggers they will come to europe as refugees. we are in trouble. Every girl will get raped multiple times in her life unless she is rich and has good security. Only thing that can save us is CHINA

please save us when the Asian century comes and you guys defeat the wh*Te menace

>tfw the world will be a one big favela

Guys we must put all of our support on CHINA there is nothing else we can do we have to support the Chinese for the future of our children for the future of our race for the future of Earth

Invest in CHINA, vote for Chinese politician, go to Chinese owned store, help CHINA or we will all fall to the black subhumans!!! Every white girl will be raped,,, we cannot stop it unless we help CHINA

The sooner CHINA becomes world #1 the better for our future even if we are slaves to the Han it doesnot matter because we will not be raped by big dick africans it is better to be raped by small dick smart yellow man and not black subhuman

It's 0.2% dumbass

Nah global suicide is better. Humanity is shit, we were destine to fail from the start.

my anti-wh*Te ally :)

Stupid australian was talking about US statistics..

Jewboy , why do you think the negro will not kill you once he is 40% of humanity?

I've seen dna results on Sup Forums there are a lot more Jews out there than we know

BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN BROTHER WE NEED TO BE REALISTIC WE CAN NOT ALL DIE WE CAN NOT DEFEAT THE JEWS OR THE NEGROS WE CANT FIX WHITE BIRTHRATES

We can only support CHINA!!!! The great white hope is CHINA

look at all these scared crackers

I'd think it was less

Century of Asian and African

Are you breathing now? lol

SPIT ON AMERICAN PRODUCTS, DO NOT SUPPORT AMERICANS, WE MUST SPEED UP THE DOWN FALL OF THE USA

BUY CHINESE PRODUCTS, LOVE CHINA, WELCOME CHINESE IMMIGRANTS, INVESTORS AND HEROES, SAVIORS!!! CHINA CHRISTIAN EMPIRE! PLEASE CHINA SAVE FINLAND

bruh look at dis scared white boy literally screetching at china to save him lmao

Lol thats funny coming from a Norway poster.
O shit he woke

yesyes i can not wait china will save us and they will genocide or contain negro menace

it's not less people, it's less share

But I thought they were starving to death, will they have enough food?

>dna results

Are you seriously trying to imply religion is a good thing to have within a society?

>source: livescience and cracked

Sorry you got 0% white, Xuan

It shows the proportions not numbers. I'd be more worried if Europe's bar would rise because it would all be from immigration.

please explain how dna testing works then

Isnt this wrong you interpret it?

The size of europe only shrinks because the asians and africans are breeding like rabbits. They are taking more percentages that europa looses. It has nothing to do with that europeans aget kess and less. In fact europe is stil growing in population.

Its just that the ppulation of africa and asia are growing faster.

Op is a faggot