WE WAS CEASAZ AN SHIT

WE WAS CEASAZ AN SHIT

DEM ROMAN ASS NIGGAS WUZ BLUE EYED BLONDE HAIRED GERMANICS!

LOOK AT DEM MUHFUGGIN STATUES, SMALL CHINS, STRAIGHT EYEBROWS, AND CURLY HAIR, EVERY NIGGA KNOWS THOSE BE SCANDINAVIAN FEATURES

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you give me a picture of a nord with that kind of jaw structure?

Romans were Mediterranean brown wogs. Just like today.

Yes, I hate how Anglo-Saxons jerk off to them. We adopted some aspects of their system (popular vote), but that's about it.

From the side, please.

It was edited from the original one with the nigger and the egyptian

Still, Mediterraneans have smaller v-shaped jaws compared to germanics who have more projected, wider jaws.

>but that's about it.

People like you all across the world should be killed

This and the kangz are still funny as fuck.

The Romans were Anglo not Germanic

I am italian and we have the same exact face lmao. Do you dumbfucks just post these busts without looking at them

Look at the fleshy nasal tip, non projecting jaw, wavy hair, those lips, those cheekbones. Looks very quintessentially mediterranean.

the british empire is the son of the roman empire

everyone who says otherwise is a revisionist that needs to be shot.

>I am italian and we have the same exact face lmao. Do you dumbfucks just post these busts without looking at them

Does your dumbass think I'm implying the Romans were Nordic you stupid fuck

There is debate on what Romans were, but it is undeniable Ancient Greeks were not Germanic or Anglo.

Don't belive this guys lies. The italians today doesn't look the same as old rome.

It's appearant to everyone. They weren't nords, they weren't anglo and they weren't the same as italians today.

They just don't look the same.

The thing is, there are so many of le nordic master race types on here spamming busts of romans and using these to 'prove' the nordic features of the ancient romans.

So, how would I have known?

This, The Romans were literally the first Anglos they were not Italians

if I didn't know any better, I'd say that the op is the original one and that the image is based on pewdiewpie.

another

The david was carved by michaelangelo in the 16th century. That was renaissance italy. How does this have any bearing to ancient rome?

I guess you couldn't of

Romans were Mediterranean. Anglo and Germanic are Nordic because of the North Sea.

They are clearly different people.

>tfw father was full nord
>tfw mother was half greek
>rest of me french and scottish
a-am I a mulatto Sup Forums?

These guys were way lighter. Didn't have the same type of arab, or whatever the mix is today. It's not the same look.

Again, they weren't nord, but lighter than today.
Btw, I'm not saying the people in italy are not the decedents.

again

and again

The urnfield culture and the celts made Rome great.

Doesn't matter, point is they don't look the same.

Same with ancient greek.

augustus was from a family of celtic slave origin, and was adopted by julius. He wasn't a typical roman citizen.

There's a very obvious difference in the way their chins curve.

The bottom of the nose is just different and the top is not that way in very many germanics.

I'd look for a better picture if I was argue that point

And jaw

>nord has a lower, fatter jaw
>bigger nose that points upwards rather than straight on
>thinner lips
>different ears
>less pronounced cheekbones

Yes, I agree. Still look closer than current day italy, imo. Again, not saying they were nords.

That pic does look the same to be honest.

What I meant to say is the modern Greek does look like an Ancient Greek. I thought the middle was Socrates*.

If any of you can read I clearly said they weren't so you wouldn't get sand in your vagina, but it's impossible. You see we wuzzing in anything . Unless you're just agreeing. .

>Implying a bunch of Anglo-Saxons who ended up ruled by Normans are related in any way to the Romans

Russian Empire comes way closer.

who else greek lineage here? feels really good

In reality it's like this

The pic is cherry picked though. It was made to prove that they look like each other, but they don't. To me, they look about 30-40% different.
They had more western european features.

I think Ancient Greeks and Modern Greeks look nearly identical, really.

I made that picture lol

I don't know, I can't tell, really. Are there any autosomal DNA samples from that time?

Haplogroups don't mean anything. Also, sculptures are kind of meaningless.

From looking at Greek paintings, they tended to depict themselves as tanned or olive skinned.

well memed

Remember that Socrates was known as looking fucking weird.

I don't know. I just look at the statues and the current Greeks. I'm 100% sure they are the most genetically similar to anyone today, but still. You don't live by the border of arabs for thousands of years without getting mixed.

OH MY

Skintone is one thing, but, I don't know how to explain it exactly. The texture in their overall look is different.

Hahaha, so true.

The romans, or ancient Mediterraneans probably looked more like what the northern italians look like today, not nearly as dark as the southern italians as there is some degree of North African intermixture, any Italian who denies this is deluded and won't look at the facts

In the words of the eternal Anglo himself, sir Winston Churchill, "Everything we have today, we owe to Rome"

I think these are Roman statues, man.

One glance at that dink and you'd think they were Irish!

Well, no one really cares what you think.

poor Americans, your ancestors look like blond monkeys, mine romans, and spanish.

Aboriginals from 1890

the two guys on left looks like a Greek statue

prove me wrong
(you actually can't)

If I take this image for example, the left one almost looks like me.

Don't think so beaner wanna b.

Right one***

And it's already pointed out to me that it's from the 1600, still.

You are aware that David was a Jew right?

I see no problem with the Germans being Romaboos.

Despite what Voltaire had to say, the Holy Roman Empire was a decent medieval construction. It brought civilization and stability to the heart of Germany.

And it isn't like the Germans are alone in this. Every nation which claims to be the third Rome has done this.

It's endearing and a testament to what the Romans accomplished that modern day peoples should identify with their systems and standards.

There is nothing primitive or simple with regards to the Nebra sky disc. The Germanic civilization which produced it was more sophisticated that their ordinary dwellings would suggest at first glance.

Does it matter? He was kangz

I agree with you on Rome, but I think there is still a lot of dispute regarding Ancient Greece. My friend who was more well-versed in this went in-depth. He conceded Nordicists have a point regarding Rome but not so much for Greece.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

The Bible describes King David of Israel as having a handsome countenance and beautiful eyes, as well as being "ruddy".

>I am italian
MUH HERITAGE. You're not Italian you dumb fuck, and I doubt you've ever even been to Europe as you'd know the phenotypic range of people who live in Italy if you had.

I thought it was hilarious. I have both that one and OP's saved and I use it to trigger both sides.

poor Americans. they dont have Spanish nor Roman blood like 500 Millions of Latin Americans.

>shitposting familia

All I'm saying is they looked lighter. Less arab, if that's what it is. Nothing more.

You don't look like David, he does.

The bible says there was a massive group of Jewish slaves in Egypt.