Why haven't you joined stormfront yet?

Why haven't you joined stormfront yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sG_zs2QCFo
youtube.com/watch?v=FMJge9LJI1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

femenism and muslims

one drop rule

What has stormfront achieved in the last 30 years? They fully bought the skinhead 14/88 white pride meme the Jews invented in the 1960's. It needs to die. Just listen to the anglin/duke interviews if you're in doubt.

Sup Forums doesn't like stormfaggery for the majority, you dumb cunt.

There's a difference between liking NatSoc/white culture and being an edgy autist like yourself.

You're probably from Queensland.

How'd you guess? :^)

pol doesn't generally have a problem with stormfront but the kikes here sure do

Muslims love stormfront, didn't one of their top posters get exposed as one

stormfront has an unwritten rule/exception for muds most due to david duke. if the muslims live in their own countries they can be our allies. not saying I agree with this but it's how it works there. people have guessed that stormfront/black/duke are funded by muds and if this was the case I wouldn't even care to be honest. so long as they stay in their own lands we can work together to accomplish likeminded goals. plus we will need the muds once every jew is relocated to israel.

crypto-stormfront is edgier

Jew chasing is fucking boring and a waste of time. Do. Something productive.

Is stormfront a white supremacist website?

you are atleast 10 years too late, duke said that a long time ago. now look at germany, sweden, and all those countries

My white nationalism comes second compared to my protectionism and other political priorities.

duke has always been against muslims in our countries. he has always said that we can work together with people that stay in their own lands i'm not sure if I agree with this i'm not even convinced we need allies.

I'm not white

This

I have no problem with muslims in the middle east being muslims.

They are only a problem because Israel and the Jews use the west to fight them AND WE FUCKING LET THEM INTO OUR BORDERS AFTER KILLING THEIR FUCKING FAMILIES

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO WHITE LIBERALS?

FUCKING HUG YOU AND THANK FOR DRONE STRIKING THEIR CHILDREN?

YOUR NATION KILLED THEM. NOW YOU MUST DEFEND YOURSELF OR DIE.

This

Duke has never advocated this open borders insanity.

He just doesn't want to conquer the middle east and neither do i.

note duke and most of stormfront also opposes whites migrating to muslim lands. i'm still not convinced that we shouldn't simply take over the entire world again and use our technology and level of awakening to truly exploit it this time.

It's even worse than Sup Forums. Constant forum drama.

>They are only a problem because Israel and the Jews
They are a problem because of US policy of funding groups of people against a threat like the soviets and expecting it to not back fire.
Again, and again, and again. Then, radical leftists push the agenda of letting people who lived under sharia law into borders.

Wallaby Trump supporter thread?

I remember when Sup Forums created happy merchant memes because they were memes and fun, but do stormgoyim take these seriously?
I don't think some people understand this isn't SF 2.0 and unironically think Sup Forums is a neo nazi board.

In hindsight, memes were a mistake.

There's an entire website just for you, please stay there.

pol is a board of peace and truth, it's naturally natsoc

Don Black is a fucking potato nigger sellout to the Jews, hiring Jewish and FBI informant moderators to watch over the forum. Don Black even denies Jews and Israel did 9/11

Stormfront is now a psycop to make Whites feel discouraged and depressed, there is some good intellectual discussion about race on it, but it is overall a crock of shit, Sup Forums, although not perfect because it is also controlled by Kikes and the FBI, is much better. But it was there when I needed it to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=2sG_zs2QCFo

also this

>Don Black is a fucking potato nigger sellout to the Jews, hiring Jewish and FBI informant moderators

source? is this just your feeling?

I'm not white

there was atleast 1 mod like that, had thousands of posts

It's all ironic, go- I mean, fellow user. None of us feel the way you do, none of us care about these things.

I never join forums because what the hell am I supposed to say that hasn't already been said before?

youtube.com/watch?v=FMJge9LJI1g

I just want to leave them alone and keep them out unless they convert to americanism

Its made up of mainly of neo nazi niggers

Becasue i'm black.

All I know is the european nationalist crowd needs a good cleaning

>da joos

Hello Ahmed.

Pol is not controlled by the kikes and the FBI what the fuck

They just arent allowed to host illegal content like cp and terrorism planning you retard.

You can say anything else that is politically incorrect which is 100% anti-jew

I'm black, I don't think they would be very welcoming of me.

Because I haven't joined the FBI....
...yet.

It's not 1939, I don't have a prison record, and I don't live in a trailer park.

>be white
>light colored eyes
>very fair-skinned
>beard grows in blonde
Sorry, you're ancestry doesn't match with what we're looking for.

It needs to be edgier and shrouded in irony

Because stormfaggots are typically the same kinds of people who would have been shot first in Nazi Germany.

Do you honestly think that hitler was thinking of greasy, balding, autistic NEET keyboard warriors when he spoke of the master race?

Because most of those people are just tards and degenerates. They're also really stupid and let David Duke steal their money for his personal expenses.

Join ironmarch.org, they might tease you a bit but if you prove you aren't stupid they'll accept you.

How would they know?

>joining the FBI honeypot

Don't you want to make an African nation great again for your people?

Eventually they will merge as one

Doubt it

We arent kicking out good minorities.

White supremacists that advocate that will get the gas chamber before a based minority does.

Niggers, illegals, potential terrorists and internationalist parasites especially are not welcome though.

DESU my allegience is with Clearskybehind

Stormfront is for proles

If you want this kicked out

You are a jew that worships lucifer and you need some gas

link???

What do they mean by secure a future for white children?

If they werent skinhead degenerates that phrase would be ok, but given that they are kind of niggers, it sounds like a chimpout waiting to happen

I was looking at Stormfront just the other day, but it didn't look active and alive like pol.

I used to love pol, but, I don't know whether it's always been like this or it's new, but you guys are just too soft on non-Whites for me.

I look at how US was a White nation since it's founding. Until Hispanic immigration ended that just a few decades ago. I see how raise crime rates, how much our of taxes they consume. I think of the US truly used to be the top nation, and how that's gone.

Then I go on pol and everyone tells me Mexicans are "bros" and "hardworkers." And that they're good conservative people like us, even thought they've voted overwhelmingly Democrat every election ever.

I'm sick of you guys. I don't want to be here anymore. I just don't know where to go.

Stormfront is actually less extreme than Sup Forums

What annoys me is half the top threats are shill/troll threads

>I'm sick of you guys. I don't want to be here anymore. I just don't know where to go.

Ever tried TRS or I hear Ironmarch is less soft.

This was how it all started with disabilities. then with blacks and Jews. To convince that only the Aryan race was the only one who deserved to live.

Translation: 60,000 Reich marks. What this person suffering from is hereditary defects costs the People’s community during his lifetime. Comrade, that is your money too.

Sounds familiar?

Stormcucks OUT! Literally controlled opposition.

This 2bh, they're a bunch of middle aged Christian rednecks

lads

NOT ALL MEXICANS ARE BROS FAGGOT

WE MEAN KEEP THE AMERICANS IN

KICK THE ILLEGALS OUT

Imagrboardpeace

But many Hispanics are perfectly fine and are Americans like you and me, huh?

>not taking the GundamPill

This show makes weak boys into honorable warriors at heart. A glorious death in combat is still the best death a man can ask for in my opinion.

Those 'good' minorities will constantly pushing to bring in more people like them.

Stormfront are the niggers of white people

the
>how it all starts meme
do you acctually disagree witth the message of the propaganda you just posted?
What gives an unhealable ill person the right to live. birth? his whitness?
He damages the society the same as a thief for example. The only difference is that he cant even do otherwise, witch makes him even worse.

Low-brow forum for people who have not matured past the muh nazi phase.

why would i do that when I can post anti jew memes here?

>We arent kicking out good minorities.

Why the fuck am I here. Goddamn, you people are a bunch of fucking cucks happily giving up your nation.

Heavily moderated and very femserative. They want to present a good image to the world but they fail at that and manage to just be boring.

>Because stormfaggots are typically the same kinds of people who would have been shot first in Nazi Germany.

Common misconception. The first people Hitler recruited were in fact violent thugs, lowlives, criminals, etc. They made up the SA. Hitler was not interested in faggy intellectuals and presentable conservatives. He wanted tough and rough guys willing to fight the communists in street battles.

Didn't stop me from making an account. Never posted but I made an account to read the hidden boards.

Stormfront is a passe circlejerk of middle-aged normies. Sure, it shares TONS of views with Sup Forums and the alt-right but the latter prefer to go invade liberal SJW/cuckservative hangouts and cause mayhem while Stormfags are happy raging about niggers in their outdated 90s BBS forum. Also, their meme game is literally 0, while alt-righters are at the forefront of internet culture.