20% tip

20% tip.

Remember, assholes.

What?

I tip 14%. Eat shit nigger.

I tip

But if i see that my waiter wrote that hippy shit on my napkin i'd tip absolutely nothing

fuck u its 15 always has been always will be

>Being so fucking retarded that your worth as a worker in a capitalistic economy is only worth what people have to pay you as mandated by the gubberment + pity money

The only people who do this are the Tyrees and preggo 16 year olds working at the trucker diner

>insure

I do 15%. 20% is if you are good. 10% if you aren't good with filling my water.

The only thing I tip is my fedora, get a real job you shitters

I don't get why should I overpay for things deliberately? I don't get paid more to do my job. How is it in the states, does the server get to keep 100% of his tips or are all tips put together and then divided equally?

I tip 20% at my favorite pho resurant

They should already provide prompt and well service.

Waiters are the biggest Jews of the service world

Tipping is the stupidest fucking thing. Why would I pay you extra for carrying a fucking plate from the kitchen to my table? A fucking retarded chimp with a broken leg could do your job. When the fuck did this even start? Waiters are the fucking worst.

Eating out is a convinience or for special occasions only.
Writing down orders and carrying food is 0 skill.
I tip the chef if I tip anyone.
>he gives you a whole extra bag of the fresh made garlic rolls

I intend to tip using Australian prices.

If a beer costs 5$ in the US, I'll aim to pay 8$ because that's how much it is here. Burger is at least 10, up to 20 for something decent, etc. If the food prices are already expensive, don't expect an amazing tip.

I tip as a reward if the service is better than normal. I certainly don't tip 15% and I especially don't tip if you ask for tip.

I only tip if she's hot, flirty, cute or tried really damn hard to make my day better.

third post best post

I hate people that can't sell. If a woman I am talking to can't spell properly it removes her from my mind as a suitable mate

Wait. Is tipping an actual thing? I thought it was a meme like shart in mart... Or do Americans actually shit themselves in shops?

when you niggas tip do you give exact change or round to nearest dollar?

I never tip

100$ for food
What nigga you can eat for that for a month even in burgerland

I wouldn't tip if a place had those shitty napkins.

Oh the irony

>insure

>20% Tip
What are you? A cuck?

This, it's not even a fucking skill

>To insure(its ensure) prompt service
Seems like a shakedown to me

Same here. It's not an entitlement.

haha ive gone out everyday for the last 20 years and not a single time have i tipped,can you imagine the amount of money ive saved? eat shit faggots haha you've been "served" if you know what i mean hahaha

This

What makes me obligated to pay for some spoiled teenage brat's iPhone? Her boss should be doing that

The law allows them to be underpaid(below minimum wage) so that tips can recoup the remainder. Really dumb laws to be quite honest.

Get out of the service industry.

It's 15 though

Although as a former delivery driver for a store that's so fucking jewish they only partially reimbursed my gas, I think they need a % tip more than waitresses

Also inb4 kike

>20%
You better provide phenomenal service for that kind of tip. 15% is standard, and will always be the standard, no matter how much people whine that it should be higher.

i hope you don't go to the same place often or youve probably guzzled most of the waiters' cummies

I only tip white women. Because men don't belong in the kitchen.

we have cheaper food and get free refills. You aren't overpaying

>tipping before service
The only time I do this is if I order pizza online, because they actually show up early when you tip more than %10.
Otherwise you don't get shit until after my meal is done, and anything short of a BBBJCIM get's %15.

Cause in the US they get paid shit . They almost live on tips . Dog bless amerigan capitalism

>people in the US will defend this

They are at least getting minimum wage.

How come people don't tip McDonalds workers? They come out with your food 10x faster

I'll tip if you take my order in a timely fashion. If you don't hook me up on the tab at the end of the night by the third time I go to your establishment, you're back down to minimal tipping. Tipping can help save cash if you're a regular somewhere and the bartenders like you. otherwise, pretty much a waste since most bartenders/servers are dickheads

>tipping

Now I could understand tipping the waitress for an extra gobby under the table. But tipping for doing their fucking job?

Amerisharts are so backwards.

I only ever tip 10%, but even then it's rare
After all most service is standard, or worse than average due to lack of staff

Entitled fucks

I don't see why I should have to pick up the slack because their employer is a fucking scrooge, it just enables that behaviour further

Ive been a delivery driver and waiter before. Never complained about no tips, shits easy work and meant for kids starting out.

I used to tip.

Now, after seeing all these cunty piece of shit waitresses post these stupid fucking memes I leave a handful of change that has at least 3 pubes in it.

Fuck these cunts. Get a different job if you don't like it fuck if I care.

Oh and try that spiting in my food shit. I'd be more than happy to get your ass fired and then take you to court over it.

You have literally one job as a server, that being to provide prompt service.

If you can't do your fucking job for the wage your employer offers you, quit your job and go do something else.

Besides which, how does paying somebody at the end of the service ensure prompt service during said service? Fuck sake.

sauce

Tipping is gay lol

I only tip in places I go often, where I can see the long term benefits of doing so.

Those benefits include bigger portions, quicker service, sometimes they let me pay another day and choosing my own table.

Places i don't intend to go often can go fuck themselves, not giving them shit. Customer service in this country is a joke anyway.

They should get another job. Anyone can write an order and carry shit to a table. If less people were able/willing to do the job they would be paid more.

McDonal's workers don't come every 5 minutes and ask if everything is OK. They also don't ask whether you want to order dessert.

No one is forcing them to take that job.

>SERVER_LIFE
This is their fucked up mentality. Do they not want to strive to be more? Be a waiter or waitress for the rest of your LIFE? Doing something else with your life, holy shit. At least attempt to achieve something, not consign yourself as a slave to tips that can be replaced by a robot.

Why would I tip a waiter when I don't tip landscapers and construction workers. Not like they do anything near as much work.

>less than 20%
Nigger detected

I just tip $5 per person, which usualy ends up being 50%

BULL FUCKING SHIT

They have to be paid minimum wage. Fucking retard. If their tips don't add up to min wage the employer has to make up the difference. I bet you're one of them you greasy shitlard.

I never tip because you just don't tip in France except in super high class restaurant you will never go to or if you're a nigger and order pizzas everyday.

And if I ever go to a US restaurant, i'll play the dumb tourist card (god knows american tourists do).

Servers can make good money if they're good at customer service. There is people in here saying it isn't a skill. It is being personable and being able to service people is a skill set. My dad has employees where they make 150 a day just in tips.

>tips
What a ridiculous practice.

they sign a contract knowing theyll be jewed and still act horrified when the check comes in

What? No. I work as a waiter and completely understand giving me less than 20%, especially if you're eating alone, or I decide to treat you like shit because I don't like your snooty attitude and your money becomes worthless to me.

>not being bothered while eating
Idk sounds good to me Paul

Math is for peasants
Drop a $100 bill and be on your way.
Fuckin' cry baby servers.

It s not like if you don t tip the manager will say " ok i ll increase your wage " . Only in the US is mandatory to tip a % . I tip as well here in italy , but i choose how much , and i guess in every other country is like this

no pour boire? :^(

>if you dont optionally give me money then im not going to do my job properly

top kek. how fucking entitled can you be? I am going to make it my life's mission to invent reliable, cheap, robotic table staff. It will be faster and smarter, you can be rude to it and you dont have to give it 20% of your bill for walking to your table about 3 times over the entire night

20% is not the standard for fucking bartenders, actual servers maybe. Cracking a beer does not warrant 20%.

So the leaf was a scumbag all along. How did he fool us with the nice guy meme for so long?

>If their tips don't add up to min wage
Yeah but your minimal wage sucks. Just set a real minimal wage and stop tipping, you'll finally see the real cost of food in restaurants (and probably learn to cook at home).

i only tip my barber $5 for a $15 haircut. rest can fuck off.

thats the joke

The funny part it is waiters at nice restaurants make more then doctors in your shit country

>tfw jewish
>gave the only tip I'll ever give, 8 days after I was born

20%? Maybe five years ago. 25% is standard.

Get a real job faggot. Why would you demean yourself serving others?

"No."

>Give me 20%
Guaranteed anybody bitching about this isn't worth tipping at all. That's probably why they don't receive enough.

lmao somebody actually drew all that shit at work for $16

how shameless

If you are eating somewhere cheap its $2 per person you should tip. If you go to nicer places like steak places its 15-20%

countries with tipping culture should be purged of human life

Better kys

>20%
AHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED FAGGOT

you literally brought me water and carried the food from the kitchen to the table, you didn't even cook it, any retard with an IQ of 40 could do that, shit, you could probably train a monkey to do your job except it wouldn't spit in my food if I didn't throw a hundred dollars in your face every time you brought me a basket of stale bread

Why are uneducated labor workers so fucking entitled?

a beggar out on the street can also make 150 bucks in a day no problem.

not a skill. its pity money

>or if i decide to treat you like shit because i dont like your snooty attitude

top kek. american tablestaff everybody. you know you are a bottom feeder, right? your job doesnt demand or deserve any respect

No tips. do your job right and expect fuck all extra or get a different job faggot

I tip 10%, and usually at any local small business. I don't tip at all up to "Olive Garden" tier. Over that, I only tip if their pricing isn't fucking ridiculous and the server is fast and doesn't try to chit chat or sell us.

No Jews are good at what they do.

Mh not everyone as far as i know

>3. Double It!
Yeah no thanks.

>Charging the delivery cost of a plate from the kitchen to my table to the customer
Just tell when it's done. I'll pick it up myself.

Are you an absolute idiot? These servers are going to lose their jobs to robots soon. They need to start saving up for retirement, the tips are 100% minimum.

To who ?

Waiters in regular restaurants ? They don't even let you tip them as I'm paying with a card and the machine doesn't accept tips.

In cafés and bistrot ? They're just too fucking busy to even check what you just paid.

Delivry services ? Fuck them, they're always late.