Uncanny Avengers #14 Storytime

Muties attack WW2 veteran, read all about it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WgKubW5Z0o
poal.me/ybe8y3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best x-book

This shit triggers me.
>there are rules
What fucking rules, everyone comes back from the dead whenever they feel like.

>Deadpool is Superman-tier moralfag

Nice to see the seeds are growing. What was this, issue 6?
Still too slow though

14, senpai. We spent four issues on Pymtron, and four before that on OC Inhuman Plant Man. Rest were Standoff tie-ins.

Fuck you, Rogue.

Wade's daughter is mutant?

Missed opportunity to make Wade into a little shit, he really comes off as too perfect in this book, while Duggan can make him as fucked up as he should be in his solo

I meant that QS was mind-infected by the Skull in issue 6. It's just that Pymtron arc put everything else on hold and it didn't have to

When can we get regular cap back? I'm tired of captain hydra.

>tfw you get fired from team you fund

Especially in this issue. He grabbed all idiot balls.

Yes, we've known for a couple of years, not long after her introduction to Wade.

You really think current Cap would've reacted much differently even if he wasn't Hydra? Maybe he would've done without the petty, antagonizing comments, but they've tried to make him a lot less of a moralfag since the movies started coming out

What's her power?

The Butler discovered she has an active X-gene but she's a little girl so no powers yet

NICE FUTURE YOU PREVENTED THERE, EH CAROL?

the hulk in the vision is a revived super hulk and they basically caused it by killing banner
could this happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=9WgKubW5Z0o

feel bad for wade.

Well, Steve, that was an unnecessary awful thing to say.

Thats more than likely what the vision was. It's pretty damn clever too. Carol is literally and unironically wrong.

How did you help if Banner dying was national news and so was the site of Banner's burial? There were protesters at the cemetery gate. Too bad because otherwise this issue was flawless

All chapters of Hand are tuned only to Japanese game shows.

>THERE ARE RULES

No, Ulysses's visions don't work like that. He can't make self-fulfilling prophecies.

>the Hulk was the one monster that never attacked over here

Nice dig.

Based Hydra Steve.

He already did that in the Spider-Man tie-in series.

Aaaaah, so this A stands for "Asshole" !

Didn't it happen in the spidey tie-in with the sonic villain?
It would also explain why the Hulk in the vision is full-frontal naked and not shorts-ripped naked.

He's Nazi-cap

Hahaha, based Gerry, making lemonade out of Bendis piss lemons.

Carol go home you're still wrong.

I know, but I thought he was pretending not to show his dickness.

Even though this is Nazi Cap, he is 100 percent in the right. Going behind his back and fucking lying to him at his friend's funeral is fucking vile. Cap may be a dick, but those mutants are garbage.

That one stings

>foresee the hulk destroying everything
>kill the hulk
>undead hulk destroys everything
Nice one Hawkeye.

But really, if this plays into the main book I think that this whole event could still turn out to be worth it.

I get having Steve's, but why does the Red Skull have the Scarlet Witch's outfit in his room?

>>there are rules
Agreed, I hate it when they do this too. You can't pull this kind of crap when people casually come back to life all the time.

Why is Toad now orange instead of green?

You tell him Captain Hydra!
I wonder if Steve will apologize for this once he's back to normal.

Steve shouldn't apologize for anything. He had a history with Wade. Mutual respect for one another. And then Wade wiped his ass with that by going behind Cap's backing and spitting on the Unity Avengers team.

Which is a plot hole and makes no sense. His visions can be avoided because his visions don't take into account the fact that he had a vision about it. Otherwise all of his visions would be self-fulfilling prophecies or would always come true, proving tony wrong.

He wanted to screw her in first UA.

Is the Hand new League Of Assasin

>There's poison gas in the air...AND NOONE CARES

Rightrogue is right

The Hand has been an express resurrection service since the 80s. I can think of over a dozen characters brought back by them.

That's a cool cover

I think there are rules to just magicking dead people back to life without paying heavily. Lots of people can get around those rules not using magic, but he is talking to Voodoo here.

Isn't Beast a minion of the Inhumans now though? Shouldn't they be using another scientist?

Are all the old X-Science Club people from Utopia gone?

I don't like this nu-Steve Rodgers.

Mutant lives are only worth slightly more than skrull lives.

Isn't the Hand's whole thing about making demon-zombie-ninjas?

You do realize that they could just lie about where the burial site of one of the most dangerous metahumans on the face of the planet that is ripe for unholy experimentation is?

>aftermath releasing before civil war ii ends, early next year
jesus they really screwed up with this scheduling

He probably is doing this on purpose, you know he's Hydra now so he's acting undignified and being off the Unity team probably means less responsibilities and he can act better without others keeping tabs on him.

damn

Ooooh man I can't wait for Wade to know Steve is Hydra, it's going to be really satisfying after this little number.

I refuse to believe that the US government wouldn't have had Banner's body in a floating test tube hidden somewhere in a base. No way do they release his body for a casket funeral and then bury that shit for anyone to dig up with little trouble as seen here.

Indeed. Wade and co. played him for a fool and then ganged up and beat him down. That hurts the ego probably.

That would be pretty good story telling. I'd make way more sense

Savage.

But seriously Steve, that's a fucked up thing to say.

Hail Hydra

Thanks for the storytime OP

Is Cap acting a little more pissed than usual because of the whole Hydra thing or is this pretty IC for Cap?

poal.me/ybe8y3

>Are all the old X-Science Club people from Utopia gone?
Most of them probably got M-POX'd.

Good book but I can't stand this moronic version of Steve Rogers, it's on Ultimates level of asshole and he's the one character that should always strive for peace and understanding no matter what.

You are aware that he's currently Captain HYDRA though, right?

Yes, and the fact that no one even thinks about how weird he's acting only makes it worse.

same way nobody ever suspect SpOck

Yeah I mean they prevented his visions way more often than not, like in New Ultimates for example, which is better than these other books so I'm going with them.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MUH HOPE?

>is this pretty IC for Cap?
No.

I don't know why you bring up such inane questions intern-kun, just drop your poll and leave.
Also, I don't know why I reply to you.

>Nemesis already has a cure

bump

Still those words were unnecessary. He was a jerkass. He's an awful cover agent, to be honest.

Nobody can suspect him though, he's Cap.
Don't forget he spent 10 years in a pocket dimension, he's been edgier since then.

This whole issue i'm on the edge of my seat wondering if/when Rogue is gonna touch Cap

Silly user, then she'd figure out the Hydra double-cross and we can't have that. It'd make Spencer's work that much harder, and for Spencer it's already virtually impossible to do a good job.

Hail mutants, fuck Captain Hail Hydra

I'm happy that DP is not anymore an Avenger
Avengers are cancer.

well duh, i'm saying that it increases tension.

Any time Cap has to deal with mutant stuff, I want to see him get the shit beaten out of him. It was like this during AvX, and it's like that now. Punch him into the next county, Rogue.

Yea I'll be glad when this Captain Hydra shit is over because this is the same guy who went against the government in the first Civil War because of what the registration act stood for and the character in the Civil War movie basically gave a speech about how if he sees people in need, he'll help them regardless of what others tell him to do. Now we got him giving others shit for doing what they have to to help their people when nobody else does.

>I'll be glad when Spencer finally ends up getting fired

I feel that my dood

>numarvel is horrible, more news at eleven

>intern
>implying Marvel staff would care what Sup Forums's opinion is

>tfw Rightclops went WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM
>oh, like I give a fuck, after this team-up we won't see each other for six months

Summers family adventures ongoing?

Seriously, a book with Cablel, Rightclops, Edgelord Havok, and Hope would be GOAT.

No Rachel.

I can think of a releveant MLK quote to apply to Rogers in this. Unity is more important that saving your life, the law is more important than standing up to a government that's repeatedly tried to kill you.

He truly is captain fascist. He has become a good example of everything that America really is even though it pretends otherwise.