If I liked iZombie (the show) is it worthy checking out iZombie (the comic)...

If I liked iZombie (the show) is it worthy checking out iZombie (the comic). btw I mostly liked the show because Liv's a qtπ

Gwen is also cute.

Probably not. I've read only the 1st volume it was pretty mediocre and had nothing to do with the series.

yeah the comic's fun and while it has some similar ties as the tv show it deviates a lot (there's a vampire, for instance, and a werewolf, and she's a gravedigger not a forensic doctor)

The show and the comic are completely different but both are great and certainly worth checking out.

Does anyone watch this show for any reason apart from Liv being unnf?

Its the best CW show, by far. It's an actual good show, not mediocre capeshit with fanservice

>He actually believes this

I actually didn't really like the comic
Everyone in the thread is right, the show and comic have almost nothing to do with eachother

It's definitely one of the better shows on CW. The cape shows are never consistent in quality.

The entire cast.

We usually storytime it in the talkbacks. It's decent.

the comic is really only worthwhile for dat Allred art.
the story/dialogue is pretty standard 00s Vertigo fair.

>Everyone in the thread is right, the show and comic have almost nothing to do with eachother
Think one of the creators of the comic compared them like they were golden age and silver age counterparts.

Peyton being unf? But seriously, Blaine, Major, Ravi, Babs, they're all great.

The cast is great and the writing is really good and fun. Liv being prime waifu material is just a bonus.

Major is best boy.

Jane the Virgin, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, iZombie and The Originals are all really good

How will he suffer this year?

He's still slowly dying

Ravi will break up with him.

You'd be better off watching Tru Calling more than anything.

>butthurt flashfag

Honestly, with the Liv/Major dynamic of the first two seasons is so similar to the dynamic that Dushku and Priestly had.

Especially in Season 2.

But he's right.

>Clive's actor was in a LMFAO clip

LMFAO

>being unnf?
Major being unnf?

This

You shut your whore mouth.

Did you guys know that Liv was a Power Ranger?