THIS IS NOT A JOKE FOR PEPES SAKE

GUYS A JEW FROM HILLARY'S STAT DEPARTMENT IS WARNING US ABOUT OUR DISTOPIC FUTURE IN WIKIPEDIA
PIC RELATED GO TO HIS WIKI PAGE AND READ HIS WARNING NOW BEFORE ITS TAKEN DOWN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Steinberg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tUXvL
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Zest444resin
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Steinberg
montalk.net/alien/146/discerning-alien-disinformation-part-2
archive.is/GxBYC
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kiro184
archive.is/5gLaU
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=German&oldid=729710281
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_ganglia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Goldstein
youtube.com/watch?v=8rECG8hl9D8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._Wheeler_III
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't anybody edit these things?

sssh let it happen

Someone archive this shit just to be safe I cant do it

>pfrom
dropped

Sent the link to The Soros foundation. This will be gone in 10 minutes faggots

maybe its hard to say hes a constant Bilderberg attendee so hes elite and most people would never know who he is let alone visit his wiki page so its really damn weird someone archive it just in case pls

Archived and screenshotted, your dumb ass should have done it before making this info known. (((They))) shut this shit down quick.

archive.is/tUXvL

maybe its just a prank IDK but fuck man its weird ass shit i dont want to take any chances

Posting the second screenshot and including the archive link. Ya never know if this shit is true.

archive.is/tUXvL

> using wikipedia to give a warning
whut?

No reason to believe it's actually Steinberg considering he says "their country", and also I don't think a deputy secretary of state would make so many spelling and grammatical errors.

i tpyed the link in without using a proxy or archive, they are coming for me now guys.

Exactly. Speculation ain't illegal. So let's fucking speculate. He's an elite. I didn't even know this guy until I saw this. He's probably desperate for a way out, if this is true. But how did you come upon this, anyways?

It really bothers me because this guy is one of those "literally whos?" in the elite Bilderburg attendee , high level gov and what not. I dont expect a prankster to know who this guy is just to mess with conspiracy theorists idk what to expect these days

wow, only read the first two paragraphs but bump the fuck out of this. for real

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Zest444resin

The page was edited by this account. Can anyone dig up anything? Anything relating to that username

>it's another Sup Forums is populated exclusively by schizophrenics at night episode

>But how did you come upon this, anyways?
Because i wanted to see (((who)) was behind the Hillary state department and low and behold I found a bunch of Jewish people
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-state-department/

Could be true, could not be true

Will monitor this thread, nothing surprises me anymore desu, not gonna panic about it

Can't help it, not enough happenings recently.

Sounds like some sophisticated MK ultra project. Except they use constant propaganda to break their victims.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Steinberg
BUMP
but how do we know that it is real?

It sounds like a really stupid creepy pasta or a schizophrenic.

We are so beyond fucked if that's true though.

we cant know
see and

If you read the whole thing, he sounds retarded. This is strictly off grammar and typos.

>skeptical.jpg

inb4 he falls out of his car and a stray bullet land in his femoral

>tenticals
That was written by an american underageb& for sure.

If this is true, its relatively primitive use of hyperdimensional warfare technology.

See the section on Energy harvesting and implants on montalks site, he talks more about this sort of stuff.

montalk.net/alien/146/discerning-alien-disinformation-part-2

Could be rushing to type that shit out and send it off while he's being monitored? Idk man it's sketchy

how coincidental that tonight when you were researching you also found an article that was edited/submitted just 2 hours ago. Perfect timing, truly

It reads like a schizophrenics train of thought. None of that shit really makes sense senpai

>he falls in his shower and dies with 24 stabs in his back

>he falls off his couch, into the ocean with concrete blocks tied to him

>This page was last modified on 23 August 2016, at 03:11.

i really think you should all commit suicide

Is he trying to commit suicide?

This, was obviously OP.

I have no way of proving to you I did not write it. I can only give you my word that as God is my witness I did not write it and truly found it in a manner of coincidence

God you're gay.

Riiiiight. I hope some mod sees this shit and perma-bans you.

Check the IP address of the edit page and trace it back to Washington DC or near there to confirm something plausible ASAP.

"I'll take it's a Chinese or Indian schizophrenic using Google translate for $1000, Alex."

>pfrom
stop reading right there

So, we're back full circle to "foul effluvent" and magical mind control waves from foreign powers?

People don't need a magic chip to control them; they are more than capable of falling into robotic behavioural patterns by self-deception. We control ourselves on the promise of an impossible reward, that even the very few who attain it acknowledge is worthless.

k
archive.is/GxBYC

He has an account there so we can't see his ip. Only wikipedia mods can see it.

I'm being honest maybe its a prank I dont know but nothing surprises me anymore I did not write it I don't even know how to edit wiki let alone archive shit so I posted what I found here

had an account its been deleted

nvm he just lacks a formal page

That was quick

I think OP is linking here too much on other threads

So i'm gonna say it's OP editing it himself until proven otherwise

will still monitor however

It was clearly metaphorical

This is huge, he just described the entire system of control to us using a clever container. Now we know it's India and China. Now we know people don't even want to obey.

We're winning. And this man is a hero.

Wait, it was written by the actual person who is James Steinberg?

Suicide mission if true. GodSpeed brave Jewish guy.

Can't even spell tentacle
Bilderberg Attendee

james steinberg seems to be popular for these sorts of edits look a month ago kiro184 en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kiro184
put a similar edit

I just don't know what to make of it maybe its a bizarre prank and I'm a total idiot. But it really bothered me. I did not write it I promise I know that does do much for my case but its the best i got

Nah. I meant this dude created an account there so that we can't see his ip from edit log. If you edit stuff on wikipedia without creating an account, your ip is displayed publically.

Oh ty good to know for future reference.

archive.is/5gLaU

earlier edit by a different account, is he ban evading?

this is the other edit by the still existent account
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=German&oldid=729710281

different article

>tenticals

Learn to spell you dumb nigger

How is it metaphorical? He is typing about literal mind control pellets shot into the back of your head by secret police?

The thing about paranoid schitophrenics is that they are often right in the broadest, vaguest sense of things. It is undeniable that China and India have not forgiven the West for the collapsing of the Thai Bart. Nor should they, desu, that went above and beyond "just business kid" to "flat out economic warfare".

However, both countries are massive, are hugely over-populated for the size of their productivity, have huge possibly insurmountable social problems, and are both relaint on the iron fist obedience of the lower orders. If anyone was going to be the target of a direct mind control programme, it would be the lower caste Indians and Chinese.

But yet again, why bother when the target is so adept at fucking it all up by themselves?

stealing my thunder whatever
Though given the large time difference between the edits I thought it was more people of the same group. Whatever their group is

wtf man I just don't get why him he's a "literally who?" of the upper echelons few people even go to his wiki page. I may have been duped but fuck it things have gotten too crazy to just dismiss things completely

it's probably a schizo paki but I'm bored so I'm digging

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Steinberg
autism speaks

He used a crazy metaphor to detail reality. People do this all the time.

What do you think the "Reptilians" are? Sociopaths who use the reptilian brain (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_ganglia) to dominate reality.

"Shapeshifters"? People with cia ties who have alter-egos, fake documentation, and play multiple characters on the political/hollywood stage.

You need to wake up.

If kiro and zest are the same person I'm betting a schizo jap

>GUYS A JEW FROM HILLARY'S STAT DEPARTMENT IS WARNING US ABOUT OUR DISTOPIC FUTURE IN WIKIPEDIA
PIC RELATED GO TO HIS WIKI PAGE AND READ HIS WARNING NOW BEFORE ITS TAKEN DOWN
GUYS
WHAT THE FUCK
THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Goldstein
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Goldstein

>He used a crazy metaphor to detail reality. People do this all the time.
>What do you think the "Reptilians" are? Sociopaths who use the reptilian brain (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_ganglia) to dominate reality.
>"Shapeshifters"? People with cia ties who have alter-egos, fake documentation, and play multiple characters on the political/hollywood stage.
>You need to wake up.
No people actually believe physiological reptiles are wearing meat skins. It's not a metaphor. And same with shapeshifters. Bullshit, of course. But what you're saying is baseless.

> Ps. I love HUGE nignog dicks

This wikipedia issue is simply an attempt to hope it goes viral, so those who oppose globalism look like crazy people.

Posting in a disinfo thread.

>But what you're saying is baseless.

That's what I'd say if I were desperately trying to shill for a blatantly corrupt system full of evil.

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that because I'm not a worthless sack of shit. Kill yourself, traitor.

Fucking don't let this thread die bump

Just got changed back

who ever he is he doesn't seem to like china or india

"And string US industries in tehcnlogy are ruled over by foreign mafia from india and china that are racist as hell while the germans are sitting their being yes men at the top and running junk fake companies in the US defense and avionics industies"

Post blatant vandalism on a site, gets shocked when I click undo.

We're all gonna forget about this tomorrow. No, not because of the goverment, but because it's crazy. Go to sleep and everything will be ok

OP here, most likely but idk I dont want to dismiss anything considering how crazy shit has been recently

Oh I dunno high ranking people seem to go off their nut and wind up dead all the time in the good old USA:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rECG8hl9D8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._Wheeler_III

at 1am? wtf

You should have copy/pasted, if it was so important. Checked and already was nothing there.

Everything is fine, go to sleep

see the archive archive.is/tUXvL
and screen shots

The Reptilians are based on proto-mythology that may or may not be true (there's no way to test any of it). Enki is supposed to have made humans to dig gold which the aliens use for medicinal purposes. There is some disturbingly compelling archaeological evidence (everywhere we find Standing Stones we find evidence of extensive, industrial scale gold mining, for instance) but beyond that and a handful of pottery fragments it's all speculation. (Another startling detail was the South Americans telling the Spanish invaders that the gold they methodically mined for no good reason belonged to the gods).

That's not metaphor either. The Reptilian Conspiracy is that certain genetic bloodlines can directly communicate with in-essence supernatural off-world entities who give them power in return for whatever evil thing the lizards want.

The wiki edit is not speaking in metaphor. It is claiming directly that Americans have little mind control devices attached to them in their sleep?

>"And it's all run at the top by spy organization pfrom(sic) India and China"
Two sentences in and nobody in the thread even cares about the level of absurdity right from the start.

Here's a protip when deciphering secret messages:
The more stupid shit it's filled with the less you're being told.

I archived it because you never know when this shit is true. Seeing that post about the editing time, it probably was OP. How would he even know to look up this nobody? That was my question, and he never answered.

SOME ONE PLS ARCHIVE THIS THREAD

This is really interesting. Mind giving me some links to start me off. I'm especially curious about the stuff about gold mining and the standing stones/South Americans.

>OP edited a wiki article

wow so spooky

nothings happening

lol 2 amateurs edited this without logging in, thus their ipv6 and ipv4 shows publically.

OP here I did answer here

The reptilian thing is just about the reptile brain. Elites have cut off their emotions, probably through all that inbreeding and trauma based mind control, and work off of their fight or flight, brainwashed mind so that they can do what they do without guilt or feeling.

Spooky, but possible.
Oh vey, exterminate all chinese and indians with ethnic bioweapons, but exterminate the jews as well, so even if we just got jewed into doing the kikes dirty work, they could not enjoy the benefits.

Faggot speaks. Doesn't manage to utter much besides mumbles and gurgly moans.

>totally real guys I swear.

Yes.