>Twitter twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

Developments August 21
>SAA advances in Darayya
>Don't believe the meme negotiations
>Syrian Army thwarts jihadist counter-offensive in southern Aleppo
>SDF advance south of Manbij
>Hezbollah strikes Nusra in the western Qalamoun
>Top jihadist commander killed in southern Aleppo
>Massive explosion rips through Jihadist stronghold in Idlib (munitions depot went kebab)
>ISIS attacks Kuweires Airport area of east Aleppo
>Iran allows Russia to use Hamedan Airbase indefinitely
>Russia could use Incirlik airbase ‘if necessary’ – Turkish PM
>Jihadists lose 30+ fighters in failed northern Hama offensive
>Syrian Army advances to Ramouseh Bridge in southern Aleppo
>Clashes restart in Hasakah City after government, Kurdish negotiations fail
>Syrian Army goes on the offensive in east Palmyra
>Syrian Army prepares for massive Latakia offensive
>Syrian jets fly over flashpoint city despite US warning
>Saudi jets strike Yemen’s capital during 100,000 strong rally in support of Houthis

>NEW SOUTHFRONT
youtube.com/watch?v=zE0F2CZJVRk

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City Aug 20
i.imgur.com/zNiG2co.jpg
>Manbij - Al-Bab Aug 17
i.imgur.com/Qu0hJLm.jpg
>East Ghouta Aug 12
i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 21
i.imgur.com/aReHyJkh.jpg
>Hasakah Aug 20

>previous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/yemeni-forces-break-siege-of-taiz-1.1882683
twitter.com/MikhailTolstyk/status/767839799256371201
twitter.com/kovandire/status/767838201096630276
youtube.com/watch?v=t3Cpnq4wFx0
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
trtworld.com/mea/kurds-in-syria-protest-oppressive-policies-of-pyd-166928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuckin first for ASSAD

first for HOUTHIS

>weed, syrup, Quran, framed soviet flag, 2016, chink selling all the land

if only you knew how close we really are

what the fuck are they chewing?

Top ten things that make you a kaffir.

>You disagree with me on this top ten
>you support Sisi
>you support Saudi
>you support iran
>you support assad
>you support israel
>you support gay rights
>you are shiia
>you support america
>you support russia

Anyone of these will make you kaffir if you are muslim.

This is my life's work, I have studied these types of muslims, I know them very well and can be 90% certain they are hypocrites or cultural muslims.

Khat probably

Khat
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat

what the fuck are you on about, takfir?

no kurds?
we got a problem

Do not be repelled by this takfir, for it is the 6th pillar of Islam, for how else will we keep our religion pure if not for calling out jew infestations? And for those who are kaffir, it is not too late to ask forgiveness form Allah and leave your flawed ideologies.
And do not question me on my list, for It is my life's experience and I have the authority with my superior 130+ I.Q. I do not call for violence upon any kaffir except if they act upon violence on us. For I am a man of peace and moderation.

FSA will die
Kurds will die
Daesh will die
Assad is here to stay

kurds is america

that doesnt sound very healthy

good, thats the first reasonable thing thats come out of your mouth, im almost proud

Why do you still talk about that Houthi rally yet no mention of this?

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/yemeni-forces-break-siege-of-taiz-1.1882683

Btw Al Masdar lies about the 30 jihadists, there was no offensive there

where can I get some?

twitter.com/MikhailTolstyk/status/767839799256371201

>Guwayran neighborhood of #Hasakah has fallen, Reports of mass surrender, city is surrounded and fall is imminent.

your pro houthi?

UM

twitter.com/kovandire/status/767838201096630276

>#Hasakah 230 regimes solder arrested in 4 different vlg around Alkawakab military base 10km east #hasakah

Well it looks the SAA did what it does best once more...

A B A N D O N E D T H E I R P O S T S.

assad on suicide watch

man i dont like assad but we can all agree that communist kurds are subhuman and should be removed, for now american backed SDF is a bigger threat to turkey's national security than iran, so for now im ok with a russian iran turkey alliance to remove usa

>alertness (good)
>arousal (boy you better be roused when you're fighting for your life)
>concentration (good)
>confidence (good)
>constipation (helpful on the battlefield, no time to poo in loo when fighting)
>euphoria (good for moale)
>friendliness (also good fo morale)
>hyperactivity (who needs lazy fighters?)
>increased blood pressure (being on the battlefield does this by itself, the amount that khat mitigates this anxiety-induced blood pressure increase is more than what khat induces)
>increased heart rate (more oxygen to brain, nothing wrong with this)
>insomnia (sleep isn't good on the batlefield)
>psychosis (vague and unfalsifiable, and as if war doesn't do this)
>suppressed appetite (once again, hungry troops aren't good, fighting while thinking about food isn't good)
>talktativeness (communication is key on the battlefield)
>thought disorder (the fuck is this new-age psychobabble? seriously)
>verbosity (what is supposed to be wrong with this exactly?)
Is there anything this wonder-drug can't do?

No lol what's wrong with you, as soon as someone disagrees with you you start slandering him as pro Sisi, pro Israel, pro Houthi

Seriously grow up

come on, is this really a surprise?

Kurds are the most disgusting party involved in this war, closely followed by terrorist rebels. Saddam was right to do what he did

EXPLOSION!

calm down i just saw your post and wondered if you were pro houthi, saudi cuck

it's the "oral cancer" and death im more concerned about

You call me a Saudi cuck then wonder if I'm pro Houthi, you clearly have brain damage

they die before 50 anyway

thats why i asked the question, i was not sure you were anti houthi and a saudi cocksucker salafi

Meh, so too does chewing tobacco and just about everything gives you cancer, and everybody dies. Might as well live like a boss chewing khat, killing sauds, and not giving a fuck.

You actually support Houthis?

you actually support a Saudi puppet government?

dont give them too much credit, they just defeated incompetent saudis, hamas would absolutely destroy them

Anyone takes down the ksa is ok in my books

no i dont support iranian puppets and shia kaffirs

In this case, the KSA is worse. they bomb markets and residential areas. and we're not talking shitty barrels here, we're talking actual airstrikes

That question was directed at a takfiri autist leaf not your average /sg/tard

Like I said yesterday, 9,000 Yemenis killed in 18 months, it appears Saudis kill less than Assad by a massive margin, they even kill less than Israel (2,200 Gazans in six weeks)

And of course 9,000 includes deaths on all sides

why dont you support huthis? i thought you hated oppressors

i know fuckall about the houthis except they like to eat plants, but im sll good with them killing saudis

>Toxicology
Khat may cause oral and gastric cancer, cerebral hemorrhage, MI, duodenal ulcers, hypertension, testicular degeneration, low birth-weight infants, and a variety of other severe effects including addiction and the attendant ills.

Because houthis are against israel and america.

SyAAF doesn't target markets

Only because Saudi military is completely inept and the areas of Yemen they're currently operating in are largely rural

they kill less than assad? thats your argument? lol

I supported the Houthis at first, but then they invaded south Yemen and became oppressors

Now I only support the southern resistance, the Saudis are also oppressors in Yemen

Stop fucking taking things I say to other people and misrepresenting them

We're talking about the air force

I can't respond to such denial.

Last I checked the southern resistance movement is dead or they decided to surrender and ally with the hadi forces.

where do they get those numbers from? Sounds completly unrealistic considering all the fighting in urban areas. The US even stopped reconaissance support over yemen because the saudis weren't giving a shit about civilian casualties.

Yeah they do but they target markets visited by terrorist sympathizers

Saudi Air Force is ineffective despite all of their funding, even Assad's Air Force shows more aptitude despite being underfunded, undertrained, and undermanned

i generally support sunni people, and i think south is sunni so they're ok in my book

what did they do in the south, i heard they cut a supply road or something

why would they SyAAF target markets? what do you think they hope to gain? literally nothing.
in KSA's case they know that they are losing to the Houthis, so they just have to flatten everything that fucking moves and that includes destroying their source of food. KSA is one nasty government

>terrorist sympathizers
so pro fsa means terrorist? fuck off mate they just want food

they ended the siege of taiz, town is still contested after months

>pro FSA

Nice meme. FSA is literally irrelevant. And yes, they're terrorists

> @sayed_ridha
>YPG continue attack in Hasakah attempting to capture NDF positions in Souq al-Hal & at postal office, former claims control of Basel Stadium

Why are they still fighting?! The truce was made 5 hours ago and was supposed to stabilize the situation! Who broke the deal this time?

Yes Hadi is their boss they have no choice, that doesn't mean the people on the ground stop existing. The people of Taizz and Aden reject the Houthis (and Taizz isn't part of South Yemen). I support anyone defending their land against putschist invaders.

The UN

Then you'd expect Saudis to kill more civilians

The Houthis besieged the city of Taizz for a year, the siege was broken in March but it was reimposed, now the siege was broken again, the resistance captured a mountain that overlooks the city

they gain less sunnis, they fucking tortured a kid for doing an anti assad graffiti, they act to terrorize
only nusra isnt fsa

>Then you'd expect Saudis to kill more civilians
yeah you would if they weren't completely inept and ineffective like I said before

>only nusra isnt fsa
Of course not, the only thing they have in common is that they're both terrorists fighting against their government

See

SAA was losing in the past so by your logic they targeted markets in the past, but don't do so anymore?

The logic is simple, collective punishment against civilians who support rebels. That way, civilians will prefer SAA to FSA just to avoid being bombed by SAA. It's called "strategic" bombing and was used extensively in WWII by Allied air forces against Germany and Japan

Who do you think?
Same ones who started the fighting.
Same ones who broke every last truce and ceasefire.
Vlad, it's time. Drop the FOAB on Afrin.

Wow, that is sad.

nusra is al qaeda, the rest are salafi + muslim brotherhood syrian rebels, yes theres a difference

>misrepresenting them
Shill harder holy fuck. Saudi is scum.

There never was a deal. Litterally all of the reporting of deals has been by pro SAA people. Whereas all the kurdish sources are saying, "GTFO or DIE!"

Plus, if you look at the terms of every agreed upon deal, they make no sense. Why would the kurds give up all their gains, why would they return to the status quo when they have a massive advantage? Why would the kurds agree to all this and only get a few token roadblocks removed?

IMO the kurds aren't going to stop, and Hasakah will be lost to the SAA and NDF, its only a question of time.

>FOAB
i think you might need to drop a few more than one to flatten Afrin
youtube.com/watch?v=t3Cpnq4wFx0

father of all blyat

Yes when someone compares the Saudi air force to the Syrian air force and I respond to that, and someone misrepresent that into saying I support the Saudi air force (which I don't, less civilians is still not zero civilians), that is called misrepresenting aka a straw man, you retarded Irish cuck

>Countryside General reading the news

youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

> Why would the kurds give up all their gains, why would they return to the status quo when they have a massive advantage?
To avoid getting bombed and stop the syrian government from allowing them to clean the border region probably. No idea, all we get are vague reports, there is a lot more behind the scenes that never makes it to the public.

>nusra is al qaeda, the rest are salafi + muslim brotherhood syrian rebels, yes theres a difference

of course there's a difference. like i said, the only thing they have in common is that they're all terrorists

it wouldn't make sense for the SAA to do that because it would only generate anti-government sentiment.
with the Saudis, they don't care because it's not their land. Saudis just want to destroy Yemen and keep them from threatening the house of Saud

Question: would you prefer the hadi-led led government or the saleh-led government? And why?

when have FSA done a terror attack on usa ?

>it wouldn't make sense for the SAA to do that because it would only generate anti-government sentiment.

not really, if you're still living in terrorist territory after 5 years of war then you've already made up your mind on who you support and it's not Assad

>when have FSA done a terror attack on usa ?

never, does "terrorist" suddenly only mean "those who have committed terrorist acts against the United States"?

forgot to reply to you again

>it would only generate anti-government sentiment
its too late at this point, the SAA cut off their fair share of 12 year old sunni penises

Hadi led government cause he's weaker, Saleh is an old school tyrant that goes deep into the Yemeni officer corps, he's the head of the snake

I supported Houthis against Hadi just cause he seemed like a Saleh lackey to me, when it was clear Saleh was backing Houthis, ayyy...

It would make sense if the people already hate the government after the protests against it. You can't seriously say the Syrian government cares less about destruction than Saudi, if you look at east Aleppo.

why are they are terrorist

>you've already made up your mind on who you support and it's not Assad
not really. a lot of people are too poor to leave or don't have anywhere else to go. it's not like you or me who could just drive or fly somewhere safe, they'd have to leave behind their entire lifestyle

they take arms against their government, fire mortars at innocent people in Latakia, Aleppo, and all over Syria, and worst of all they don't even realize that they're just pawns and useful idiots for the salafi/wahhabi cunts who hold the real power in the rebel camp

even kurds dont like SDF

trtworld.com/mea/kurds-in-syria-protest-oppressive-policies-of-pyd-166928

>tfw kurdish gf

>they take arms against their government, fire mortars at innocent people in Latakia, Aleppo, and all over Syria,
its war, not terror, they have a right to independence

>and worst of all they don't even realize that they're just pawns and useful idiots for the salafi/wahhabi cunts who hold the real power in the rebel camp

its stupid but it doesn't make them terrorists

>not really. a lot of people are too poor to leave or don't have anywhere else to go. it's not like you or me who could just drive or fly somewhere safe, they'd have to leave behind their entire lifestyle

millions of poor people already left rebel-held territory for refugee camps elsewhere in Syria, or fled to Turkey, Jordan, or Europe. no amount of poverty justifies living in a city or neighborhood that has been harboring terrorists and getting bombed by the rightful government for years, such persistance can only be ideologically motivated

Ok Ok so is Assad going to stay? Please I don't want a response from the UAE shitposter I already know what it is. I'd just like an answer that uses evidence and logic. Because right now I don't think he's gonna be staying for so long, especially if Hillary wins.

>its war, not terror, they have a right to independence

they have no right to independence. my government fought the bloodiest war in our history because the South didn't legally have the right to take up arms against their government. and the terrorists in Syria have no right to take up arms against their internationally-recognized lawful government and kill innocent civilians in pursuit of their misguided goal

>Jarablus Military Council (SDF) commander El-Cadir assassinated after announcement today

this is what happens when you threaten turkey lol, based MIT

>not really, if you're still living in terrorist territory after 5 years of war then you've already made up your mind on who you support and it's not Assad
Yeah, no. You probably life there because you can't leave, or don't want to leave your home. Also if your argument were true the rebels would be fucked even harder in aleppo, a million or so people still live in the government controlled parts compared to a few ten/hundred thousand in the rebel held parts.

did the us legally have the right to revolt against the british? :^)

In Syria and other places in the ME, wealth is not determined by money but by land, farm animals, and such that's been handed over to them over many generations. they can't just leave that all behind.
of course he's going to stay. look at a map, rebels and ISIS have no chance of capturing all that red

>Turkish artillery targeted ISIL bases with 40 rockets in northern Syria.

isis, sdf , usa btfo!

He's staying, at least until the war is over.
After that it's up to him. I wouldn't blame him if he would want to be free of the responibility and stress, given the opportunity. However as it stands, the alawi alevi yazidi druze assyrian and arabian people in syria need him.

that nigger is spaced out

what is supposed to happen when hillary wins? More support for moderate beheaders and kurds, they can't do more. They also can't support their pawns with airstrikes against the syrian government.

Ideology and political opinions aside, assads syrian government is still the legitimate ruler of syria, they alone decides who is allowed to operate in their territory. They have russians with air defense systems in the country, their cruisers at their shore. And if shit gets really bad i'd expect iran to increase its support.