Brahs my uncle just passed away. He was a hermit drug addict with mental issues, but he was such a loving person

Brahs my uncle just passed away. He was a hermit drug addict with mental issues, but he was such a loving person.

And he loved Donald Trump too. He followed the campaign closely. Every time I'd see him we'd talk about Trump. I knew things were getting bad for him, but I still held out hope that, maybe we could make his life great again.

It just hit me that he's not going to see Trump MAGA.

Hold me Sup Forums

Having a drink for you user

>one less trumpfag going around

Good. Fuck your uncle and fuck trump.

Your uncle died, hopefully fucktard will follow

See it for him desu.

>Mexico

F

That's what he would want, eh?

ty Sup Forums

The wall just got 10 feet higher, Paco.

Sorry for your loss bro, condolences... tho Trump is shit I'm sure your uncle was a great person

Get him out!!!

OUT OUT OUT!!!

And by the way...

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER

>Mexican "intellectuals"

same having some rum

keep strong and MAGA in his honor leaf

I'm sorry for your loss, but at least he won't be here to see hillary cheat her way to the white house then destroy our country.

build wall now, paco.

I am sorry for your loss, user. His tortured soul is in a better place now, even better than trump could build.

Guess I'm a #cruzmissile now

cognac for the remembrance

You lot giving up already?

never forget the edginess summer brings

>hermit drug addict with mental issues
>And he loved Donald Trump too

Sounds like most of Sup Forums, except without the drug addiction

Suck his corpses dick trumpfag

Well he only went into hermit mode when he was high...otherwise he had a charisma that would make this board of FA autists insanely jealous. One of those guys who can strike up a convo with anybody. He was like Trump's alcoholic brother.

What was his drug of choice?
Also, condolences.

No what I think I'll do is go and buy this board game that we saw at the local consignment store the last time I was with him. And I'll get my bros together on saturday, get some beers and cigars out, put on my MAGA hat, and we'll have a fun time playing this.

And then I'll be here in November to drink your tears.

crack, although he wasn't your typical crackhead (he was overweight and had a job)

And thank you for the condolences, you and the rest of Sup Forums.

>drug addict with mental issues
>loved trump

pick two

I'm not judging, user.
I was a smackhead for four years.
Thankfully I hate speed and am clean these days.
Sup Forums are mostly neckbeard virgins on power trips, they take any opportunity they can to insult a normie.

Not all are like that, though.
The actual members of the white race that will be reproducing to further it are the very people they despise.
The iron knee weighs heavy on them.

Mayor Ford?

How'd he die?

F

He was a lot like him IMO.

The Coroner suggested a heart attack because he fell over awkwardly and he had risk factors for heart disease, but IDK for sure. Unfortunately he wasn't found for three days. I don't think there will be an autopsy.

Good for you for getting clean bro. Yeah it can happen to anybody, people often judge all drug addicts as being terrible people, but that's just not true. My dad (his brother) was also on crack for a while but he got clean. Unfortunately my uncle didn't make it, at least in this life.