China to test Cure for Cancer using CRISPR gene edit

Peking University in China will race ahead of world in bid to cure cancer using genetic engineering.

It will be bring the total number of CRISPR cancer cure tests to 4 in China. While American studies struggle for approval, China is currently undertaking 4 different Cancer cure.

It was originally believed an American study would be the first to test CRISPR reprogramming of the immune system to kill cancer. Except now 4 Chinese studies are now ahead of American studies.

RIP WESTERN WORLD

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?term=CRISPR&pg=1

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/601717/first-human-test-of-crispr-proposed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1, 2, 3

HAHAHA AMERICA FOREVER KEKED BY CAPITALISM AND PHARACEUTICAL COMPANIES.

CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1

American genetic Engineering study to cure cancer - FIGHTING for approval and possibly start in 2017

Chinese Genetic engineering studies to cure cancer - 4 concurrently started already.

USA researchers struggle for approval:
technologyreview.com/s/601717/first-human-test-of-crispr-proposed/

Chinese researches already began testing of genetic engineering to cure cancer.

B T F O STUPID ASS LIBTARDS

Can't wait for China to conquer the world and literally turn libtarded westerners into paste to feed to cattle.

marry fuck kill

>cure cancer
>human population keeps booming
when does the ride end?

Engineering this kind of shit always makes more problems. Engineering a vaccine through radiation mutation is what spiked cancer to begin with

China to genetically engineer immune cells to kill cancer.

This study will evaluate the safety of PD-1 knockout engineered T cells in treating metastatic non-small cell lung cancer. Blood samples will also be collected for research purposes.

Peripheral blood lymphocytes will be collected and Programmed cell death protein 1(PDCD1) gene will be knocked out by CRISPR Cas9 in the laboratory (PD-1 Knockout T cells). The lymphocytes will be selected and expanded ex vivo and infused back into patients. Cyclophosphamide at 20mg/kg single dose will be administered 3 days i.v. before cell infusion.

MEANWHILE IN AMERICA

>hey guys can we get permission to try to cure cancer?
>ETHICS SOCIAL JUSTICE MAYBE IN 2017
>WRITE 100 PAGE PAPER ON HOW IT AFFECTS BLACK LIVES MATTER

I can't even imagine how Aussies put up with each other, Christ
Good thing they took your guns away, otherwise you'd ask have blasted each other and the politicians would have nobody to tax

We will be fine.

Cut off all humanitarian aid to Africa and other countries receiving gibsdat.

Solved.

>CRISPR
>radiation mutation

You're insane and low IQ

Yeah no. Royal Rife

>he thinks cancer is a big deal

more people die from sharks than cancer

Polio vaccine was mutated with radiation for some reason. Almost killed us all

It's the government m8

AVG IQ 95 MONKEYS LEADING A COUNTRY

The cure is probably so expensive that only rich can afford it.

What

Cool.

Because conservatives rule America right?

That's why niggers and mexicans overrun everything and SJW is ingrained in government and media

Trust me, government cares more about transgender bathrooms than curing cancer. That's not "conservative".

>zombie-apocalypse will start in China
we'll stand no chance at all.

Would be cheaper than current cancer treatments techniques which are basically barbaric.

Of course this is before jews get a hold of it.

>USA does a century of cancer research, pioneering every new therapy
>China hacks American research, then taxes 1.5 billion people to fund the very next step

Yeah looks like the US just isn't as good as chinkland
btw; marry, kill, fuck

Angles mate.

Fuck kill marry

It's funny because I'm the only Chinese Australian I know with ancestors in the People's Liberation Army of China. I am highly patriotic, nationalistic for China but reasonably centrist in my views of what's good for the west.

I trigger the shit out of everybody. My favourite targets are Asian nu-male beta cucks such as Hong Kong secessionists who want to be westernised but then act like they've got traditional Chinese culture when their merchant, southern mentality of westernisation and lack of patriotism to the country is the last Chinese thing out there.

Also trigger the fuck out of whites on a regular basis.

I wish I just lived on an island surrounded by Balkan and Spanish qts desu, I get along with them.

Are you really blaming opposition of genethearapy on libtards instead of conservatives?

absolutely.

Stem Cells you might have an argument.

Right now the libtards are in power

Cool I hope they do cure it, but guess what every time I hear

>china to do X
>china wants to do X
>china planning on X

nothing ever comes of it, because they fail or are lying or making shit up

They can barely build an escalator that doesn't eat people alive.

China probably espionaged the fuck out of American study like they steal everything else.

DELETE THIS

don't ruin it

Nah, it's a dictatorship so it'll be controlled. A whole city went on quarantine a few years ago after a man contracted bubonic plague.

We bomb our terrorists like the Russians do. Our citizens even beat the shit out of them. So zombies are easy game.

Some remote part of Europe or Africa is more vulnerable, South America too.

oh....you must be a manlet

Please Chinaman, let me keep my mother so she can have the granddaughters she always wanted.

think of the bebe

Even if one thing is cheaper than the other to produce, people will obviously be willing to pay more for the better option.

Nah, one on the right has the most symmetric face

well, at first then eventually EVERYONE will demand it

>muh universal human rights
>muh pain and suffering

Well, beyond cancer, gene manipulation into creating cures for everything

What fucking reason does this fucking nigger give for banning this shit?

Didnt obama personally fucking veto the bill that would have approved this?

Fucking why?

He doesnt want anyone curing cancer and maybe also choosing for their kid to not be a nigger because thats like nazi eugenics shit, and thats a good enough reason for people to believe, when the underlying reason is he's really just bought out by pharmacutical companies that dont want a cheap cure for cancer?

No surprise there.

Its been known for a while that our corporate oligarchy has been holding back a lot of technological innovation and progress in favor of their own profits. A big industry this is occuring in, funnily enough, includes military technology, as well as the auto industry.

No surprise it would extend into the medical/pharmaceutical indudtries as well.

China and East Asia will probably be the main innovators of the future at this rate.

Just to be real for a second instead of trolling. Pretty much all of this technology and development is American. It just happens that China can jump the gun on conducting a study first.

It's great though because it does put competitive pressure to get this shit rolling in the west though.

Shutup chink

>weed cures cancer
>people will unironically edit their genes instead
lmao I'm going to enjoy watching the world die out while I stay in cozy Sup Forumscity in an ivory tower eating fresh crops from my own gardens.

Human trials in the US are incredibly expensive

The FDA doesn't allow any exceptions for risk

There have been cases where terminal cancer patients couldn't even volunteer to be test subjects for some new drug

Shut the fuck up my future foot stool.

I think it's fine for Chinese people to copy stuff and innovate on it considering all our neighbors copied our language, culture and technology and the fact that everyone copied our inventions of paper, artillery and gunpowder. It's how humans evolve and advance.

Obango and co oppose GM bebes
They aren't banning this research just making it jump through a bunch of gay hurdles to start testing

aka China testing now
USA maybe 2017

It's the slow down due to bureaucracy and red tape.

Mate I could be fucking your sister for all we know

but the off target effects user.

>can't even build a school that doesn't collapse on the kids and kill them
>will be the first to cure cancer
Nope. Call us back when China actually succeeds at something.

Mate, I could be breeding your race out for all you know. Just takes a few broken condoms and a few broken white women :^)

CHINA #2 TAIWAN #1
H
I
N
A

#

T
A
I
W
A
N

#

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>Obango and co oppose GM bebes

Fucking why

This is a crime against humanity, preventing medical science from progressing and being used

>A FUCKING ISLAND

Hey chinese buddy, wanna go for a beer and you can tell me all about your chink patriotism?

From only a cursory glance into the CRISPR target looks as if it could be potentially very dangerous for the patient. Knocking out PD-1 could make the T cell target healthy host cells and lead to autoimmune disorders.

Beyond that, these cells still have the issue of needing a cell surface marker for cancer that they can target. Most cancers do not express a unique marker from other cells, further increasing the risk of unintended cell death. There are currently experiments being done to add the capability to target multiple markers through engineering CAR T cells, though that is still a ways off from approval for clinical trials.

kill the white one, obviously, I'll get back to you on the other two

No need, it can be summed up as: "China is the urheimat of many Asian races (proven), the 60+ ethnicities of China are ancient and superior (yes including the t*rks), Chinese is a nationality and as a race refers to all the ethnicities of China. Foreigners are subhumans. The fact that we trigger everyone, fought 50+ countries at Korea and still oppose foreign faggotry to this day shows our greatness."

Also Chinese who refer themselves as chinks/gooks/whatever are cucks.

Well it wouldn't be new for a cancer treatment to almost kill the person in the process of treating the cancer.

How does it feel being a mongol rapebaby?

I'm not a cuck and my chinese family aren't cucks either. We came to this white nation and it has allowed us to flourish. My sister is dating a nice white guy and I hope they have babies.

I have to date chinese women because the white aussie girls don't like us but thats ok. I don't deserve a white girl anyway.

Actually, us Han outnumber the mongols 100,000 to 1 and are breeding them out as we speak. Also burned their capital of karakorum at the end of the yuan dynasty. 4 million mongols in china and 1 million in mongolia.
YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ME WHITE BOI

>let china spend money on preliminary studies
>observe their failures
>build on what they learned and discover cure for cancer

I'm calling it now.

The cure fails and it leads to super cancer.

The patient turns into a blob of cancerous flesh.

I'm not white.
Chinese boipucci belongs to the superior white race. My father came here on a boat with his boipucci in the air ready to receive white cock.

There is no need to hide it friend, behind your mean exterior lies another chink aching for the BWC(BIG WHITE COCK)

Get a genetics test. I'm pretty sure most Chinese have mongol genetics.

Patent the cure for cancer, and don't give it to white people

>china has no original content

their academics are crippled by censorship

their Research and development non-existent.

>they simply, reverse engineer
it will take time to develop original research

Kill, kill ,kill
They're all ugly as fuck

Dont expect to get it either when you get sick too, disposable citizen #57362152897

On the right you got
>muh Jesus
>muh against God's will

On the left
>muh ethics

i can afford it

Well at least China kept its word, they've stopped using political prisoners as organ banks, now they're back to simple test subjects.

Dude have you been to China? There is nothing innovative going on. It's merely being the world's factory by ignoring environmental, safety, and human standards. The beauty of it is the entire country will soon devolve into chaos when it loses a significant chunk of its manufacturing to lowers bids. China is the biggest failed attempt at structuring a new middle class. Shit will hit the fan soon.

>nothing innovative going on
Have you been to China?

Yes. I run a business and source from many factories in shit tier cities.

that sounds like the most faggoty shit I have ever read.

congratulations.

Maybe in Australia they do

>Blaming libs and SJWs
>Not big pharma wanting to milk 'treatment' for another few decades

Bootlickers gonna bootlick

CHINA STRONK