Harambe: Stop making memes of our dead gorilla, Cincinnati Zoo pleads

>‘We are not amused by the memes,’ the zoo has said, joining other online voices in asking for the joke to come to an end

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/harambe-memes-cincinnati-zoo-gorilla-shot-dead-rip-a7203356.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/harambe-memes-cincinnati-zoo-gorilla-shot-dead-rip-a7203356.html

#Dicksout4Harambe

>Thinking they can control memes

It is nice that some of his other children can come visit his memorial.

Is that the Michael Brown statue that's supposed to be built?

fresh

this has nothing to do with politics whatsoever

its news

That was uncalled for

kek. hilarious

Is harambe the worst forced meme of 2016? It reeks of reddit/facebook trying to be edgy.

>is this about milo why does the cincinnati zoo care what we do to one of the ghostbusters stars on twitter

>edgy

Complaining about Reddit memes when you're using one from Tumblr and Buzzfeed.

>normies making fun of BLM
>this is somehow a bad thing

Harambe is the only time that Black Lies Matter has been right when they have protested against the shooting of an innocent unarmed black male.

Well those fucking idiots shouldn't have shot a rare lowland gorilla to save a nigger that will be in prison before hitting his teens.
I guaran god damn tee the next time you will hear about the kid that fell in the gorilla enclosure will be featuring his mugshot in the evening news.

this x10000000000

It's really not. Some random monkey in some random zoo got shot. It doesn't matter in the slightest.

>if only they stopped shooting
lowland silverback gorillas

Harambe's unfortunate death motivates me to live as a better person, to do more and to strive for more. When I catch myself slacking, I think of Harambe. It reminds me of how fragile life is, and so much of his life that was taken away from him for no reason at all.

>If you are trying to say the kids life was less important than the gorillas, you are a ding a ling.
>tfw I am moon man.

But we're putting him on the $20 bill.

This is karma for shooting him

>‘We are not amused by the memes,’ the zoo has said, joining other online voices in asking for the joke to come to an end

Well that sucks for you guys, because I am.

No, it's pretty clever.
All BLM has to is stop martyrizing every coon shot by police.

shouldn't have shot the gorilla like a chimp then

Do you throw poop afterwards?

Harambe did nothing wrong. Wheres the father?

I've only seen it in CS:GO

even robots vote for Trump?

they are the cunts who shot him

Says the people that shot a innocent gorilla for a nigger

no, we don't do that over here. I just go to bed tired and grateful for another day well spent

The zoo should fuck off, the memes are creating a bigger awareness than the shitty cuck zoo

Zoo says:
>p-p-plz stop memeing our Harambe!

>mfw Cincinatti Zoo has just bred history's 1st LOLgrilla

what a year! Praise Kek!

is Harambe a normie meme?

>hoped on the train for their jollies

lost

>random monkey

yes, of the worst kind.

So?.. Say the jokes

>Do you throw poop afterwards?

Only at the niggers, only at the niggers...

I had a dream about Harambe

WE

>edgy is a tumblr meme

Nice that they included the kid in the statue.

Actual racist