Semen Caster is female get over it

Before Olympics:
>Omg guys it's so easy to tell what sex you have, you can be only women or man
>if it have pussy then it's women, if it's have dick then it's man geez
>if you are born man then you are a man dude, if you are born woman then you are woman

After Olympics:
>Omg, this Semenya looks like a man, she is definitely a man
>It doesn't matter that she have pussy and no penis, she shouldn't take place in woman olympics
>I don't care that she have born as woman, she have too much testosterone

Tears of hypocritic people that was so sure about genders and sexes are making me stronger

Yeah except for the whole testicles thing.

She has easily 4+ times the amount of testosterone a normal woman has.

Come on. A few months ago an under 16s boys football team beat our Olympic women's soccer team by a landslide. She has an unfair advantage and shouldn't have been allowed to compete.

Hyperandrogenism is not having testicles you faggot. She have pussy right down there

So what? She is still a woman. Why she shouldn't take part in Olympics for women? Are you trying to suggest that we can declare someone sex only by testosterone level, not by birth characteristics and genes?

> Are you trying to suggest that we can declare someone sex only by testosterone level, not by birth characteristics and genes?
Considering testosterone is the main component in muscle growth and strength, and this woman is competing in the fucking SPRINTS, yes.

Do you think it would be fair to put someone that's pretty much at the level of a very strong man in a race with a bunch of women? I can benchpress my girlfriend and I don't even fucking work out mate. How is any of this fair?

Because life's not fucking fair.

I'm going to need some pictures to prove this theory

Yes goyim, throw out all rules because life isn't fair. Do it goyim, now remember to pay your taxes because your eternal allies are always here to help you.

Fuck off.

Her name is semen caster. Really. I don't buy it

c'mon, lets be fair. the boys u16 whoops them every year

Every person have some genetics physical differences. Are you really thinking that woman winning first place and woman taking last place are only divided by skill and training? It was always a fight between genes and advantages that those people have from the day of being born.

Semenya is natural hyperandrogenic, she doesn't used any chemicals to reach her state, she is just doing what everyone else did - use body that nature given her to make money.

You also thinks that nigger man shouldn't ran with white man, because they have better genes for running away from lions and police?

I think all women should be getting as many hormone treatments or whatever the fuck else is necessary so they can be "female" and just crush every woman in every sport.

Or, just eliminate all gender based divisions in all sports.

Choose only one.

Frankly, shitstain in OP pic should not have been competing because they should have had a conscience, rather than what is in essence the same as steroid abuse.

OP creature competed in the Special Olympics while being fully healthy, pretty much. Don't defend that. Ever.

Does it reinforce your fetish for feeling effeminate

We've been over this

>mfw that post title

Did she have testicles? Is this a joke?

the polack doesn't get why there's no point in even having a WOMEN'S category in olympics if you let non women compete in that category.... cute

Also: "Caster Semenya" is an anagram for "Yes A Secret Man"

>I don't care that she have born as woman, she have too much testosterone
HE's genetically MALE you fuckwit imbecile, has undescended testes

thats a man baby!

What chromosomes does it have?

XY AFAIK

she does not you idiot, ffs. She is not hermafrodite you stupid, uneducated amerifat shistain from market

But she is a women.

But she wasn't crushing every woman in every sport. She was beaten by pic related

XX

Then it really really fucked up and had 0 business being there to begin with. "She" is a man and basically fell prey to the fact that sometimes the best women at a sport can outdo the more mediocre male athletes. Point being, if you put 10 male contending athletes together and throw in 1 female, she is not in a running.

If you have 10 females and 1 male, the females are fucked. Smartest move is to be as close to male as possible. Challenge down the ladder.

Op...failure on every level.

But she has testicles inside her body

Why do you think she has so much test in the first place?

Spot on.

And why is OP suggesting pol is against this? This shits funny and shows how crap women's sport is.

She don't has testicles. She is not hermaphrodite.

She is not a man. She is a woman.