Mandela effect

It is made by jews?

u wot m8 that third pic is from Episode 6, not 4.

You do realize technical errors like this exist all the time right?

>go to sleep goy, its just deja vu

good goy...

>C3PO suddenly having a silver leg is something other people have noticed too
sick of this mind game shit I'm not fucking crazy

Sometimes they change some variables in the matrix

google ai pls make me 6'2

this sneaky AI (coughdemiurgecough) has too much time on its hands

his leg color changed when he got blown up at cloud city and chewie had to put him back together but he used the wrong parts and assembled him backwards because chewie is a nigger

>wow my memory isn't reliable clearly someone is editing THE ENTIRETY OF HUMAN HISTORY and I didn't remember wrong

This is why I don't take Sup Forums seriously.

i wonder what could be behind this post...

what does that even mean? why do i care about the legs of 3pio whatever

Looks all gold to me desu

The original Madela Effect is people mistaking the assassination of prominent ANC agitator in jail during the 80s. There was a huge PC outcry in which Madela's name featured prominently, and thus people's memories of the killing are linked to his name.

I've gone through almost all of them in the original website; none are remotely spooky. It's mostly people misremembering TV shows.

Thats clearly the set of episode 3 dipshit

What if i tell you it's not silver? Your eyes are not open, you see fabricated reality. Anomalies in space and time are distraction from reality that 3pio's leg disappeared from existence, since they tempered with things they should have better leave alone. Sentines they used in that realm of possibility were merely version 1.1, should have upgraded to at least 3.0 to successfully cover up the tracks of space and time.

Did anyone else here know that George Washington's middle name was Toby? Has it always been that or is it the Mandela effect?

Was it always The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite?

No, it's made by your own faulty memory. And the blame lies squarely on the invention of the printing press.

Back when the printing press was first invented, scholars were worried that the ease of print would mean that our memories would become weaker because we don't need to remember facts anymore - we can just look them up in a book. We laugh at that today as luddite nonsense, but over time the reliability of eye witness accounts and education programs and oral history traditions began to decline. They were right after all.

Now, it has gotten worse thanks to the internet. You don't even have to remember what book you found information in or who wrote it or even put in effort finding the book - you can just google anything any time you want. I fully expect that, within a few decades, we will start seeing new studies "proving" that long term memory is a myth or some other such nonsense. And by then, no one will remember any differently.

So you're saying there'd have to be a canon reason that would change the gold leg which we Sup Forums fags of average age early to mid 20s would associate more strongly with than the silver leg of the originals?

Aka C3PO getting his leg blown off and replaced by a silver one that had a bomb in it?

No, it's made by your own faulty memory. And the blame lies squarely on the invention of the printing press.

Back when the printing press was first invented, scholars were worried that the ease of print would mean that our memories would become weaker because we don't need to remember facts anymore - we can just look them up in a book. We laugh at that today as luddite nonsense, but over time the reliability of eye witness accounts and education programs and oral history traditions began to decline. They were right after all.

Now, it has gotten worse thanks to the internet. You don't even have to remember what book you found information in or who wrote it or even put in effort finding the book - you can just google anything any time you want. I fully expect that, within a few decades, we will start seeing new studies "proving" that long term memory is a myth or some other such nonsense.

And by then, no one will remember any differently.

i haven't seen star wars though

Mandela effect is such a shitty name.

Can't you call it quantum time space displacement or something else that is not related to a black communist.

>but over time the reliability of eye witness accounts and education programs and oral history traditions began to decline. They were right after all.
You're legit retarded. Eye witness accounts have not become less reliable. They were always unreliable. The only difference is that, over time, we've developed numerous empiric methods to test those accounts. DNA, forensics, video, etc. They were only taken at face value before because we didn't know any better.

Same applies to oral histories. We used it when it was the only thing we had, but things still got warped over time. That's because it's always been unreliable.

This is like those retards who think things are so much more violent now than in the past - when all evidence points to the contrary. We just have an oversaturation of bad news thanks to free flowing information and entertainment news.

C3PO has a silver leg?
WHAT THE FUCK? WHEN IS THIS SHIT GOING TO STOP?

>This is like those retards who think things are so much more violent now than in the past - when all evidence points to the contrary. We just have an oversaturation of bad news thanks to free flowing information and entertainment news.
global peace peaked in 2010. same year violent crime trends reversed. look it up

>wow I don't understand quantum mechanics at all like fucking AT ALL and the world is just exactly as it seems :^)

ok, user.

Holy fucking shit guys
I know that i had 4 chocolate bars left but now i have only 3, fucking mandela effekt

>but things still got warped over time.
That's why Æsir legends written down by Icelandic skalds 800 years ago share numerology with 3000 year old texts from India.

OP please weigh in on this. This one time I dropped a pen on the ground and it flew across the floor and literally ceased to exist. I looked for it for a while and it simple did not exist anymore. Is this the mandingo effect of something else??

How will faggots virtue signal if they can't name a schizo fantasy after an evil nigger?

>could it be possible that my memory isn't 100% perfect?
>no, it's the universe that's wrong!

Illerminaty confirmed

First time I've seen an AI blamed for the Mandela effect, or am I reading it wrong? Is the AI being described similar to the machines in the matrix?

Yeah man it's all the unobtanium liquid crystals in the air that alters the fabric of time into a quantum vortex shaped as the letter 8.

>*cough* *wheez* *snort* *pant*

>not calling it steingate

It doesn't make much sense, considering the mandela effect works on everything in reality, not just pictures on the internet

e.g. berenstein bears changing even on childhood books

>1 post by this ID
Fucking kill yourself

i distinctly remember 3po having a firm golden penis in the original trilogy

am i in the right timeline?

Did Lincoln's wife always look like a bloke?

The "Mandela effect" is a meme perpetuated by Alzheimer's-ridden retards.

Yeah, i remember it too. Kinda shocked me when i was a kid, but it wasn't gross or anything. Just motionless shiny golden. I could never forget that.

Chekt

>Illgerminaty confirmed

>the lyrics were "Call me when you try to wake her up", not "calling the picker up"

Im with this guy. The last time I discussed this issue, everyone agreed the leg appeared silver due to color representation, and the reflection of light. What the
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE