As-salamu alaykum, kafir. Have you paid the jizya tax?

As-salamu alaykum, kafir. Have you paid the jizya tax?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mohGrKeYJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, because your gypsy ass probably lifted my wallet while your third inbred son begs me for a smoke.

I have to pay money to jizz now?

What the fuck? I hate islam now.

Alaykum asalaam, brother. There is no God but Allah, and Muhammed (Peace be upon Him) is his prophet.

Why would I?
Allah in Heaven, Hitler on Earth!
Well, if this was the 1930s.

I don't need to pay jizya because we don't live in muslim lands

Filling the car with gasoline is paying the jizya tax in a way

you want me to jizz on ya?

now come on, Romania, you should know better:
+ kafirs don't pay jizya, they convert or die. you might be thinking of dhimmi/ghiaur.
+ the greeting as-salaamu alaykum is explicitly forbidden vis-a-vis non-muslims including dhimmis, let alone kafirun.
+ jizya is paid on given days (because there's a public humiliation ceremony attached to it, the dhimmi is formally slapped over the head and yelled at to pay the tax), so there's no question like OP's about it; you've paid it or you are a slave already for not showing up/having been unable to pay in full on the designated day.

>statue on the coffee table

yeah I'm sending you my jizz right now :^)

this is an unsettling thought.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. I'm sure many of you consider the general aesthetic of the picture distasteful. However Mr. Trump's resident is decorated in similar taste.

you pay Jizya.

With the Reconquista in full swing after the conquest of Córdoba in June 1236, Mohammed I ibn Nasr aligned Granada with Ferdinand III of Castile in 1238, thereby creating a tributary state, or taifa, under the Crown of Castile. Granada remained a tributary state for the next 250 years, with Nasrid emirs paying tribute to Castilian kings mostly in the form of gold

No I have not, my good sir. To atone for my mistake I will offer you a one time payment in copper and lead.

If anybody things that OP is usually 'Roma' bullshitting you then NO he is not, this is actually a Romanian Tycoon that got arrested....anybody up for translation ?

www.stiridecluj.ro/social/nelson-mondialu-arestat-in-bucuresti-pentru-o-sabie-artizanala-la-marriot-l-a-speriat-pe-joe-biden-vicepresedintele-sua

Thanks for strawmanning the record.

>that flag
what is going on there Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=6mohGrKeYJE

Jizya 18yo daughters mouth.

So no Roma speaker in the house to translate the article ?