Safeguarding the health of future generations

>Allergies
>Astma
>Eczema
>Diabetes
These are problem that is becoming more and more common in the western world, and while we haven't reached a critical point yet it probably isn't that far away. It will be a bigger problem then any third world immigration

Now it's relatively easy to make sure a child doesn't get diabetes, but things like allergies and eczema is a coin toss over whatever or not someone will get it.

What do we do to stop this? To make sure that future generations can enjoy being outside without their eye's burning or being put in a life or death scenario from simply smelling peanuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/foodsafety/rawmilk/raw-milk-index.html44
fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/2007/ucm108856.htm
fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/ucm079516.htm
xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/24626965/697489970/name/Mechanistic.pdf
crcnetbase.com/isbn/9781420062595
cdc.gov/foodsafety/rawmilk/raw-milk-index.html
jhsph.edu/research/centers-and-institutes/johns-hopkins-center-for-a-livable-future/_pdf/research/clf_reports/RawMilkMDJohnsHopkinsReport2014_1208_.pdf
dairyscience.info/thermal-processing/161--mycobacterium-avium-subsp-paratuberculosis-.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4052067/
futurism.com/scientists-are-close-to-unlocking-a-universal-cure-for-allergies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chemicals in the food and water that are designed to destroy the gut flora are the main cause.

So... Drink homemade kefir?

But most cases of allergies seems to develop at the early start of life, there is this theory that because babies are born in such a clean environment that their immune system doesn't develop properly which is what leads to allergies.

You drink kefir?

Third world people don't have these problems, so if we want to save our children then we have to mix with blacks and Arabs.

there is also a theory that pollution is causing these problems, but it's hard to control for all the real world variables.

Seeing how babies were born in dirty environments until not so long ago I find it hard to believe that pollution is the cause.

Also theories that plastics and xenooestrogens exposure is to blame. Exposure to dirt and allergens only has an effect almost immediately post natally, not for very long. The truth is we dont know yet.

The allergic antibodies only otherwise deal with parasites so it may well be due to a lack of them, but lots of research needs to be done.

Well how do we go about to fix this problem

Ive had family with eczema 4 generations back, roughly 120 year history. Most of my family doesnt get it and I'm the only with it this generation. You believe more people are getting it because you hear about more cases now. The real dangers are flour and high fructose corn syrup causing an obesity and diabetes epidemic and transmitable diseases becoming more dangerous because of massive population centers.

>flour
>Real danger
I don't quite follow, flour has existed for over 4000 years. So how is it a real danger?

Well avoiding BPA plastics and getting reverse osmosis filtered water is good, but there's no idea if that will help with immune disease, it will just certainly help your and your children's reproductive health.

Otherwise for eczema and allergies we just dont know what it is yet, same with increasing autoimmune disease and immune failure diseases. Sex Hornones are important in immune function so it cant be ruled out. Otherwise just try and fine what you are allergic to an avoid it, or if you have an immune disease just listen to the doctors and not this luddite shit about gut microbiota and eating only himalayan salt.

>Safeguarding the health of future generations
>not mentioning the two biggest threats to human well being by far: global warming and threat of nuclear war
thread dismissed

>diabetes

only typ1

Global warming is for another thread

Nuclear War is also irrelevant to the topic at hand, and this right here is a small factor that can lead to big problems and it will leave us in a position where we don't know what to do. But we do know what to do with nuclear war

Well thank god merkel has prepared the german people for global warming then with her genetic replacement of germans with arabs. If anything you'll be cold.

That's what happens if the weak are allowed to breed. Since everyone can cope with their diseases because of new medical knowledge and technology natural selection doesn't exsist anymore.

>That's what happens if the weak are allowed to breed
Even when the strong breed there is a chance there baby will have some defect

And what is weak anyway?

Downward genetic drift is definitely occurring, however in the scheme of evolution it is less than insignificant; maintaining deleterious genes through healthcare is only a short stepping stone to gene editing and embryonic selection.

We might have 6 billion retarded jamals right now but in a hundred years we're going to start selecting 150IQ 7'0 demigods.

* if it doesn't get banned due to SJWs whining about it being elitist to select some genes over others

>7'0
That's just going to put the hearth under more stress and make it very uncomfortable to ride in an airplane

>Eczema
oh fuck this is what I had on 2 of my fingers.
I think most of it gone by now but I already have an oppintment for dermatologist

>flour has existed for over 4000 years
Not the varieties of wheat we are mass-producing these days
Gluten is not a meme, the things we're eating are GMO-tier and adapted to create a floor easily handled by machines so you don't need real artisans to make bread anymore

>Gluten is not a meme
Indeed, but it is a protein that is part of the plant.

Gluten is a meme in that if you do not have a 'leaky gut' or autoimmune disease there is literally no reason to avoid it. It will bring you no health benefits whatsoever, but more likely deficiencies from a restrictive diet and the fact that a lot of gluten containing foods are intentionally reinforced with vitamins and minerals otherwise not present in our soil.

Won't need planes when we select genes for melanin production so we can steal the black man's ability to spirit walk.

Fair point

Yes, but in the oldest strains of wheat (here we call it "middle-age wheat"), the quantity of gluten naturally present in the plant is infinitely lower than the one in the modern strains of wheat, which have been selected to generate much, much, much more gluten to increase the elasticity and firmness of the paste that's going to be used to create bread.
With "middle-age" floor, you need a baker to work on the paste 3, 4 times in between the resting phases to make the best paste possible.
This is just not possible from an industrial point of view, machines cannot work on the paste as good as a human, and certainly not as long, as you need to produce fast and efficiently. the problems we're seeing these days with vulnerable people needing to completely quit on the gluten is just the beginning.

I don't think it has all the right flora in it. Kefir has stuff like Acidophillus which aids digestion of milk but there are more. A lot more.

>theories that plastics and xenooestrogens
>theories

>theory

>theory

hmm really makes you think....

It literally does not matter though. As said unless you have an autoimmune response to it, a wheat allergy or a leaky gut such that it crosses to the blood undigested, then there is literally no reason to avoid it.

There are more people eating gluten than should be, and will be unaware of the health effects it has on them, in particular looking at gluten ataxia is deeply interesting. But for your normal person it has no negative effect whatsoever, and for them there is nothing to be gained from not eating it.

Yes it's still a theory, i think it has some weight to it as years ago i was a researcher on a study on it, but that doesn't make it fact yet. Chemical interaction with humans are complicated, even so when an effect is demonstrated on animals. Furthermore case and population studies are almost all we have on human effects, which are almost useless. I believe it, but its more than stupid to take something as fact in medicine at an early stage with how quickly knowledge is usurped.

Don't confuse theory with hypothesis

This is the result of race mixing. Non whites have inferior genetics and are alot more vulnerable to these sub human diseases.

It's a theory.

Then you would have to reduce the neanderthal % of people, allergies are neanderthal traits since their immune resistance was so weak. My guess is you want to reduce ''mild autism'' too?

It's because of our industrial diets and toxcity from things such as pollution and vaccines.

The diseases that OP described are almost exclusive to west europeans and americans, some diseases related to other races but the immune crisis is a white european situation currently.

> Comes in late to the thread with a brain dead understanding

There is a big difference between "dirty" and all the shit that has been appearing since the chemical revolution in the 50s.

An easy thing to do is to give your kids raw dairy instead of destroyed pasteurized garbage.

Kill yourself.

Weak immune resistance wont have much to do with allergies or auto-immunity. These are caused by rampant immune responses and overly aggressive systems with incorrect targeting. Unless you just meant 'bad' immune systems.

Kek do not do this, enjoy your MAP and crohns.

is that so?
No because autism is a tricky thing that's hard to define and easy to abuse.

The stuff I mentioned are not

Lmao, you are fucking retarded.

Unpasteurised milk is bad thing to drink

Eloquent comeback that i expected from an obviously uneducated tard.

>there is literally no reason to avoid it
Because the effect is not visible at the moment doesn't mean it won't have had any influence over human metabolism after 50 / 100 / 150 years of exposures.

Absolutely not.

You didn't make an argument you dumb fucking retard. You don't get to make some retarded one-line quip about your uneducated opinion, and then soil your panties when you don't get an "eloquent comeback". Go back to l e ddit you fucking tard

I pointed out why you were wrong, you get mad and just wet yourself in response. You'll get less angry in future talking to smart people if you finish your education.

>Absolutely not.
It gives you a high chance of getting Diphtheria and Typhoid

Well what's the point in discussing something that has no visible heath effects? We're living much longer and healthier than 150 years ago so it's a good trade if its had any downward consequences.

As said it does have serious health effects for some, so i would be open to it being bad for all, but as of today there is literally no evidence for that and no reason for 90% of the population to avoid it.

You didn't point out shit you fucking retard. You disagreed with me and spouted your ignorant unedcuated opinion. You didn't post any argument, any evidence, or anything of value. You just disagreed. And then you get all pissy and snobby and pseudo-intellectual when I don't agree with you. Go back to l e ddit

Prove it.

cdc.gov/foodsafety/rawmilk/raw-milk-index.html44

fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/2007/ucm108856.htm

fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/ucm079516.htm

>years ago i was a researcher on a study on it
what like 50 years ago or was it some high school "research"? It's fact and has been for quite a long time. Here's some of the literature I had in uni. It's fact unless you're talking to a company shill.

xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/24626965/697489970/name/Mechanistic.pdf
crcnetbase.com/isbn/9781420062595

Show me the research, not some shitty fucking government website.

>cdc.gov/foodsafety/rawmilk/raw-milk-index.html44
And I fucked up by adding two fours to this link

cdc.gov/foodsafety/rawmilk/raw-milk-index.html

MAP infection you absolute idiot! Can you even read?

Im a doctor, it was part of a med school placement. It's not fact, its theory.

Show me the scientific papers proving that a human has been infected with MAP from drinking raw milk.

>Eat better food
>Don't load them up on drugs at the drop of a hat

jhsph.edu/research/centers-and-institutes/johns-hopkins-center-for-a-livable-future/_pdf/research/clf_reports/RawMilkMDJohnsHopkinsReport2014_1208_.pdf

>Don't confuse theory with hypothesis

dairyscience.info/thermal-processing/161--mycobacterium-avium-subsp-paratuberculosis-.html

You are literally a blithering moron, but also lazy.

What exactly is it that you want me to look at in this paper?

Why don't you respond to my challenge instead of spamming irrelevant circumstantial evidence? Oh, is it because you have no proof? Thought so...

>Don't confuse fact with theory

Psoriasis here fellow leper. Pray to whatever God you worship that you don't end up turning into the lizardman like me.

>tfw unbearable suffering

Look, everyone has you BTFO, counter arguments made, evidence supplied and at this point you come across as not just stupid but also desperate and pathetic. Just give it up.

You wanted the research that shows the danger of drinking raw milk, I provided. Now get reading, the "Microbiological hazards in milk" part

In fact let me be so kind as to take out an important part
>Investigators surveyed 258 of the 754 approved dairy processing plants in the UK for bulk raw and pasteurized milk. Analysis of samples revealed that raw milk had far higher prevalence of coliforms, E. coli , and Listeria species. A few bulk raw milk samples also contained the pathogenic E. colistrain O157, as well as Salmonella and Campylobacter species; almost none were detected in pasteurized milk
Do I have to link you to what Salmonella is? Or can you figure out that one on your own. While you are at it look up E.coli, Listeria and Campylobacter

Your "evidence" is infowars-tier. Go fuck yourself,

Be asian

I am literally immune to all 4 of those things and am confused why so many white people have shit genetics. You guys shit your pants if you eat gluten or look at milk, I don't get it. Constantly neurotic about everything going to mess with your health.

He's just going to ask you for evidence for these researchers qualifications next. Then if you supply that for evidence that science is even real. Don't try and argue with the stupid, because they just act like slimes to keep going.

>A hypothesis is an attempt to explain phenomena. It is a proposal, a guess used to understand and/or predict something. A theory is the result of testing a hypothesis and developing an explanation that is assumed to be true about something. A theory replaces the hypothesis after testing confirms the hypothesis, or the hypothesis is modified and tested again, until predictable results occur.
And Sup Forums says that cucks are the biggest problem in Sweden.
Hey I'm joining your suffering to , on my legs and I don't know what's what down there anymore. I don't know what's eczema, allergies, blisters, scab and Eschar from the scratching that comes with the eczema and or allergies down there

Just because those are in the milk doesn't mean they will make you sick. All types of foods have all kinds of bacteria in it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4052067/

>A study has been done to analyse the microbiological quality of salads served along with street foods of Hyderabad. A total of 163 salad samples, 53 of carrot and 110 of onion samples, were collected from four different zones of Hyderabad. About 74% and 56% had Staphylococcus aureus in carrots and onions, respectively. Fifty-eight percent of carrots and forty-five percent of onions samples contained Salmonella, 68% of carrots and 24% of onions had Yersinia.

kys you pseudo-intellectual scum

Typical

>Be asian
But I like a glass of cold milk, I like warm chocolate milk and I can't eat cereals without milk.
If he goes that far then I'm just going to give up.

>Implying that post wasn't made by OP in a false flag attempt to get more people in the thread

Hi non-issue

futurism.com/scientists-are-close-to-unlocking-a-universal-cure-for-allergies/

See ya

>No name ot date on the article
>Their own source leads to a 404
Colour me skeptical

tiddle and pish mr.asian, I would relish a world without my desired foods.

how do you fair with hay fever/pollen allergies?

With deadly colds

>athopy
>allergy to pollum
>cant drink milk at all but can consume other dairy products like cheese, sourcream, yoghurt, buttermilk etc.
>cant consume too much wheat, oats and barley or my bowels will be clogged. Cant drink beer because of this as well.
What is weird that rye gives me no troubles.