Does it hurt your feelings?

Does it hurt your feelings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-KCoP3XlbI
lmgtfy.com/?q=how to shitpost
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes it fucking does. I hope we declare war on you and fucking beat your stupid racist Christian fat fuck bigoted dumb ass fuck America fat fucks

What's it like to be arrested for having an opinion Hanz?

You are saying supporting and joining Isis should be legal? Fucking Americans...

triggered

Pretty sure you guys declared war on us before. How'd that turn out for you?

I don't know where you got that from based on my question. I'll just leave you to suck Ahmed's cock now. Tschüß.

try getting an actual coherent sentence out next time you triggered little bitch

>criminally negligent
don't you have a Germany to save from Rapefugees and supporting Greece, why don't you mind your Own politics, instead of wishing US that mess.

>reportedly dead FBI agent, 65yr old male
>found trying to bypass security at trump tower
in possession of unmarked pistol (custom not serialized) with a silencer.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-KCoP3XlbI

Nothing would be sweeter than wiping that shitstain you call a country off the face of the earth.

Nothing would be sweeter than an American wiping his shit stained ass for once

germany is basically like a kid that pretends he cleaned his room by shoving everything in the closet

Don't know anyone in AMERICA that was arrested for hurting someone's feelings. Can't even say you're against "refugees" without getting arrested.

Lol go talk to Hillary and Merkel. They know all about adult diapers.
how about ypu piss off while Muhammad stuffs his dick in your sisters clock holster and your dad jerks it amd watches.
get out of here and go prep for your economy collapsing, asshole
>I will too..

Awww, the poor little thing is offended :( We're sorry, do you want your mommy ?

fuck off, nigger

I still can't actually imagine living in a country without freedom of speech.

Stop trying to ruin Europe, Hans. Didn't we beat you hard enough last time so that you'll finally stop? You don't really pose any threat, you just embarrass yourself for a while, then you step over the line, we put you back in your place, and then you try to do it again. It's more annoying than anything.

>is that horse 6yrs old? he likes them young

lets base science, on what the illiterate pedophile herder said. kek

shut the fuck up, Abdul.

Your country is no longer German. You have given up everything and gained nothing from recent years. The fact that you could hate a kneejerk reaction to these kinds of events makes you a..... cuck.

Yea your country is no longer American it's Mexican. (Not saying Mexicans are inferior)

This might be the most cucked post Ive ever seen on /po/.

The eternal Germancuck always wants to distract from his issues

It's pretty funny that the people who live on stolen land are the most racist.

Memes aside there is Nothing wrong with being cucked.

Alright, it held up for a little while, but literally nobody will believe this.

here, this should help

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to shitpost

Why are you worrying about us? You have enough on your plate to worry about Hans. You need to focus and get your priorities straight instead of behaving like some kind of faggot with Stockholm syndrome.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF