Barney! My Pebbles!

Barney! My Pebbles!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Si92LQTQ2Iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FLINTSTONES?

Go to bed, Joel!

It's that damn Joseph and that damn Jonathan. I'm going to kick them in the clitoris.

Bloody Vaginas.

WIIIIIILMA!

WINSTON CIGARS

>that time barney hired out a bunch of illegal neanderthal workers out for a supposed construction job, only to slaughter them and leave there bodies on freds front door step, so fred would be so shocked by the carnage so that would give barney enough time to steal his pebbles.

where is barney's clothes?

If Flintstones ever gets a new series, what are the odds that the writers will reference this at some point?

It'll be referenced eventually in the comic, Fred will mention his grandfather being a composer or something.

So, is there any particular reason why Barney constantly steals Fred's cereal? I mean, they work the same job, they probably get paid about the same, and they're best friends. There's really no reason why Barney can't just buy some (especially given the convoluted schemes he pulls off using almost-certainly expensive contraptions to do it), or if he somehow can't, there's also no reason why he simply can't ask Fred if he can have some.

shut the fuck up

Sauce?

I'll never understand this meme.

Everything tastes better when someone else paid for it

Fred has diabetes while Barney is hypoglycemic. He's saving Fred AND himself.

Because every single children's cereal marketing campaign involves some mascot who wants the cereal but can't get it or the inverse where they're trying to keep someone or some people from having it.

Needs more vitamins

Pebbles is the name of Fred's daughter

You know it to be true.

they're fred's pebbles, he wanted them back

Or it could be some other cereal-borne hazard.

Must be a throwback of times where you really did have to worry about stealing/protecting your cereal in order to eat. These commercials are like historical fiction.

Capn Crunch?

BARNEY
BA-BARNEY
BARNEY
MY
PEB-PEB-PEBBLES

youtube.com/watch?v=Si92LQTQ2Iw

Those bastard kiss didn't deserve it

is there any reason to stop taking Flintstones chewable vitamins?

They don't work.

Honestly, yeah, you need different amounts of essential vitamins and stuff as an adult. I mean it's not like they'll be bad for you, they'll just be insufficient to your needs.

They make adult chewable vitamins that taste similar. But they're not shaped like the Flintstones.

I miss our substitute mascot

you know, that character is actually Fortran from dian shi ma li

Vinesauce fans think that everything Joel and Vinny say is hilarious no matter what; now you understand.

I actually like Vinesauce a bit, though

How can they taste similar if they're not shaped like the Flintstones?!

>New Flintstones show takes place 20+ years after the original series
>Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm get married
>One episode begins with Fred and Barney babysitting their kids
>"Gee Fred, you're really good with the grandkids!"
>"Well Barn, that's because I'm a GRAND DAD."
>laugh track