Trump General - The Horror edition

>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Fredericksburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
>Trump Tours Flood Damage 8/19/16
youtu.be/8npfrFsBuOk
>Trump Hands Out Supplies to Victims of Floods
youtu.be/O6qYuUGK77o
>Trump Rally in Charlotte NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
>Trump Speech in West Bend WI 8/16/16
youtu.be/CRZqz3e5Pr8
>Trump Foreign Policy Speech at Youngstown, OH 8/15/16
youtu.be/M_tifPMzerA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q
>Trump Townhall on Hannity 8/17/16
youtu.be/67fbp3fCEuU
>Trump on Savage 8/17/16
youtu.be/1xVpcWlPhro

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vP_sPtEgwGE
youtube.com/watch?v=ncckxAjp8uY
youtube.com/watch?v=W-hrBhA4XkM
cesrusc.org/election/
youtube.com/watch?v=vEawIQRGHg8
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
donate.donaldjtrump.com/art-of-the-deal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO AWOO

She was ashamed of her persiflage, her boasting, her pretensions of courage and ruthlessness; she was sorry about her cold-bloodedness, her dispassion, her inability to express what she now believed was the case - that she truly regretted killing Bernie, that she missed the man as much as anybody and wished his campaign hadn't been necessary. Even as she circulated among his voters she knew that the smiles disappeared when she passed by. She received so many hollow endorsements that she could hear them all without any reaction except curiosity. She kept to her foundation all day, flipping over state secrets, looking at her destiny in every (C) and $.

Donald J. Trump came down from his escalator at one P.M. on the 16th. He had no grand scheme. No strategy. No agreement with the establishment. Nothing but a vague longing to Make America Great Again, and a generalized wish for revenge against Hillary Clinton.

Donald J. Trump would be sworn in to serve a 4 year term in the white house for winning the election. Over a hundred million votes would be gathered in an election asking for his ascendancy to Emperor, and, in 2020, Chief Justice Roberts would coronate him.

There would be no eulogies for Hill, no copies of her slogans would be sold in sundries stores, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see her arrest cortege, no memes would be made about her, no post offices named after her, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the bathrooms she kept her emails in.

The ballots would be cast, and Slick Willy would scream, but Hillary Clinton would only lay on the mercy of the court and look at the ceiling, the light going out of her eyes before she could find the right lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=vP_sPtEgwGE

THIS IS AWOOOVEMENT

first for mcmullin

The key to PA is central and western PA.

Will he flip Bucks County this time? Romney got 49%

failure

just like mcmuffin

What are you listening to?
youtube.com/watch?v=ncckxAjp8uY

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING???

they have to depress votes around philadelphia and try to win some numbers in the suburbs.

Just got an email saying my signed copy of Art of the Deal is on it's way. Did anybody else get one?

Who?

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the election is nearly three months away. Does not leading in some inaccurate or doctored polls count? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Trump is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against one of the most crooked politicians to have ever lived, who just happens to have a lead because she rigged a poll. But you know what? She still belongs in prison. Trump is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Trump ahead of Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Trump on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

2 for $3.33 isn't that bad a deal

I'd rather have a Trump steak though

Well Clinton was registering voters in Pennsylvania, seems like she doesn't think it's won.

He has a pretty good shot I'd say at Bucks. I'm from Monroe and I think he has a good shot here too.

Trump is losing thats what happening nobody wants to go to his rallies anymore

>I will never grill Trump steaks over a Trump fire pit

Kill yourself.

>pence is glowing but trump is not

What did he mean by this?

CTR
T
R

she stopped running ads there though, which is a sign of campaign smugness / superiority. i imagine they'll be back there before long.

tfw luzerne county
feels good man

If this question had been asked in 2011 or early 2012, there would have been sense in arming the Free Syrian Army. Unfortunately the lack of arms then led to members of the FSA to turn to more extreme fronts for those weapons such as Al Nusra and the Islamic Syrian Front. Unfortunately that has led to those Islamic groups making decisions about governing such as in Aleppo using Sharia law. The time for arming the rebels has past; it is no longer a good idea to continue the plan. The plan for arming the rebels had been based off of the fact that it was for Assad using chemical weapons. Initial reports may have indicated he did, but until we hear back from the UN on a more official base, the evidence is not substantial and may even indicate the Islamist groups were using them. In the 70s and 80s the United States attempted giving arms to Islamist groups fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan. When that was over those stinger missiles and shoulder fired rockets were used against Americans and civilians. I fear something similar would happen if the rebels were armed and managed to win the war.

Also at this point the tide of the war is changing. When the Syrian rebel coalitions had a more clear chain of command through defected generals, weapons could have been placed in the correct locations. Now since the weapons will need to go through the back channels to get to their intended recipients, the chances weapons get lost are very high since the SAA has continued to close off routes through Lebanon. The weapons would instead be exported to several Islamic offshoot groups in other countries to be used where the United States wouldn't want them. It has even been pointed out that moderate rebels are getting out of the conflict themselves because they think the war is over.

THE FIRE RISES

are you fucking retarded

this was meant for

The only good McDonald's breakfast item is the Mcgriddle. And it's the only item not on the all day breakfast menu.

>pro-TPP
>pro-Syrian refugees
>Mormon who worked for Goldman Sachs, the CIA and the UN

wooaaahhh..... this is why I am now an #EggMuffin

>tfw I want Darryl Glenn to win

Something big - his campaign is more nimble, easier to change it up.

More emails to drop and he's going to hit up states like Oregon.

When does the USC poll update?

24/7 McGriddles are coming soon to limited markets actually

Clinton is burning through money like it's nothing, you see how many fundraisers she is running?

>It's November 8th
>you're at home shitposting on the election sticky on Sup Forums
>This is the current map so far
>Butterflies in your stomach

How would you feel in this situation? How would/will you deal with the stress?

Not yet but want one. How much is it and is it really signed? How does he find the time to sign all these books?

Soon(tm)

>Trump wants to give the police more military hardware
American inches closer and closer to a police state

Can't wait!

Awoo lads

she's spending it on campaign staff and advertising, just not ads in PA. they cancelled them

It's supposed to be midnight.

Where are my fucking numbers?

If Michigan isn't projected immediately after poll closing, I feel confident in his odds

You know what's funny she started running ads in California. I've lived here my whole life never have I seen a presidential add on local tv.

Are you the insider that works at McDonalds?

Against the planet of the apes uprising, yes

if that means I read financial news headlines, then I guess yes

Yet she's also campaigning like crazy in states like Michigan, where Trump was supposedly 15 down under.

You wonder why that is?

>he only really needs one or two swing vote states to win.

Boys I think we're gonna do it, just don't let down your guard.

Comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-hrBhA4XkM

wew lad

Guide to election night
>if Michigan isn't projected after poll closing, his odds are fairly high

FUCKING HELL. WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

why would she shoot a man after throwing him out of a plane?

F KEMONITO

POLL UPDATED

THE RECORD IS BEING CORRECTED

cesrusc.org/election/

You're Implying that they aren't already armed enough to deal with that?

Second of all yes that's how it starts, but then they will come for you. Slipper slope

And lastly don't have such a terrible double standard, you wouldn't say that if Obama or Hillary did the same thing

TRUMP - 44%
SHILLARY - 44.2%

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=vEawIQRGHg8

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

fml

So apparently if Clinton fucks off into the night, her poll numbers go up

You get one for donating a certain amount. They're expensive as fuck though.
donate.donaldjtrump.com/art-of-the-deal

It's just statistical noise. It means there isn't a change.

>86272919
fake/gay/ctr shill

Maybe the later became like that because like the former

And the industrial military complex.

Remember when that state was a sure thing for Hillary vs Bernie?
Good times.

His hispanic numbers are dropping steadily but his black count remains.

What does it all mean?

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE? WHO THE FUCK WOULD VOTE THAT EVIL CUNT WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is still nice tho. Seems pretty steady

Is this achievable natty?

Clinton up 0.2. Pretty much a dead heat tie.

Keep on #MAGAing bros. See you all tomorrow.

>Clinton's numbers GO UP if she does nothing

My record...

Niggas are indeed staying woke.

maybe you were on a national channel?

FUCKING
MEXICANS

You flipped the middle of the chart upside down, didnt you?

>New Hampshire and Maine not going blue

Also, literally all the grey states are going blue except Alaska and maybe Nevada. The Clinton Machine is too powerful. Her crowning moment has been over 8 years in the making. You really think she'll allow herself to lose?

I want Trump but it's looking impossible at this point unless he gets Pennsylvania.

If Clinton fucks off into the night, her numbers go up.

is she actually campaigning there? i only saw her do the one economic speech.

>Donald Trump's companies are 'at least $650m in debt'
>A New York Times investigation has revealed, however, that his companies are carrying debt of at least $650m (£497m) – more than double the amount that he disclosed in public records
And que the liable allegations in 3...2... 1

No I've checked around there haven't been ads here since Reagan.

>dem man boobs though

Fug. Wish I wasn't a poorfag.

>TRUMP FLIP-FLOPPING ON IMMIGRATION POLICIES
only netted a 0.2 lead.
Pretty disappointing returns desu.

You're so smart
You should be very proud

If you look at her schedule she is still campaigning in states like Colorado and Nevada.

Well, she was before she stopped campaigning. It's all fundraisers.

The Obama Effect. How is that nigger (((polling))) at like 55%?

>business has business debt

wow...

Makes me want the debates even more.

>TRUMP FLIP-FLOPPING ON IMMIGRATION POLICIES

(He didn't)

owu

>2 days and Trump is already losing again

Lmao

it means blacks are loyal but hispanics will stab you in the back at the slightest turn.
They need to go back.

Looks like she has realized that her numbers go down the more she is in public

Trump has TURNOUT

Shillary has no turnout

TURNOUT
U
R
N
O
U
T

Obama had something called charisma. Something Hillary does not in fact she is very of putting. That's why there is no enthusiasm. People will vote for her but not really like it.