Ever wish you were a simple hunter-gatherer?

An uncontacted tribe still inhabits North Sentinel Island, living as simple hunter-gatherers. They are vigorously hostile to outsiders, and have not yet developed early technologies such as agriculture or writing. I bet these people just sleep and eat and fuck, why do we bother with society and government? We live and we die, let's just enjoy it by quenching our desires.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese_people
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese_people

Is this the best way to live? Fuck all of these material possessions. Why did we invent the paper and pencil? Why do we waste our youth in school? I bet this island doesn't have feminism, so sex is probably rampant. And no STDs to worry about without any outsider contact.

>I bet these people just sleep and eat and fuck

Like 90% of the western world. They're called leeches and they're forever dependent on the top 10% of people

>once (((global capitalism))) collapses and the civilized world is rioting in the streets and literally eating each other alive these people would be none the wiser and carry on as if nothing happen

they truly are the last bastion of humanity untouched by (((them)))

Yeah but you'd never make it. You know too much.
You'd try to change things and help them, etc.

It would only be the bollocks if you were born there and you didn't know any better. The reason they're hostile is because in the past, sailors and whoever else probably killed some of them or introduced diseases and wiped a bunch of them out.

If they could wipe your memory and drop you on that island (providing they let you join the tribe, and you didn't carry diseases they're not immune to yet etc) then yeah... I'd do it

>top 10% of people
but those are the leeches friend, they just sit on their ass and spend their inherited wealth, the rest of humanity are the actual productive ones ya dingus

>>No agriculture
>>no evidence of fire
>>lived on the island for 60,000 years.

Fucking niggers, man.

>sounds great
>get first toothache
>promise to be a wage cuck for 60 years if only the pain will stop

Yeah right!

How come they're black when they're between India and Thailand? Is this proof that evolution = becoming more white.

how do they just sleep and eat and fuck though?

they have to find something to eat, and seeing as they eat everyday, thats an ongoing effort. not to mention, seeing as no condoms/birth control, pregnancies would likely be more common. naturally you could just kill the baby once it's born, but because of shit medical care, wife could very well die during pregnancy as well. so more sex now = less chance of no woman to fuck in the future. lastly, how can you sleep when there's a piece of shit baby crying all the time? go to the other side of the island or something?

I do see your point, we have perhaps overshot the divide between man and animal, and taking steps to better align ourselves with our roots/nature wouldn't be a bad thing. fuck living like those people though. I seriously doubt anyone from outside that world could enter their world and assimilate without trying to change anything.

Dude. They're basically animals. They don't think like us. They're carefree.

I'd put it down almost entirely to WW2. Planes going over, fighting, naval combat, etc.

probably thought the world was ending and demons were trying to invade their shit. This new younger generation is getting over it.

And the 'nam/korea, too, I guess.

sometimes they eat indian fishermen...

Absolutely

For us humans is the natural way to live. Right now we are like well fed animals with good healthcare stuck in a Zoo, living a long empty life. This is not our natural habitat and way of live

Looks like we need to go back and finish the job, the Indians don't seem to have a clue...helicopter being fucked scared off by bow and arrows that can be defeated with a padded jacket. Get me a musket and nine more good redcoats, you'll have your island by noon.

>Also they killed a pig and buried it, they're obviously muslim scum. NO QUARTER.

2 threads about this, nice

It's /r9k/ of Islands

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE get off my island normies

And the pooinloos are actually protecting them lmao

You know what the worst thing is?

There is literally nothing stopping you. Sell all your shit and buy a ticket to wherever you wish to settle and live like a hunter gatherer for the rest of your days.

And yet here you are.

who are these hunter gatherers dependent on from the outside world? The richest man could arrive in a suit of solid gold with all the food handouts they could ever need and theyd still kill them

there is nothing wrong with making your own food and shelter for yourself and as long as you havent taken anyone elses that you havent paid back for you shouldnt owe anybody shit

> want to keep my country free of hordes of strangers and immigrants, get called a bigot and a racist

> want to go to this island to make friends, the very same people wont let me go there to ruin their mono-ethnic society

I kind of wish someone dropped a bomb on that island, you know, just for shits and giggles.

No some niggers left Africa early and this batch was the only one that stayed as niggers, the rest mutated into cousins of the Abos that once lived in the entire South Asian area, however they went extinct when the Asian tribes started showing up.

I say yes but I know I'm full of shit. I have an infrared temperature gun to see when the pan is hot enough so I can fry my eggs exactly the way I like them. The only thing I'm hunting and gathering is good deals on Amazon.

Rare flag. Do you live there, or are you on vacations. Either way I'm jelly.

Well well it seems this place needs a dose of good ol' diversity

Considering that these are ancient niggers imagine how many natural athletes they have on that island.

North Sentinel Island must have the rarest flag

>a fucking pasta

Their shitposters are legendary

No, I don't wish to die of young age from a number of painful causes between food/water poisoning, illness, tooache and being mauled by a predator and slowly eaten alive.

Empress Victoria is dead, m8. Good show, though

They are dependent on the rest of the world having some degenerate desire to preserve backward cultures. That island should be a vacation destination.

not that simple, but I pray to Kek every night to send us a mega-CME (or multiple super-EMPs going off all over the globe) that would wipe out all of the grids and electronics around the world, cripple large cumbersome social infrastructure and send us all to local-community survival, feudal lords time, bring about the collapse of overly-dependent on technology, overly interconnected and too globalized for its own good world.
>no bullshit economy based on funny money and debt
>no bullshit value, skewed priorities and ideals. only that which is worth something in the real world, like goods and services, skills, knowledge and producing something material or immaterial, but that which can actually directly benefit you and your group is of value
>no more bogus virtues, big politics, media manipulation, consumerism and empty nihilism -- you work and strive for real things or you die, everything you do actually matters to your survival, you are free to create whatever micro-societies you please, live by whatever rules you choose, interact with others however you wish at your own benefit or peril
>no big wars, no isis, none of the bullshit that has to do with what big government is able to drag you into (no village can afford to build a nuke, no kebab will travel to kill someone in Europe post-collapse, when he can kill other kebabs in the next village or try and build his caliphate in his own) none of all of the products of globalization

>American education