Batman-related fan film/fan animation

>Batman-related fan film/fan animation
>the Joker is always a Hamill impression

Why don't fan creators ever try to do something new and creative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvxdkKBkRQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty sure 90% are based around Ledger's

because fan creators often are not creative

Lowest common denominator

Come on, you'd be pissed if they had the creativity to try something not as recognizable. There's no winning.

Because you either go full dark and sound like DiMaggio, or you go dark and clowny and you sound like Ledger, or you go full clown and sound like Hamill or Romero. Or you could go gangster and sound like Leto. Nicholson sounds like Nicholson. So what's left would be to try and imitate something like Daniel Day-Lewis in Gangs or TWBB. But then you'll probably still end up being compared heavily to one of the others.

Because Hamill's Joker is GOAT, that which none greater can be conceived. You can't improve on perfection, so don't try.

Activate the subs to understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvxdkKBkRQ4

what do you think about this joker?

I'd go for a David Bowie impression, personally. The Joker as the showman and criminal fashion icon.

Does anyone remember the name of the video where the fat australian kid pretending to be the joker? Its glorious cringe but I havent been able to find it in years

they should give him an australian accent

bump for interest.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM

Is this it?

That's really what I was hoping for from Leto. Instead he was more Tony Montana than anything.

There was one guy who did a whole string of them to try to audition for the fucking role after Ledger died, wasn't there?

>Why don't creators ever try to do something new and creative?

Sure. That went so nicely last time someone tried. Everyone loved it.

You mean the Joker Blogs?

Was that the whole reason they did those? Holy fuck.

I agree OP. When is someone going to corner the market on square wheels?

>My opinion is everyone's opinion

Yeah, no.

didn't say I didn't like him
I said most of people didn't, ya dingus

Hard to say really, I think while fans creators are passionate they tend to stick with what they know and like without too much risk

It's why most Star Wars fan films get reduced down to the "when is the episode 1 style fighting going to happen" count down

I don't need the subs to understand.

>source: my ass