Based Putin

Today he showed us how he would nuke America.

Why do American Sup Forumstards still love him?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PaqvTdMTm_g
cnbc.com/2018/02/28/nuclear-commander-russia-is-only-existential-threat-to-us-right-now.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice!

God, I love that man.

Based

Is that Florida? If so then I'm okay with it.

Yep, it's Florida.

Shame they didn't do it like they were supposed to in the 60s.

get out of my swamp

Kek american extinction soon

Why do all of the shitty militaristic countries like doing this? Korea did this as well

nice

Fuck off. I don't want american refugees coming here.

>Why do American still love him
Because Russia isn't cucked culturally like the West. In the future Russians will still exist while Europe will become Muslim shitholes. It's one of the last places where liberal degeneracy isn't plaguing all aspects of life

Why does your leader look like an Indian guy?

The biggest mosque in Europe is in Moscow

>In the future Russians will still exist while Europe will become Muslim shitholes. It's one of the last places where liberal degeneracy isn't plaguing all aspects of life

[GLOBAL BOKERFACE]

>Russians will still exist while Europe will become Muslim shitholes
Russia has more muslims than EU

Man, check out that 3D, they are light-years ahead of us, how can we compete?

Because we spend a lot of time in the sun. If you ever noticed, the women tend to usually look whiter than the men in arab countries and it's because arab men aren't soybetas who stay all day at home. We go outside to get that vitamin D

You know that Russia has the biggest Muslim population in Europe, right ?

Russia is as degenerate as Denmark was in 1989.

lmao do mutts really believe this?

I really like how you wrote this post, very clever. You baited literally everyone in this thread.

>mfw Argentina already made touristic propagandas to promote a place not treatened by WW3

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PaqvTdMTm_g

Sadly, he is not baiting. The average American 4channer *loves* Russia.

I'm in Florida now. Can someone ask him to wait until I'm back in PA in 3 days?

What does that even mean?

Nah he's baiting. He literally just took every putinboo stereotype and just mashed it all into one post.

Russia is less white than France

What will really happen:

(you)

>all these (You)s
Is it easier to bait as a burger or are europoops really that dense?

based putin
proof he is based

So basically Russia has missiles that are hard or impossible to intercept. Hasn't it been this way for decades already? It's now like this avoids MAD or anything. JUst some more autistic Russian postering. The prolapsed anus russiaball memes must have really triggered them this time.

Popular opposition against LGBT etc.

People assume that burgers are mentally retarded on this website. Blame southerners fucking their cousins.

BASADO

t. brainlets

Oh so when it was good? I see

Putin just said the Sarmat was undergoing tests and talked about what it does. It's news sites that are sperging out.

Florida was getting nuked on the big screen while Putin was speaking.

This is something he OK'ed.

Russia and USA are so similar in so many ways. Why do they hate each other?

>similar in so many ways

Exactly because of this.

Jews

>similar in so many ways

You're ruled by homosexual Jews.

Russia genocided homosexuals and Jews.

Based Stalin

>ultra individualistic country and turbo collectivist country are so similar in many ways

>"""individualistic"""

Lmao, so this is the average political discussion on Sup Forums.

can't you see i'm talking about the goblino country ?

I talk to many russians online and they are some of the sickest and most degenerate people I have ever spoken to

Yeah, and America isn't individualistic. They are actually the most collectivised group when you look at the American majority - Judaeo-protestant Germanic whites. Americans are only individualistic when it comes to other groups in America who they don't want to bare the burden for them. It's why most White Americans were against Obamacare, because they already had health insurance, and Obamacare would only force them to pay for the nigs and spics.

retard argentina
Argentina is part of RIO
they get nuked too

do they fuck dogs? Because i've talked with Canadians who just casually going off on a tangent about having sex with their dog.

No, but they have sick thoughts, about CP, fucking dogs, they like the shit rap from soundcloud niggers. Btw this is the youth of russia, their parents have failed to save them. This site might make you believe that our northwestern european women are whores or something but its nothing compared to russians

I'll never understand people who like that cunt

i thought floridians and aussies were bros

They're kindred spirits. Dumb as fuck with dangerous animals

delicious Russian propaganda

Birthrates are really low, STDs and abortions are rampant as is alcoholism.

>american geopolitics

no wonder this world is shit

>Russia genocided homosexuals and Jews
>and Jews

>hahaha we have le nukes fear us!

What a fucking shitstain of a man. Literally north korea tier.

It's not like they always did that
>Russia is le saviour of le white race
Phase already ended, and poltards larping as russiaboos to be contrarian to general sentiments of americans won't last as well.

Nice bait lots of yous

The mask fell and now everyone knows Russians are brown people.

Different jewish clans.

All talk and no bite.

>Putin claims to be defending his country with offensive weapons
I don't understand Putin chills. They should all be exterminated.

Are you literally retarded?

>wages war in Ukraine
>stations nuclear rockets in Kaliningrad
>EU builds defensive shield
>evil aggressive Nato, we are innocent
>stocking up his nuclear arsenal

How rude. Central and southern Florida is a beautiful place. Lots of wildlife and good national parks. Nuke northern Florida if anything. Or CA instead.

Reminder
cnbc.com/2018/02/28/nuclear-commander-russia-is-only-existential-threat-to-us-right-now.html

>be Nato
>promise not to expand eastward
>do it anyway
>bomb Russia's allies
>puts troops right in front of Russia's borders
>then acts outraged when Russia puts troops within its own territory
>"wahh we are victims of Russian aggression"
lol

Are you retarded? How can you even write this seriously?

Why should be a contract between two states be prohibited, just because a 3rd party who threatens everybody doesn't want it?

And I'm East German btw

Because you promised it??? And why do you think increasing military presense in eastern Europe would be a good idea and then act surprised when Russia reacts? Why are Nato shills so fucking dumb?

>then acts outraged when Russia puts troops within its own territory
it's about stationing nuclear rockets close to the border, which are not in any form able to defend Russia, only worth of destruction of enemy territory.

Not him, but Soviet Union and USA basically had the agreement that russian troops will put out of Eastern Europe and in return USA won't let those countries join the NATO, creating a neutral buffer zone

It's not like we started it, Heiko. Should you just watch when innocent other gets terrorized? You would probably watch somebody beaten to death in the street too, without interrupting.

>Video depicts nuking Florida
Don't have a problem with this.
Next show California in flames and you've won me over.

Russia didn't do shit in the 90s and early 2000s when all the eastern European countries joined Nato, you fucking brainless retard. Russia is finally responding to your bullshit right now

If Poland wants to have a contract with other states. Why should anybody avoids it? Are you sucking Putins dick so much? You know, sometimes I wish we would've joined Poland instead of West Germancucks.

The Americans literally store their nukes here in Germany, why are you outraged when Russians do that on their own soil?

Because Nato promised it? They keep inviting other countries to this day

Russia keeps inviting other countries to their defensive pact too desu. One of them Iran for instance.

This. It's just that in the NATO, that countries who exit, will not bombed to death like Georgia or Ukraine.

Okay but 1. Russia never promised to stay out of the middle east and 2. Iran does not border the US so they have no reason to be concerned. Besides, the invitation was very recently, long after Nato had invited like 10+ states to their organization

ukraine
>western backed coup mafia started the civil war
georgia
>basically the same, except they attacked russian peacekeepers too and Russia intervened directly

Why do so many Brits talk down Australians, is it the obsession with punching up?

>only worth of destruction of enemy territory.
Sounds like the American military presence in the South China Sea.

it's sad to see this be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0

i came here all the way from neverland 2 laugh at u

Hmmmhmhmm this will be fun...

so fucking close
why cant i die

(You)

Why Florida? I mean, no one likes them, not even Florida, but what strategic significance does fucking Florida hold to Russia?