Be Femanon

>Be Femanon
>Become great friends with a great guy
>Not interested in him at all, just a great friend
>He gets mad at me for "leading him on"

How the fuck do I not let some guys feel "led on"? I don't understand how is being nice and enjoying another human beings company ever make me to lead on men?

>>Sup Forums is for serious political discussion

Men don't "make friends" with women, you degenerate.

titts or gtfo

wow guys have needs too all you had to do was give him a handy or something youre such a sexist b*ch

if you wont help him when he needs it just get your mom to do it you selfish C*UNT

>be femanon

you have to go back... to the kitchen

now tits or gtfo

How come friends can't fuck each other?

Here, OP. Use this next time. It's better bait.

On the off-chance you are real, it is a very, VERY rare occurrence when a man and a woman can be friends without either one wanting something more. I have experienced it exactly once in my life (hit 30 this year, and have been happily married for 5 years, so it's not like I'm a shut in).

When guys have a woman that they are happy with, they generally don't give a shit about other women. When women have a guy that fulfills all her emotional and material needs, she tends to keep other guys at a distance.

Fuck off roastie.

no man is your friend.

all men that attempt to befriend you want to bang you.

those few that don't will not do so simply because they are gay or think you are too ugly.

this is the truth. stop making shitty threads now. also, stop pretending to be naïve. You have understood pussy power for quite some time now.

Men only really become your friend so they can fuck you most of the time, unless you are really interesting.

I have a few friends who are chicks who i love talking to... they all fucked me though or if they didnt fuck me i dont talk to them really.

If you want a man to talk to go on facebook or the internet.

>If white

Less talking. More breeding.

>If not white

No talking. No breeding.

This is Sup Forums, not social media. Stop trying to get attention.

Take it to /r9k/, this is just basic ass attention whoring and you're probably a dude just looking for yous.

i bet you just drown in pussy

>How the fuck do I not let some guys feel "led on"?
Spread your legs and scrub the toilet, stupid.

Don't be a cunt.

Women know when men are interested. If you bothered to pay any attention to how this guy feels you would have known he was into you.

Sounds like you are just selfish.

>Sup Forums is for serious political discussion
>serious political discussion
>serious
HAHAHAHA.

If you're remotely attractive, and sometimes even if you're not, no man wants to be your 'friend', slut.

You were born to get fucked. Either put out or stop leading guys on, fucking cunt.

If you actually used this poor faggot for anything, he deserves compensation. Give him a pity blowjob then tell him to fuck off.

DUDE PUSSY LMAO

go be a manslut on /soc/. not here

Let's hope the little dickens doesn't put on his life preserver.

Do you look like the girl in your pic?

If so, then anything less than spitting on men and screaming rape is leading them on.

Women are fucking boring

If it wasn't for sex, no man would try to be friends with them

Why the fuck don't you let him jerk off to your feet or something. Jesus.

To most men, wanting to be friends, and wanting to pursue a romantic relationship comes across as the same thing. You have to be upfront in the very beginning. Maybe even a couple of times.

In fact it goes both ways kind of. It's very hard to start a friendship with a girl without them thinking that you aren't hitting on them.

>be femanon
gonna stop you right there, don't do that
fuck off

just an absolute blast at parties aren't you fellas

>Hey guys, Femanon here

drop boyfriend remarks semi frequently and how happy you are with him and see if your friendzone target runs away.

I would kill to know a femanon right now.

>haha bro if bet your le fun at parties
you seem like a blast, man.

I'm sure everyone is just chompin' at the bits to spend an afternoon with you, my friend.

>has good chemistry together
>doesn't establish boundaries

On the off chance this is real, know that men take subtle cues from women, and if the two things I posted came to be, he believed in the chance to take something farther. You don't have the male perspective, naturally, so you obviously sent all the usual signals for a mate without crossing the true intimate line. Typically men are forced to make the first move and with how well you were meshing it's only logical he wanted to dip his cock.

Unless he's gay or you're fat you can't be 'just friends'

>friends

top kek

There are literally millions outside

Femanon here, I have many guy friends. They don't want to have sex with me.

Perhaps it's because you don't show them your tits.

Better rectify that.

Those are called orbiters and they all do

Because you're sexy as hell.
Could you be just friends with Brad Pitt? Fuck no. You would want to fuck his brains out and you would follow him anywhere till he gives you what you want.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You just need to understand.

This. Male/female friendships that are purely platonic only occur when the man is in a relationship. You can still have friendships but rest assured the guy will be wanting to fuck the girl secretly.

the only time female "friends" remotely work is when you are working together or have a shared hobby that both are equally passionate about and so on

if you have no real reason to be around a guy other than you think he is a good person it will always boil down to leading on if you aren't actually pursuing him, so fuck off and either commit or don't bother people

shit, think of it like this: men chase women, not all women like all women that chase them or the fact that they are chasing them

if a woman is in a situation where she is offering herself to be chased and is attracting male attention but then turns 180 and says this is not her intention it pisses guys off. So in a short summary: don't be passive around guys and make sure in a tactful manner that you are not available or interested (because we men know you withhold this information for some godforsaken reason)

I sincerely doubt that. Not saying that's all they want, but I guarantee at least two of them want to do lewd things. I would even bet they've thought about you while masturbating.

you must be very ugly or very stupid

Sometimes I wish I was ugly so I could feel what it's like to simply enjoy a good platonic relationship with a guy like you do. Not saying you are but yeah.

Fuck off >she can be both

You all fell for my excellent ruse!

It's because you don't know how to tell him you'll never do anything sexual with him as long as you are alive.

You don't say this because you're afraid to lose him as a friend because on some level you want to keep him around and you know the only way to do this is to "lead him on".

> Unintentionally.

Make up your damn mind woman!

>1 post by this ID

>Be Femanon

Yeah nah tits or gtfo

moooooddsssssss

Congrats!
Doesn't exactly change any of my sentiments, but you did it!

Bushra?

The thing with women is that they care about trivial shit, don't pursue anything intellectual and are obsessed with how they look. They talk insessantly about themselves and their friends, and who they hate, and how emma is being a real bitch etc. They are the most shallow stupid creatures imaginable. They happen to be very good for sex, and so a man will tolerate her stupid shit so he can consentually have sex with her. Guy friends are hard to come by because you are so goddam boring.

you don't, many guys are just too autistic to get it

also fuck off, this is a politics board, Sup Forums, /r9k/, /soc/ or /adv/ are what you're looking for

They do. They're just too cucked to ask.

I have friends who are boys but they can all see my wedding ring so they know what to expect. I think it is unreasonable for him to get mad at you just for being nice though. As long as you aren't flirting then I think he was just being unreasonable.

my jimmies are rused !

Fucking tease

Can I ask though why you aren't interested in him if you get along with him? You don't think he would be a good father?

>jokes on you, I was pretending to be retarded the whole time!

>no u

>enjoying another human beings company
that's the faggot shit people don't like

>you will never tap prime teen emily rudd's puss

cut my life into pieces

sage and report

>Two whole posts
So Sup Forums is this the worst summer of all time?

fuck outta here whore

Men and women can't be friends unless both parties are either not attracted to each other or they're already getting their emotional/sexual needs met. otherwise shit goes down badly.