youtube.com/watch?v=rZhiXn5mAig
youtu.be/0I_OEDuUKYI
youtube.com/watch?v=2K-Gdfi5yMw
youtu.be/QYjLVDhmB6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>poorly animated
>implying The Nutshack doesn't have extremely HIGH QUALITY animation

this. nutshack is kino

i dont think its as bad as everyone says, the animation is bottom barrel and is dully offensive but it also has a few good moments

whys it called the nutshack?

IT'S. THE.

Nutshack

So this........ is a cartoon............. about the most powerful race in the world...................................................................................................................................................................................................

I just thought of something.
If you replace the word "Nutshack" with the Nutshack theme song, you create an infinite recursion on the first line.

>So this
>is a cartoon
>about the most powerful race in the world
The Cannonball Run?

JUSTIFICATION FOR A FILIPINO GENOCIDE

This. Why the fuck was it called this? The show never joked about it or even mentioned the word.

The co-creator explained the title by saying it was supposed to "sound messed up" but also have a meaning because "they're all a bunch of nuts living in this 'shack'."

Can someone link the 24/7 nutshack stream?

bump

Hazelnut Abode

i liked the episode with the snoop dogg pidgeon

Legume Shanty.

>SCHLOCK

This new Legends of Chamberlain Heights show is like this but with black people instead of Filipinos. Christ, it's bad.

Cashew Crackhouse

>POORLY ANIMATED SCHLOCK
For 2000 it was better than average.

>Legends of Chamberlain Heights
So, the same art director as Biatches but not the writers

>that interview with the creators acting like deep thought was put into this show
Also there's a stewie plushie in the background, which basically explains everything about this show.

original.livestream.com/thenutshack

Tito "Dick" Dickman, baby

The nut shack is a little ol' place where we can GET TOGETHER

>yfw the huge attention The Nutshack has been getting recently officially commences a third season

The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by The Nutshack replaced by

Bean Bungalow

youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4

I don't even want to know if this is the longest one there is on Youtube.

i love the nutshack (show)

its the nut-shack

youtube.com/watch?v=rZhiXn5mAig

>youtu.be/0I_OEDuUKYI
If you can watch the whole thing using mute, you win.

Almond Shed

This is the show that convinced me flips are subhuman.

Nutshack vaporwave album when?

I think the Geneva Convention bans torturing a person like this.

My breathing got faster and my asshole tightened. Fuck you for making me do that.

WAKE ME UP
youtube.com/watch?v=2K-Gdfi5yMw

It's the It's the It's the It's the It's the It's the It's theIt's the It's the It's the It's the It's the It's the It's the It's the It's the It's the It's the It's the It's the It's the

I legit think Chica or whatever the fuck is her name to be hot as fuck.

Kernel Favela

>The thousands of remixes changing the absolute most trivial shit
youtu.be/QYjLVDhmB6k

She and the entire artstyle is fugly as hell. the only one that looks right for there character is tito "dick" dickman

Someone help me I have this shitty theme stuck in my head and I can't get it out

I HAVE THE SAME FUCKING PROBLEM

I'VE GOT GRAPES, WATCHA WATCHIN', SON?

The japs were right all along. We nuked the wrong island.

>it had more than one season

I lose

WHAT DOES THAT FUCKING MEAN