ITT: redflags

fuck you i hope you have a brain aneurysm

>It's basically
1) The butcher must be a monotheist.
2) Kill the animal by a slice through the neck.

That's it.

yeah don't take what I said about red and green too seriously or I can see you easily. it's just some random thing I pulled out of my ass I think based on the wheel of time series or something. fuck off and do what you want

Red flags you say ?

Kys, Ahmed.

I use the awl on my Pocket knife and poke holes in the packaging so the meat spoils.

Maga amirghtguys

you can pry my life out of my cold dead hands, asshole

Ahmed spotted.

Real facts:
> Halal approved meat must give 1/8th of the money to zaccart (islamic approved "charities" which include funding jihad)
> they must be MUSLIM not just 'monothiest'
> a way to legally discriminate against non-muslims in the work force
> islamist prayers/rituals over animals before being killed, meaning anyone who is not an athiest is adopting and submitting to the spiritual energy of islam when consuming said spiritual energy (i realise cucked athiests dont care about this part)
> its lower quality on average
> its pandering to the islamist agenda and funding it. Funding muslim businesses to further rhe islamification of the west.

HALAL is where my redpill started. Anyone eating/buying it is as much of an enemy to my country as a jew or a muslim.

Oh you inbred faggot, your day is coming.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're just jealous that my day has come like 80 times already just in the past few years alone. How does it feel to be just *that* cucked?

Kosher food is delicious

Btw I do realize that I keep accidentally making double entendres because all English words have so many meanings, but if you thought I meant something other than that I had to face at least some sort of consequences for my actions, you are even more cucked than I thought.

They don't use that symbol. They use something along the lines of this.

You do realise the irony of your statement right ?

I put ham and bacon in halal sections at super markets. See guys ? Doing a little goes a long way.

you think they use only one symbol like Muslims that goyim can easily spot it ?? nope they have whole card full of Kosher Acceptable Symbols out there...

I know they use many symbols, but that along with the "U" one is the most common.

this includes Canada/Australia

Original Kosher Certificate Logo

original coca cola certificate

>the usual price
Guess they won't get it since its not on offer