For how many years do you think she'll be the leader of the free world?

For how many years do you think she'll be the leader of the free world?

8, rigged and decided. America is going to feel the pain that Europe has felt for a while now.

Hopefully 8

8 years

We already have been. America is over-run with niggers and spics.

just became a citizen of sweden.
how do I get gibs?
no really, do you guys like sweden? no memes plz, I really did just get my passport.

I like the sound of that!

>. America is going to feel the pain that Europe has felt for a while now.

she won't live for 8 years.

>hillary dies just before election

>obama declares a national emergency and makes himself king nigger until end of time

8 years!! But probably 2 months, after she drops dead, which shouldn't be too much longer, tbqhfamil

>(((free))) world

Even if she got in, she's not gonna live that long.

Lol, she's gonna rule from the grave? Bitch is dying like a fish on the beach.

>they actually think she'll live that long

Z e r O Z e r O

>Swede-tier banter

8 years, I hope

4 years

bernie's up next after her

5-7

After about 5-7 years under Hillary the USA will collapse like the USSR due to massive debt alone

>america wont live for 8 years under hillary

FTFY

That's fucking hilarious you say that because Europe must be feeling what those refugees have been feeling for a while now.

honestly I just hope someone blows her brains out

8 years, then 8 years of President Tim Kaine, then 8 years of President Anita Sarkeesian, then Democrats continue to run the country until we're indistinguishable from Somalia.

you would be lucky as fuck to even get the first few years of tim kaine

face it burger this should fucking scare you. youre fighting off the very collapse of the USA. if hillary and the democrats win start saying goodbye to the US and doing everything you always wanted to do that cant be done when the country is broken up