Why are they so rude and quick to anger?

Why are they so rude and quick to anger?

you have a wrong pic, amerifat

Only their lower class post in here

How are we rude and quick to anger, people are polite here and we're brought up with banter so it's hard to piss off or upset a Brit.

>people are polite here
Is this how you actually see yourselves? I'd hate to see what you consider rudeness.

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, your posts are really shit and the rudeness is justified?

That isn't true at all you'll find it's mostly middle class men in their 20s who come here, Sup Forums is too intelligent for the plebs, not even joking.

Because Americans act like a spoiled little fatty kicking the back of his parents' seat in the car, when all they want to do is get home, have a drink and go to sleep.

calm down

Name an example of us being rude, everyone says their pleases and thank yous, sorry etc, they're friendly if you talk to them. We're probably one of the most polite countries in Europe.

Fuck you I won't calm down, how DARE you accuse me of being quick to anger, who the fuck do you think you are?

>thinking I can still feel feelings

give it a fucking rest you fat repugnant yank cunt
we'll calm down when you leave us alone, stop posting in /brit/ not a single one of us value your input
fuck off

Because they are subhuman creatures.

this

don't worry big guy, your general is the only one I explicitly filter

OOH OOH AH AH

Did Ramsay tell you off m8 lmao

It's how they're seen actually. They like to keep their distance, but do not fall into autism like Germans.
Well unless they get a bit to drink, then it's a whole over matter

feelings of impending doom

>when an American starts to beat you in an argument

Its juz ironig bunter m8 lad . Bugger off b4 I kick ur arse :DDDDD

People aren't polite to you because you're a filthy yank.

island of inbred drunks, they don't know any better