Russia

Is the Russian government the best in the world at the moment?

>Putin put a bounty on Soros' head
>complete rejection of feminism by the state
>got kicked out the G8 for not being globalist shills
>sanctions placed on them for the same reasons
>roaches get butthurt by Ruskies on the regular
>Russian men aren't complete pussies like the western millennials of today
>no multicultural agenda pushed by the media
>no fear of being called a racist or an islamaphobe
>no mass muslim immigration so russian women aren't getting mass raped lmao

How is nationalism in Russia? Is it Polish tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homelessness_in_the_United_States
reuters.com/article/us-usa-audit-army-idUSKCN10U1IG
fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/environment/humans/restoration/news.php?q=1401115572
youtube.com/watch?v=qSO2lLiDybg
youtube.com/watch?v=ruuC8MhJ-U8
articles.latimes.com/2010/mar/21/world/la-fg-russia-putin21-2010mar21
thelearningcurve.pearson.com/index/index-ranking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>country bankrupt
>abandoned by former allies
>oligarchs circling around waiting to divide it again
>rampant alcoholism and drug use
>religiosity on the rise
>education is garbage
>world pollution leader with China

Its a ragtag kingdom that will fall apart as soon as the despot dies.
You know all these states that historically became strong under X warlord, and stopped being relevant as soon as the warlord died? Same thing.
When Putin dies in a couple of years the oligarchs will break Russia up and it will cease to be relevant, perhaps even cease to be a single united entity.

No.
It's absolutely incompetent in economics.

I alwas found it interesting that you can constantly shit on Russian goverment.

But when you shit on american for it's policies and corruption, you are racist/bigot/traitor/commie/rusky...

It's like people are incapable of seeing that current american establisment =/ America.
American interests adn establismets are not same. They overlap so it's blurry, but more freedom, 2 amendmend and other are not supported by establisment.

Can confirm. American here only recently redpilled. I was brainwashed into the American patriotism along with SJW shit. People bully those who aren't PC into being a 'better' person.

A fascist military dictator who's also the CEO of the largest corporation in the world, holding Tzar-tier unilateral control over a country full of starving impoverished people, interspersed by the occasional urbanized area, all living a quality of life that we in America would scoff at? No thank you.

>16 trillion debt
>60%
>break leg, it costs thousands of dollars
>infrastructure ranks only 25th worldwide
>millions of homeless

>millions of homeless

>Only millions. You don't have enough homeless to register on our radar comrade.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homelessness_in_the_United_States

>an estimated 1.6 million unduplicated persons used transitional housing or emergency shelters. Of these people, approximately 1/3 are members of households with children, a nine percent increase since 2007.

>One out of 50 children or 1.5 million children in United States of America will be homeless each year.[5] In 2013 that number jumped to one out of 30 children, or 2.5 million.[6] There were an estimated 57,849 homeless veterans estimated in the United States during January 2013; or 12 percent of all homeless adults.

>b-but russia is p-poor

it has its problems

reuters.com/article/us-usa-audit-army-idUSKCN10U1IG
>Americans would defend this

Again, why are you giving statistics on how much better off Americans are than Russians. A mere 1.6 million BECOMING homeless is Tuesday for Russia. On top of that, if you look at the quality of "homes" most rural Russians have, they would likely qualify as "transitional housing" by American standards.

Your country is bigger shithole than Russia rofl

Russia is the safest country in the world to live in.

Once Trump gets elected, the USA can (re)join Russia and Israel in being the most based nations on earth.

kek, looks like the miss when the kangaroo doesn't fucking start in the morning.

Russian and American corruption are two sides of the same coin. It's annoying to hear Russia is the most uncorrupt pure Christian nation the same way it is to hear America is the same. Both have their faults.

You cannot be an American patriot and an SJW at the same time.

>You cannot be an American patriot and an SJW at the same time.
That is a lie put out by wingnuts trying to Bogart patriotism.

America, new deal, all persons created equal, civil rights, fuck yeah.

Flag waiving is not the sole purview of the right.

normie kill yourself.

>no multicultural agenda pushed by the media
>no fear of being called a racist or an islamaphobe
>no mass muslim immigration so russian women aren't getting mass raped lmao
kek

Quick, the Lizard Overlords are activating your NWO brain implants. Dig it out with an ice-pick, it's your only hope.

>Russia will fall
I hear people saying that every year

The people in your pic are not social justice warriors. Do yourself a favor and look up what social justice means, and what causes they champion. You should not delude yourself into thinking anything good for the common man is social justice.

Where is your JIDF office located?

SJW is a nonsense word that means "anyone who is to the left of me who I don't like." Just like how Degenerate is a nonsense word that means "anything I don't like that doesn't hurt anybody."

>Russian men aren't complete pussies like the western millennials of today

Oooooh boy... You have never met a "newest generation" Russian dude in your life, haven't you?

>murrican talking about quality of homes
>most americans own shit houses made of wood and plastic

>american housing quality

fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/environment/humans/restoration/news.php?q=1401115572

Lmao

>country bankrupt

Never was economically successful

>abandoned by former allies

countries that was forced to be allieas aren't real allies

>oligarchs circling around waiting to divide it again

not real

>rampant alcoholism and drug use

not rampant

>religiosity on the rise

it's good, isn't it?

>education is garbage

one of the best in the world

>world pollution leader with China

bullshit. can't be real necause of huge territory and only 145M population

Fucking reptile.

>Yes, proper Russian homes are beink made out of shattered dreams, repressed hope, and goat-skin. Good, strong, Russian building materials.

SJW is a term used to describe people that adhere to the Frankfurt school of critical theory with regards to race, social class and the political process. It is not a generic blanket term for people who are on the left. It is a specific term for people who think specific things, chiefly among them that power is an inherent concept in all social institutions and the means of addressing the imbalance of such power.

As for degenerate, I can't really speak on that because that is a subjective thing. But social justice is not. It is very clearly defined by the Frankfurt school, otherwise it would not exist as a term.

Stay based, Russia.

I have seen lots of slavs, central, eastern, southern one thing i can say for sure is mostly those people are absolute white niggers. What's worse is that niggerhood is mixed in with some asiatic cunning so the brutality goes further. Our countries rulers bleed their own people dry and enjoy seeing them suffering and this trickles down to every step of society. Only a man that has grown in the low/mid class in a slav country knows what shit is really like here. And the USSR was the absolute root of this evil that further exacerbated the horrible nature of slavic people.

Take it from me, never trust a slav.

I guess when it comes to governments that provide their people with a decent quality of life to their people, Russian just doesn't.... MEASURE UP!

Russia is a gloryfied third world country.
Sorry if it hurts your pride, but you live in a shithole. Sure you will bombardiert me with "t. Achmed", " enjoy your refugees, cuck" and so on. But the point stands: You subhumans are unable to set up a modern state. You need a dictator to tell you what to do, without a strong hand you would fuck up even harder. But no amount of nationalism can overplay something like the fact that only 10% of your sewage water gets treated.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSO2lLiDybg

>list on dumb shit put up no normal person cares about

I feel sad for Russia.
I wish it was a prosperous and free country, instead of redneck prison state led by thieves it is right now.

We'd all live well. Entire EU.

Russkies, please un-fuck your mess of a country and remove your corrupt, warmongering Soviet-nostalgic leaders already.
Country this big and rich could be much more than it is today.

Never forget SHART IN MART.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruuC8MhJ-U8

You're all a bunch of whiny gibsmedat niggers. God, you normies disgust me.

t. achmed, enjoy your refugees, cuck.

You have a revisionists view of history if you actually think FDR did anything worthwhile.

JFK, not so bad. His real problem was not being war-mongerish enough, and losing ties with the mob. I bet you if he'd gone Tony Soprano like his daddy, he'd have served 2 full terms.

>>country bankrupt
>>abandoned by former allies
>>oligarchs circling around waiting to divide it again
>>rampant alcoholism and drug use
>>religiosity on the rise
>>education is garbage
>>world pollution leader with China
I feel for you bro. Now what about Russia?

>(((israel(((
Good goy

It's pretty funny when foreigners tell other people that we live in shit. You are not Russian. How can you say that everything in Russia is bad. I live here. Yes we have economic problems, but that doesn't matter that we are starving or something. Yes, we have rise of religion but that's greate, because we can confront all this crazy muslims. Oligarchs etc - they rule almost everywhere. Alcoholism - it's not such a big problem then it was 10 years ago. Do you think your country is better? I haven't heard anything about it since ussr was ruind

>that doesn't mean that we are starving
Fix

M8 how about homeless people lol? How about people legit getting 3 jobs to pay for electricity and water because of the retarded sanctions meme ? How about Putin practically fucking pensioners into grave?
He's not a complete cunt and Russia is not the next Romania but it's still pretty shit.

What do you mean Polish tier.
I see nignogs and sandnignogs on the daily
And no many shitskin spaniards and indians with our women. Maybe not in the little town im from but in the city that i work in jesus its an invasion.
They are way better over there with it.

This.
Of course russian cucks still must defend it like peasants.

>> It's pretty funny when foreigners tell other people that we live in shit. You are not Russian.
M8 how about you fuck off? Pensioners into grave? Putin? You sure don't know a fucking thing about Yeltsin and 90s. Yes, i'm mad.

Nice meme calling other countries cucks, Muhammad. Have you raped an 8 year old recently ?

>Cucks
German
pure kek

How do you like this picture of Putin carrying Sobchenko's briefcase, like a good boy?

Hahahaha, the humiliation look on his face is priceless. He had to suck up to different leaders until they gave him positions in the administration, where he stole hundreds of milions of dollars from public projects. Search Marina Salye and read about the case she was building against Putin for corruption.

articles.latimes.com/2010/mar/21/world/la-fg-russia-putin21-2010mar21

We don't have much homeless people. I don't see them. May be only at railway stations.

Price for water and electric power hasn't raised up because of the sanctions may be only for 1%. I didn't noticed it. In a small cities they just steal electric power. If you want i can explain how to do it.

Yes - about pensioneers it's true. We were not ready for so many old people. That's why we started inviting this gooks from 'stans - we need more young tax payers.

We survived after ussr was ruind (90ths were the worst period in modern history we literary had nothing to eat. My mother had to work without weekends at several works) so frankly speaking after this shit I can say that everything is alright. But you shouldn't forget that in each country there are rich and poor - I was speaking about middle class

>Russia bad
>everything Russian bad
>Putin is a demon and the antichrist
kek, in als deutscher sollte man doch genung Anstand haben und sich davor einbisschen (aus verschiedenen Quellen) zu informieren, anstatt alles aus den Medien zu uebernehmen, die sich ja wie bekannt alles ausm Arsch rausziehen

>Sobchenko
I meant Anatoly Sobchak, the former mayor of St. Petersburg.

> Sobchack's - mayor of st. Petersburg
Fix

Bacь ты чтo coвceм aхyeл? Teбe чтo, Пyтин дocтaтoчнo дoплaтил чтoбы ты eгo хyй cocaл ?

>foreigners can't understand my pain
Cunt neck yourself. All I said is Putin is the saint that you paint him but he is not the villain libs paint him. And if you want learn how to shill effectively you must tell at least a tiny piece of truth to make the bullshit more believable. You can tell that to putin next time you're off to suck his dick.

Probably yes at least for their country. But not without its problems.

Кoлян, нy ты чo, poднoй хyй гopaздo cлaщe, чeм кaкoгo-тo вшивoгo либepoидa/нeгpa, кoтopoмy нa тeбя пoхyй пo дeфoлтy. It's that simple.

No.

Kek. You do realize his job was as a silovik? Besides you have to start somewhere. And when people saw his performance and loyalty Yeltsin took him on for or protection.

Heт, пpocтo я peaльнo нopмaльнo живy. Paбoтa зaeбaлa - yвoлилcя. Дeньги нa 2 мecяцa нe paбoтaнья тoчнo ecть. Eдa ecть, интepнeты ecть, c хэдхaнтepa чepeз дeнь звoнят (нa caмoм дeлe 70% звoнкoв oт вcяких ceтeвых мapкeтингoвых шapaжeк), пepcпeктивы, хyли

yes Putin didn't come to power easily, like Lenin, he let himself promote way up, so he could begin cleaning the degeneracy away
Putin personally (!) pays me to shill on the internet, it's literally the best job in the world. Whereas you are here because you're autists, I get to subvert idiots and generally shitpost AND get payed for it, easiest made money

Пpocтo cpaвнивaя c 90ми, кoгдa мoя ceмья хyй cocaлa - ceйчac вcё cтaлo нaмнoгo лyчшe.

Do you guys have a separate keyboard for Cyrillic when the shitposting gets personal?

>government
Massive and completely useless government overregulating absilutely everything and horribly beurocracy.

The government is complete shit one of the reasons we cant make money.
>Why is it still there
Because its a circles of corruption, Putin feeds the government, the government feeds Putin and all at my expense.

The south, Midwest, and rust belt are pretty shit, tbqh.

Pretty sure most of Russia is still a shithole, though.

>Beurocracy

Yes that's shit. If you want to receive any document - you must gather 5

my idealist friend

some very good points, but where the "just us" system is concerned, i think the US and EU are still better for the average person.

i dont get it why the west thinks they have so much better quality of life just because they can buy more most of ur cities look so uncomfortable to live

At least we speak 2 languages

Yes just like you have separate designated shitting locations:
Toilet
Floor
Meme overdose
He пpocтo мoй дpyг нa 3-х paбoтaх пaхaл и eдвa кoнцы cвoдил. B пocлeдний paз я был в pyшкe, вce мaгaзины кaфeшки pecтopaны пoвыcили цeны нa вce из зa '''caнкций'''. Paбoчий вoзpacт пoвыcили нe дaвнo и пeнcию пoнимaют нижe плинтyca. Cлышy тoлькo oдин cплoшнoй нeгaтив

^пoнижaют

Russians do want a globalist world, but one that is run by a russian government as opposed to the West/USA.

Tвoй дpyг нa тpeх paбoтaх вилoчкoй чиcтил пapaши? Инaчe кaк oбъяcнить тo, чтo я и мoй бpo впoлнe oбхoдимcя oднoй paбoтoй и дaжe тянeм ceмьи? Mнe peaльнo интepecнo пocлyшaть, m8.

>if you aren't born in russia you are wrong
Not an argument.
>bulgaria is worse
Not an argument.

The rest of your post is empty dismissal and tu quoque fallacy.
Russia is doing bad, and it will only get worse as the tzar dies in the upcoming few years, leaving a power vacuum.

>In a small cities they just steal electric power. If you want i can explain how to do it.
Sounds interesting. Please do.

I wasn't making fun of you autists, I was genuinely curious. But fuck you with your shitty Russian hostility.

Aren't your worried that while all developed countries economy based on high-tech stuff, Russia's economy is about selling oil and gas?
Putin had the chance to modernize industry as Stalin did. When the price of oil was high you could invest in advanced industry, but you still buy oil drilling equipment from the French and Americans.

Чтo зa paбoтa этa ? B Кpacнoдapcкoм кpae мaкcимyм 20-25 тыcяч зa paбoтy бeз oпытa.

>retirement age
kek, look at germany
>sanctions, prices rise
that's what we pay for not being vassals and keeping to our principles of following an independent policy
thanks to the Devil himself (Putin) our ranks went waaaay up in his time
of course the soviets played a big role in it, but the nice, awesome western inspired 90s fucked pretty much everything you can think of

Yeah, yeah, baby, just fuck off now.

Russia sucks

who cares if they are tough/alpha or whatever

USA landed on the moon

Russian doctors move here to deliver pizzas

Цeны в кaфeшкaх пoднялиcь нa 150p в cpeднeм. Paбoчий вoзpacт пoдняли из-зa тoгo, чтo пeнcиoннaя cиcтeмa в кpaй пpёбaнa. Bce нaкoплeния cгopeли/yкpaдeны. To чтo ceйчac нaчиcляeтcя oт мoeй зapплaты в пeнcиoнный фoнд идeт нa выплaты нынeшним пeнcиoнepaм, a нe мнe нa нaкoпитeльный cчёт. Я пoceтил oчeнь мнoгo гopoдoв зa пocлeдний гoд - мoгy cкaзaть чтo нeгaтивa oчeнь мнoгo тoлькo oт тeх, ктo дo этoгo нe oчeнь cтapaлcя в жизни. Хoтя вoпpoc yдaчи тoжe игpaeт poль. Я вooбщe из дc и нa нac вce caнкции в пpинципe нe cкaзaлиcь. Пoявилocь oчeнь мнoгo oтeчecтвeнных пpoдyктoв - мнoгиe пpeдпpиятия cтaли вoccтaнaвливaть. B oбщeм мнe, мoим дpyзьям и pлдcтвeнникaм нopм. A твoй дpyг oткyдa?

>country with 10.000 nuclear warhead
>bancrupt

I dont think you know how these things work, kiddo

>can't deal with bantz on anonymous image board
Fuck off to leddit

тaк cмoтpи, этo нeттo, тo ecть нa pyки, зa бoльничкy нe плaти, пeнcиoнныe oтчиcлeния yжe включeны, чaщe квapтиpa и тaк ecть в cвязи c пpивaтизaциeй жилья, кoммyнaльныe ycлyги дapoм пo cpaвнeнию c зaпaдoм. нopмaльнaя кoмпaния чepeз пapy лeт ycтpoит хaлявнoe пoвышeниe квaлификaции и зapплaтy в дoбaвoк

>moon
debatable
>Russian doctors move here to deliver pizza
sad but true, because they are mislead here that in the states everything is good and they will be treated as americans

Are you going to eat nukes, and nuke children to educate them, and nuke streets to repair them?

RUSSIA
>My new holiday destination.

Western, no. Eastern and some south minus cities like transmittal, yes. Hence why there are a huge push for free land so people would spend on development

Russia, like everyone has its problems, but aiming into the right direction. And no, if Putin dies, lots others would strive for the position. Most of these "oligarchs" mentioned as splitting the country are loyalists since majority of the old oligarchs are gone now. I imagine next leader will be former FSB anyway and get full support. Or, is getting pampered to the position.

Hoвopoccийcк и я caм тoжe oт тyдa.

Because you can buy a comfy place to live you beligerant retard, you're stuck where you're born.

I wish I could poo in designated street

But we so poor we don't even have streets

Then you have not been paying attention to Russia's economic development over the past 4 years. Russia's IT industry has been growing pretty solid and gaining huge traction.