ITT shows you love but are mostly hated

>ITT shows you love but are mostly hated
The animations great and its humor, while dumb, i still find funny

Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

Legend of Korra.

I wanted to see more of the Furious Five and really enjoyed the show for that reason, but man, it was shit and they wasted all of its potential. And Lucy Liu demanded to keep voicing Viper, so the budget dictated that she speak five lines a season. She didn't get an actual big role until the final season.

Korra is fucking shit and deserves to die in obscurity

In terms of writing absolutely

Characters all deserve better

I really liked PBGC but as soon as it went on a break I stopped watching. Don't even remember how long ago that was.

To be fair,Sup Forums is the only website that hates this series.Its loved(excluding season 2) by people not on Sup Forums.

Season 4 is namely non-canon in my eyes

Season 3 ended with Korra dying on the blimp ride to Ba Sing Se.

Why does Pickle and Peanut get so much shit anyways?
I always see the main complaints for cartoons like these being that they're too childish, have dumb humor, have story that takes a backseat to jokes, etc. But what's wrong with that?
If anything, these kind of shows feel more like the kind of shit you'd see in the 90's that people claim to want more of.
I'm just convinced that at this point people that grew up in the 90's and even early 2000's have outgrown that style of cartoon, but won't admit that it's pretty damn similar to the stuff they grew up with because they've got five layers of nostalgia tinted glasses on.

I still can't believe Johnny Ryan worked on a kid's show

Its actually really funny. But because its not "muh lore" its gonna get hate.

I've heard good things about it and I like silly cartoons like UG and WoY but the fact that the main characters are just photos make it seem a bit too much.

P&P is the best Disney cartoon since Gravity Falls. It's hilarious.

I'm sensing a pattern

I really like PGBC. The animation and overall design is great, and the main characters are all entertaining in their own ways...

... except for Pig. Get rid of him, tone down the gross-out jokes (both being pretty much hand in hand), and the show'll be nearly flawless!

He does work for MAD and Nick magazine. I mean his comics have the same level of humor as his all ages work, just with Underground comix sensibilities. All he has to do is tone down the edge

I kinda like the gross out humor. This is the type of shit i watch in the middle of the day surronded by blankets and petting my cat with.

Eh... to each their own. But my opinion still stands that Pig is a burden on the show as a whole.

Banana is both relatable and entertaining 'cause he's the lovable jerk, it's fun to watch Goat's desperate attempts at stardom (I just wish the PGBC Crew could do a better job at writing her "songs"), and Cricket is a nice catalyst with all his crazy science shenanigans.

Pig is just a chaotic idiot, and nothing more. And we all know the most difficult comic relief character to write in a comedy is an idiot; they're either funny, or UNBEARABLY annoying.

I think if they made pig smarter hed be more tolerable. Also, does anyone else feel a subtext of horror from the show? From the grimey atmosphere to the beagle thats litwrally the king of the world. Theres that one episode were goat says something nasty about him online and fears for her life like she pissed off a mob boss. Its quite interesting to watch how all these characters have delved into insanity to avoid the despair of there crumbiling world, sortve like in invader zim.

Goat was cute.

I've never seen any hate for this. Disinterest, maybe, but never hate. I'm pretty sure no one ever even really talked about this, except the few times there were threads and the very few that did.

I watch it because it's stupid as fuck, and the live action shit always gets me

>was

It only gets hate from people poop-posting on it non-chalantly because they hate, Hate, HATE!!! how popular, successful, and high quality it is compared to all the other loser pooser shows running on any network right now. It's better than The Simpsons, which is hard to achieve when that show's been running for decades now.

Could you please shut the fuck up and go back to your thread?

I totally get why it's disliked, but I enjoyed it.

>poop-posting
>hate, Hate, HATE!!!
>looser pooser shows
>implying the Simpsons hasn't been shit for more than a decade

I'm not sure whether it would be worse if this were bait or if it were someone's real opinion.

Pickle and Peanut.
Firs episode was weak but rest of the series and uniqe artstyle make up for it!