Estonian grills

Gib me Estonian gf

Give me one too

Mixing is wrong. We need to protect Estonian purity. Unlike Finns they have 0% Nordic and German DNA.

That girl is Russian, Estonians, like any other Finno-Ugrics have sligthly slanted eyes

This, fuck off foreigners

>We need to protect Estonian purity.
Phrases like these makes me want to inseminate all the white women there is.

Disgusting whore

Only Finns can have Estonian gf, fuck you others.

need those estonian valio milkies

A couple years back i was approached by some kind of estonian metal chick selling CD's of her garage band in the pedestrian area, her english was pretty abysmal and she wouldn't go any lower than 5 bucks for that CD so i just went on my way. She was very cute though

give me Lithuanian gays

i love estonia

this but instead give me an Estonian bf

>Unlike Finns they have 0% Nordic and German DNA.
Estonians have roughly 15-25% North Germanic admixture. Most likely because they were ruled by both Denmark and Sweden at different points in history.

Protip: She's Russian, not Estonian

Estonian grills are the best

le 25% russian country.

>estonians
>white
We are Finno-Ugric and therefore asians.

Nah. Estonian islands were settled by swedes since the viking era. More followed when Sweden conquered Estonia. Also during the Teutonic order reign, a lot of Northern German peasants migrated here.

Nope, it is very close to 0%. Estonians are a very very pure people. They are descended from the first people who settled Estonia after the ice age. There's been barely any mixing with outsiders since.

Nobody migrated to Estonia. They were ethnic Estonians who were taught Swedish and German.

They are half russian rape babies now.

The fuck they are. When I look at an Estonian is his deep blue eyes I see a beautiful creature not touched by r*ssians.