Why do americans shit themselves wherever they go?

Why do americans shit themselves wherever they go?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Habsburg_wars
neo.jpl.nasa.gov/apophis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you stupid faggots don't realize forcing a meme doesn't work because the attached humor won't coincide with the reality of the meme

I'd rather have brown shit come out of my ass than go up it, Mr. Swedecück.

How's life in the shed?

Why don't you first stop forcing a shit when your shopping

Wew lol

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Sweden btfo

Get 'em

>not having the freedom to shit anywhere anytime

It's just a freedom thing. I wouldn't expect yuropoors to understand it.

DESIGNATED SHITTING WALMARTS

KEK

It worked for awhile with that whole Japanese clapping after meals (japclap) turned into "americlap". Weebs still have influence on Sup Forums. Which is odd considering there so few of them.

Because of their terrible diet consisting of fat-drenched solid foods and sugar-filled liquid foods.

B

B T F

B T F , O

Oh but is totally working my sweet summer sharter.

my id
>guhnN5top
>gun stop
what did they mean by this?

HILLARY HAS PARKINSON'S

CTR is trying to force another "Drumpf" caliber meme into existence to slide threads discussing the fact that Hillary has a degenerative brain disease.

All the CTR shilling in the world isn't going to save Hillary when "Hillary has Parkinson's" enters the normie water cooler discussions.

HILLARY HAS PARKINSON'S

I wish I had a cuck shed, I dont have a girlfriend but it would be nice to have a little home outside. I'm jealous of the swedess getting their free cuck sheds for the cuckening

W E W
E
W

b-b-b-b-b-but poo in loo

>considering there so few of them(weebs).

stop making fun of muricans , atleast they are the freedom to shit their pants , and yeah freedom is dangeours and is not for everybody

Atleast their daughters aren't raped by horeds of imigrants , and their media wouldn't be hiding such informations like yours does Sven.

Even here in gypsy land rapes have gone down in the last couple of years , it's fucking amazing thinking that we have less rapes. And when it happens it's some old woman raped in a town , atleast she is getting some at the age of 87 !

But yeah think eugenics ,all your nobel laureates will die out now allowing low genetic inteligence people in your country. Not only that but you've allowed people which won't assimiated and won't be as productive as the nativ population.

I axe you Sven , why are the countries that have a strong history fighting wars againts Islam are againts islamic refugees. Why Poland such going ape-shit , why hungry build wall , why Austria doesn't want them , why this shithole doesn't want them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Habsburg_wars

Because they fought againts their aggressions

Check yo history , read about the chechen war look iran/afganistan in the 70s and compare it with today.

Look at most of the conflits in the arab world and especially those where they are a majority.
You are letting your people die out and indoctrinated, maybe you want it , most of you fuckers ashamed of being white, of being rich...

But really when the next mass exiction happen who's gonna stop that from happening? Islamic prayers?

Pray to your new GOD that he stops it , because you are killing off genetically the people that could have helped stop such an event.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov/apophis/

Nice quads Pajeet

WHY HAS SWEDEN STOPPED RESPONDING? HELLO? SURELY YOU'RE NOT SO PATHETIC AS TO ABANDON YOUR OWN THREAD??

Muh waifu
Literally perfect

Nice

Does she actually? That's kinda sad

I know america, It's hard for you to get a dick in the ass when you already have a big black cock in your mouth. Have to focus on one thing at a time

Face it dude, you got roasted.

And it looks like you focused on sucking dick.

SHART

because they have horrendous diets that cause them to have diarrhea all the time. most of them also live incredibly sedentary lifestyles where their body (namely core) is so weak that they can't even control their intestines.

FUCK OFF LEAF!!

Walmart?

That's pretty much it, what do they excpect to happen when they water their diet coke down with mayonaise.

>Which is odd considering there so few of them.
They're still majority. Or if minority, only to marginal degree. And it'll probably stay like that for a long time. It is a board based off weeaboo stuff, with weeaboo history and targeted at weeaboo.

Anything tastes better than your shitty food you bong

Sweden unequivocally and eternally BTFO

Eh there's a better way to word this joke. I know what you're going for. They don't force their shit either, it just slips out because they lack bowel control. We're like walking internets.

At least you tried

Now now, don't take the bait

It obviously does, you guys get REALLY defensive and go all like "It does not happen that often I have only seen it twice all year"

SHART

Why are you 12 year old kids just now latching onto this stale, nonsensical meme? Brits have been forcing this for well over a year now and no one really gave a shit. Are you all newfags that just discovered Sup Forums or some shit? During the last 4 days, I've seen multiple threads on page one dedicated to this lame meme. Keep it to one thread, faggots.

I like this take on it. Makes the meme far more amusing and witty than just repeating "shart in mart"

>ramen and doritos with mayo topping
>steak and kidney pie with chips and peas
Yeah good joke mate, hows the colon ?

S H A R T

Well it's really just one british guy who's entire life revolves around american shitting at walmart.

Not all of us are this fat and retarded, you faggot!