Heyyyyy Sup Forums. Uh, listen, this is going to sound a little forward, but

Heyyyyy Sup Forums. Uh, listen, this is going to sound a little forward, but...

Oopsie doopsie.
I, uh.

I made a pudding woopsie.

Sir are you telling me just shit your pants?

on the PA
>We've got a mentally challenged man here who's soiled himself

WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD UP

I distinctly heard "niggity"....

what was this show called? I was just trying to tell a friend about it while discussing the art on bojack horseman

Life and times of Tim

The genius of this show was how quickly things would escalate.

What's the most awkward moment in the show?

I'd say it has to be where Tim apologizes to his girlfriend's family for masturbating to them in church.

Being a hostage.

Also did time fuck that transvestite?

Man, this was a great fucking show.

will animation ever top this?

What's the name of this show?

When HBO does an adult cartoon, its usually pretty good.

If only Hannah Barbara saw the final fruits of their labor.

>where Tim apologizes to his girlfriend's family for masturbating to them in church.

That was the best episode.

alright fuckit, i'm gonna go watch this. bojack horseman decided to flip me off pretty hard and make it clear it doesn't want me as a viewer, i need a replacement

hehe dildarian

what happened with bojack horseman?

>other people have seen this show

Wow. Never thought I'd see the day when a LaToT thread would appear on Sup Forums.

I wish they did one more season on Netflix. Did it not get good enough ratings for a fourth season?

i didn't realize it was something where a trio of people confessed to horrible things then goaded him into it and acted like he was a monster

this show is funny as balls, but i can't imagine getting through 3 seasons of it before getting sick of it the way one does with tom goes to the mayor, because it's too miserable

season 3 episode 6
no reason to shit up this thread with it

see

Are you adamantly pro-life or something? Seems like an odd episode to take umbrage with.

Not him but he even said there's no reason to shit up the thread with it, I don't expect there to be many other pro-lifers on Sup Forums but don't start a stupid argument and derail a thread on a rarely-discussed cartoon

>I don't expect there to be many other pro-lifers on Sup Forums
really? you don't think that's the vast, vast majority?

I imagine most of Sup Forums's userbase as of the past couple years are of the atheist social darwinist variety when it comes to being hardcore right wing

i've never heard of atheists being social darwinists. they're usually humanists, right? human life being the ultimate, there being nothing higher. and if they know anything about science they know a zygote is human life

I remember it was cancelled after two seasons so even getting a third was a miracle. Shows ready to get cancelled only to get a new season are always on borrowed time.

Not even fucking close. Just because someone isn't left-wing doesn't mean they have to be a Republican.

Most atheists are humanists, but the type that visit Sup Forums are more the *teleports behind you and unsheathes katana* "typical puny moralfag fools, that inferior being deserved to die for being so stupid..." kind, even if they're willing to laugh at that sort of thing on here. Like how Sup Forums complains about "degeneracy" even though most of them are NEETs and they're using the website that Sup Forums and /d/ are on.