"National borders are the worst inventions ever" - EU chief Jean-Claude Juncker

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3752939/Borders-worst-invention-EU-chief-Jean-Claude-Juncker-widens-rift-European-leaders-calls-borders-opened.html

i have no more hope in white people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iIQMJ_26nE
youtube.com/watch?v=k8rsb7qILgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Junker, van Rompuy and the rest of the EU elite are all genocidal ideologues. There is nothing unexpected about this comment. Good news is that there are tensions, there is still hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=3iIQMJ_26nE

Its sad that europe is going to have to be saved yet again by descendant colonists. You guys are truly are the weakest strain of european.

Who are these people?

if the chinese hadn't built the great wall we'd all be speaking mongolian right now

It is too hard for whitey to understand nobody wants borders? It's a compromise short of total eradication of the opposing camp who has a different world view and vision of the future.

>People on Sup Forums will still defend the EU after this

It's really no secret anymore that Juncker is simply insane. Just about as shady as Hillary, if not even more.

Nobody ever defended the EU.

we're all the same : )

This guy is legit off his rocker. He's running on pure ideology with absolutely no accountability.

As fucking cucked as Europe is, Jean Claude Juncker is not all White people.

Have hope, in time people like him may even be assassinated.

There is no hope for white people, this is the end of Europe.

Top tier eurocucks. President of european union, etc. Just watch Nigel farage barrage them on YouTube. Tis how I learnt to respect the man

>There is no hope for white people, this is the end of Europe.
Eastern Europe is taking steps towards becoming more rightwing. There is hope if cucks like you realize you may have to go to Eastern Europe and warn the living shit out of people NOT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE OF LETTING BROWN PEOPLE IN.

Very doable. Anti Islam and xenophobia is strong in East Europe. faggot

Cool, now the EU is gonna be full of EVEN MORE dindus of terrorists, can't wait

> Burgers: 45% white
> Kiwis: 50% white
> Aussies: 60% white

lol

White people get paid far too much. If we get rid of them all and replace them with brown people on minimum wage then GDP will shoot up!

You like GDP, right goy??

Bullshit numbers Frenchie

I believe he is a secret Moroccan.

He's right you know. You think there were arbitrary borders in ancient Greece? Rome? Persia? Egypt? There are buildings standing in your countries older than stupid lines on a map. The nation state system is cancer. It was made up less than 500 years ago in one part of the world, caused nothing but conflict when it was forced on others and suddenly according to Sup Forums it is the end stage of human civilization and you should die for it. Nonsense!

>Juncker

Guy is a joke. Nobody takes him seriously.

Once Trump gets elected, He, Putin, and You guys will get the band back together and put down Europe's latest Evil Regime just like the old days.

One of you guys should kill Cuckner.

>He's right you know. You think there were arbitrary borders in ancient Greece? Rome? Persia? Egypt? There are buildings standing in your countries older than stupid lines on a map. The nation state system is cancer. It was made up less than 500 years ago in one part of the world, caused nothing but conflict when it was forced on others and suddenly according to Sup Forums it is the end stage of human civilization and you should die for it. Nonsense!
Borders existed in ancient times you fucking moron. A mass movement of people was cause for concern in the ancient world, as well. Google 'The Goths' you fucking ignorant shitbag.

>Burgers: Free
>Kiwis: Free
>Aussies: Free

>Frogland: Sharia

Stay cucked Pierre.

Nah. Nations will continue to merge. Over time some borders may be relaxed. By trying to force this from the top down is retarded. I mean how about you get rid of that problematic border you have with the US? Given they're ten times larger than you by population it would only be right that you adopt their laws and customs right?

>inb4 anarchist shitposting

>you think there were arbitrary borders in ancient Greece? Rome? Persia? Egypt?

Yea they had borders, strict borders. They would kill you for crossing them if they didn't like you. The origin legend of Rome is based off Romulus killing his brother Remus for mocking his "wall" and jumping across his "border." That's how seriously they took their borders.

I'm afraid that won't do. The people have given up on the idea of personal freedom, responsibility or initiative. They are basically nigger tier now. Sure, they look like white people, but they behave like the dindus you got over there, albeit better language skills. They expect the government to give them insurance, pay their bills and literally drive them to work or school. It's pathetic.

Someone fucking kill this guy

Stop beating a death horse and vote Geert

Germany and France face economic collapse without ongoing population replacement. It can't be avoided. Cucks refuse to breed, economies cannot survive without young people working, spending and borrowing.

Europeans leaders have decided that Muslims will be those young people.

m8, its a Canadian.
Thats why you have boarders and thats why Sup Forums has flags.

2/10 B8 detected
Go farm some potatos

Okay European leaders are just encouraging mass migration for the lulz. No economic reason for it at all.

Please tell me that Finland is still good. Hopefully, my grandfathers work in the Finnish army didn't go to this.

Then take me in.

I promise not to behead anyone.

>MUH CONOMY
spot the jew

If ideology is lulz for yoi Ulster, you are right.
Just watch Junkers speech from the Alpbach Forum.

This brings to remind the Fall of Rome.

A great Empire, perhaps the greatest to ever exist was destroyed by migrants seeking shelter.

Hmmmmmmmm sound familiar?

Who voted for these people?

>THE EU SAYS IT WON THE OLYMPICS
>EU IS ITS OWN COUNTRY

lolol fucking bored idiots.

The ideology is for the little people. Women and very stupid men will allow this to be done to them despite it being against their best interest.

These jews only care about money.
Imagine Junker getting up on stage and announcing
>Europeans have no children, our economies face collapse BUT we will not support any policy that transfers money to low income people encouraging them to have children. That would be too expensive. So instead we are importing millions of retarded Muslims. You will pay the social cost. We refuse to pay the financial cost. Get fucked poor retards.

Instead he acts like a humanitarian.

hot chunk of lead straight through that mans face is the only logical resolution to his statement

It's turning into Sweden in very fast pace. Everything have went downhill since summer of 2015. I won't even go into details of how many rapes, assaults and so on these arabs and niggers have committed here.

The people we voted for. There is no "direct" democracy in the EU itself. One of the valid points that the Brexit camp attacked.

Yea but that was a mistake

What's worse is the fact that it's the current year and we haven't learned that multiculturalism has destroyed great nations in history but yet we still think it can work..

It also doesn't help when you have a bunch of billionaire rich cunts trying to push this agenda onto our countries

If the Aussie borders were (((opened))) I will be ditching this place for some slav country or some Asian country

fucking chinks

If you think the goths destroyed Rome then you are an idiot that needs a history lesson.

I've seen people defend it on here

Yes they did. Romans even had a wall.

I'm sick and tired of retarded niggers attempting to educate me on matters I've researched for tens of hours.

If you don't understand what you are talking about you have absolutely no right to have an opinion on it, get the fuck out.

For a second, I thought it was good. Damn. Was the reason for this was the EU?

Rome fell because of too many civil wars.

>He's right you know. You think there were arbitrary borders in ancient Greece? Rome?
Didn't they fucking kill barbarians that tried to overrun them?

The nation state system is cancer. It was made up less than 500 years ago in one part of the world, caused nothing but conflict when it was forced on others
Yes, when the borders were drawn to include several different ethnicities in one country. Really makes you think.

Shut up Romaboo I wonder what Italians think when they see you faggots sucks their cock all the time.

Rome fell because migrants seeking land capitalized on those civil wars and made their own kingdoms.

If they didn't exist Rome would've have collapsed nearly as soon as it did.

I need to get off this board, too many retards, shills, and trolls.

Rome fell for many reasons that eroded the confidence of people in the state

Nobody does it for free.

The EU and politicians. We had issues with arabs and nignogs even before 32 000 of them decided to come here. For example they had 13 times higher rape rates than native people. But now it's totally out of control. On july of 2016, there were more child sexual abuse cases than ever before and the police openly admitted foreigners(aka arabs and niggers) were the perpetraitors.

Before the summer of 2015, we had some arab/nigger populated areas mostly in southern part, for example in Helsinki(capital) but now they are everywhere and have already committed shit tons of crimes all over the country.

Societal cycles.
youtube.com/watch?v=k8rsb7qILgE

The same proponents are filthy rich faggots with very well guarded borders around their "personal property".
Heads rolling when?

i'll see that after my classes

Rome fell because of instead of Latinizing all their subject provinces, they went the easy multi-kulti way.

underrated

Sucks to hear about that. My grandfather was a WW2 veteran, in Finland. So hearing about It bearing the same fate as Sweden just feels shitty.

Well, to be fair, we're nowhere near as bad as Sweden, France, Germany or the UK. Not even close.

The government isn't leaving much options to change things. True Finns got into parliament last year(they were the only party who were openly againts this current immigration policy) then couple of months later this horde of asylum seekers starts pouring in and as the time passes, they just sit, doing absolutely nothing about it.
Since then, they haven't even suggested any major changes to current immigration policy. The only reason why we made it slightly stricter is because we were already behind EU's policy which ironically was much stricter than ours.

So when it appears there is no way to influence things politically, it only leaves one option and it's not going to be pretty. To top it all, at the moment, some youth parties are collecting names for a petition to add a new law called "Systematic racism" which opens unlimited amount of possibilies to prosecute people for oppositing this current multicultural bs.

We are quickly heading their way. Everything is going to shit rapidly.