youtube.com/watch?v=iTT8FS3STOw
youtube.com/watch?v=0uC63ZdCdro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this

>No Romanian hand
spotted the Romanian

based

>replying to yourself

I'm not a drawfag, but I can probably try to add it.

Btw what are you doing in Lithuania?

hey at least we gave them the mozart of our time
youtube.com/watch?v=iTT8FS3STOw

I voted PD. Either them or Europe+

Don't Libyans and Algerians just use Italy to get to better European Countries?

>I voted PD. Either them or Europe+

based

youtube.com/watch?v=0uC63ZdCdro

Il tizio è figo però

My ancestors

Hold her, I want to fuck that asshole.

>Get on your knees! On your knees! I'm gonna take care of you. On your knees! Lay down! Lay down! Shut your mouth! Damn! You must have one tight ass! I'll take care of you, slut! Who buys your classy dresses? Your man dress you like that? Only a fag would let you go out like that! Little whore! Shut your trap or I'll strangle you! Got it? Shut up or I'll strangle you!Spread your legs! Spread your legs, bitch! Shut up! Don't move. Don't move! I'm gonna fuck your ass. I'm gonna blast your shit hole! I'm gonna fuck your ass like never before! Fucking little whore! Don't move. Don't move. You like being fucked in the ass? Your old man fuck your ass? You like that? Don't move, cunt! Don't move, don't move. Don't move, don't move, don't move. Don't move, shit! Don't move, don't move, don't move, I said. Fucking shit! What a fucking tight ass you got! I'm gonna blast your fucking ass! You shit on me and you're dead, got it? Fucking high-class swine! Shit, you got a tight ass! A real little faggot's ass! I don't normally like this. Fucking rich bitch! But this ain't bad! Huh? You gonna shut up, little whore? Take this in your ass, cunt! You never been reamed like this before, huh? You bleeding or you wet? Opens up real good, your ass! You bleeding? Fucking shit! That's so good! So fucking good! Tell daddy it's good! Say, Daddy it's good! Call me daddy! Call me daddy! Call me daddy, fucking cunt! Shut your trap! Shit! Holy shit! Jesus Christ! Shit! Awesome!

That's a lie we tell ourselves to feel better about our situation

>Don't Libyans and Algerians just use Italy to get to better European Countries?
This was mostly retard leftist propaganda.
>They don't want to come here, they want just to pass throught, who give a shit about other EU country, let them pass!
Then they were kicked out from other country in Italy and leftist shutted up about that.
>Lybians
Literally who? You will find almost none of them.

You will find:
>Nigerians
>Pakis
>Banglas
>Egyptians
>Moroccans

the m*Doids will be destroyed

reaching out a helping hand

based

>helping

>snowniggers

Drinking pasta